Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Corn Removal Procedure
Laser Skin Technology
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Hair Care Procedure
Androgenetic Alopecia Treatment
Tags & Freckles Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh N. DaveYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 years old female my weight is 70 kg I want to loose weight to look fit and fine. Please help.
I met with an accident about 6 months ago due to that I got an big scratch on my stomach now the problem is that how to get rid of that scar and it still white in color and on one place I got a clog of skin making a pimple like thing. So how to get rid of this.
I am aakriti 29 years old. I have pimples all. Over my face. It use to come regularly however every single pimple leave scar on my. Its really frustrating I mean its is still there on ny face although one year goes. please help.
I am a diabetic patient age 30, both parents diabetic, I was taking voglitor m. F. 0.3 drug with meal. Not controlled my sugar level. What I have to do ? Help me.
Repeated occurrence of sleeping problems is a hidden mental health problem! #sleepmedicine #soundsleep
Insomnia or simply difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep has become a common complaint in today's fast paced life. But do you know that sleeping difficulties persisting beyond 2 weeks or more are warning sign of deteriorating mental health?
So, if you or any of your loved ones is battling with symptoms like difficulty falling asleep (needing 1 hour or more), repeated awakening with subsequent difficulties falling asleep and early morning awakening (waking up 2 hours or earlier than scheduled time with subsequent inability to go back to bed. Then now is the time to seek the help of a psychiatrist!
I ate chicken from an unhealthy place 6 hours ago. And now I am feeling ill, I am having burps every now and then. The food feels like to be stuck in my neck. Everytime I burp it feels that food is going down the neck. I was asleep but because of this I woke up. I am having constant feeling of vomit. I vomited a little then I felt like my choking. I had a glass of eno just 5min before the vomit. What should I do. And I am home alone.
My private parts are little bit dark. Im going to get marry soon. So I want to make it normal skin color. Can you please help me.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.