Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Parik ShekhYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from back pan in many of year and I was try to lot of checkup but nothing has been done.
I am facing problems during my mensuration days too much back pain wt could be the reason how can I'll over come of it.
I stepped on a pointed stone bare foot last year in september. At that time there was not so much of pain but now from last 2 months there is enormous pain under the left leg. There is less pain while walking or running but when I get up after sleep or resting the leg for after 10 min I cannot stand on full left leg instantly. I have to use front portion of left leg to walk for 3 to 4 steps and then use full leg. An ortho doctor said that the medicine should have been taken I initial 14 days but now only heat can work. I had tried giving heat with water and also with ice but pain is increasing. Please suggest.
I have shin pain during running please help me my physical trial is within next month. I want to get heal in between 3 days please tell.
My friend (girl) aged 28 years having the problem of shoulder frozen, she has regular pain & stiffness in shoulders, pls suggest the treatment to cure it permanently.
I have been felt so tired for lost one week. My joints of toes and fingers are so pain. Whenever I went outside I feel realy good but after I returned to home I feel very tierdeven though I did not do any hard work. Tell the reason why i'm getting tired.
I am 40 years old I am having a problem of backache continuously for the last five years. I was fallen from the 1st floor and the impact came completely on the back that time there was no external injury infact only a minor pain felt on my back.
I am a male, 18 years old have a really harsh pain in my back what should I do and also have a heredity migraine.
Hi How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
Hi, I am 27 years old and a software engineer, these days I am suffering with burp continuous after eating or taking water. sometime I also have pain in my back between shoulder blades and l feel like something stiff their. When I get pain I also feel very discomfort. Is the pain due to gas or do I have any other problem.
I am 18 years old male having backache since 8 days and I have taken many painkillers and tablets and please give me right device.
I am 43 year old only one problem that knee pain. I shown so many orthopedic doctors no use till today. If good capsules. Available then suggest me please sir thanks.
I am 36 years old female and have backache for last one year. What should I do? Weight is 75 kg height 5.5. Please advise.
My mother is 43 years old and her weight is also more and her legs are swollen And her bp is also high so could you provide some solution for this?
I am working in night shifts. Last night I slept in two chairs for around 2 hours and then by putting head down in table. Now since today morning I am having severe pain behind my neck and right shoulder. I applied Move spray also but no gain. Still it is very aching to move my neck. What can I do to get a quick relief ?
One of the most common diseases that afflict a large section of the population is arthritis. It is common among people who are above 40 years of age. Acute joint pain, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given the fact that it is a condition that has permeated into modern life so deeply is what makes arthritis one of the most feared illnesses of this time. Although there are multiple forms of arthritis, there are primarily two types, which are:
- Osteoarthritis: This is characterized by a breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It is mostly known to affect a person’s joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a form of auto immune disease that severely affects the lining within the joints of bones.
The causes of arthritis might vary from person to person. Some of them are discussed below:
- Diet and nutrition habits: Some food items, especially red meat and products derived from animals can cause a rise in the level of uric acid thus, increasing the risks of arthritis as well as gout. Smoking also has been known to worsen this condition.
- Genetic predisposition: Some people are more prone to develop arthritis as they are genetically predisposed to it.
- Problem in the immune system: Rheumatoid arthritis is one condition which is caused by the attack of immune system on the lining of the joints within the body.
Risk factors for arthritis include:
- Obesity: The joints are subject to excess stress because of the excess weight. This results in a higher risk of arthritis in obese people.
- Age: The risk of arthritis increases with age.
- Family history: It is possible for you to be vulnerable to this disorder if arthritis runs in the family.
- Previous injury: People who have had a previous joint injury are more susceptible to arthritis.
Typical symptoms of both forms of arthritis are:
- Redness in the affected areas
- Stiffness in the joints
- Pain in the joints of the body
- Swelling in particular joints or most joints of the body
- Decreased mobility either due to pain or stiffness
Please help with concentration. I am not able to collect thinks during lec told by sir. My mind runs somewhere else and after few sec when I come back all tbi ks feels like just started. Pls help . I am finding difficulty too in study.
What exercises are good to protect your joints? The best choices are low-impact options like walking, bicycling, and swimming. That's because high-impact, pounding, and jarring exercises can increase the risk of joint injuries and may slowly cause cartilage damage. Light weight-lifting exercises should also be included. But if you already have arthritis, first speak with your physiotherapist.