Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hi I'm just 26 year old and there are new white hair on my face what's the problem and what's the solution to remove White hair please guide me and I'm also facing hair loss problem. Please guide me.
Hello I had chickenpox 12 years ago .I have chicken pox scars and pores on my face , I have tried with many creams until date but no use ,please can anyone recommend me a cure for this scars and pores that can remove the scars and pores from chicken pox. I have oily skin ,regards .
My skin is becoming dark at the end of the day. Excess of oil is releasing at the end of the day. I need fairer face. What should I do? And my lip is also black, I want my lips to be pink. Help me please.
My hair falling is getting worse day by day what should I do? I have dandruff problem or maybe bcoz of genetic problem so what to do for natural cure?
How to use glutathione effectively? I am using maxiliv 500 mg. How to use. When to use. What is the best time to use. Please tell Im taking these supplements for fairer skin. Only the doctor who has seen better results of glutathione. Answer me.
I am worried about my beard .i m at 20 age and still my beard is not coming. My father also have less hair in mouth so does it same apply to me or there is some treatment for cure this. Please suggest me some relevant solution.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I have used various creams to get rid of that but they didn't show any effect. Will you suggest me what should I do?
Hair fall maximum Hair is vary soft and thin What I use to a good hair and better skelp on head. Hair styal changes is very difficult.
Hi doc. I am 18 years old. I have pimple, pores and blackheads on my face. Can you send me some list of treatments, medicines or suggestions that can cure it. Kindly respond.
I have many more pimples in my face and so more dark circles are in face. please suggest me which type of medicine should I take.
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.