Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor. I am having a bunch of white hairs in midst of my black hairs, now it's not a matter of concern when I gel up my hairs but when I am at my home & look at mirror it makes me feel that I am getting older. Pls tell me what can be done as I don't believe in coloring my hairs, is there any natural way to keep my hairs in their original colors. Pls tell me what needs to be done?
I am having dandruff problem. Of some one cross me while I'm sitting, they can clearly see dandruff. Because of this, I am having hair fall and hair becoming thin. Fearing of becoming bald, I am just 23. Kindly help me to get a solution to get rid of repetitive dandruff.
Sir on my left hand there is scare of cut injury. Suggest me a cream or bleach to remove it I want to join army and it can create problem.
I have heard that having protein rich foods may help in restricting hair fall, please if I may know some of them being easily available and are cheap.
I am suffering from skin problems like rings acna and so many like irritation itching and Rashes and due to itching scar also apper in abdomen and lower part.
I am 17 years old. Facing hair loss and I wish to know how to remove dandruff in simple way or by using any medicines. Waiting for the reply.
6 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid of Acne
Acne causes skin damage and leaves marks that ruin appearance. Although these scars cannot be completely removed, they can be reduced to an extent that they become invisible.
Give your skin these tested remedies to get rid of pimple scars-
1) Cleansing of Lemons: Lemons, as you know are rich in vitamin C, which helps in the synthesis of collagen (the connecting tissues of skin) in the body. Therefore, regular use of lemons helps in keeping your skin free from blemishes or scars. Treating with lemon includes consuming lemons as well as application of lemon juice on the scars and washing it off.
2) Smoothening of Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel application is extremely beneficial for skin, it not only reduces the scars but also soothes the skin. It also smoothens out the skin as well as lightens the complexion.
3) Soothing of Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is antiseptic and anti inflammatory in nature. It is therefore highly effective at cleansing of scars as well as soothing facial skin. Regular application of sandal wood powder mixed with rose water gives a glow to your skin that nothing else can.
4) Healing of Fenugreek: Fenugreek or Methi seeds are anti-inflammatory and are also a smoothening agent. It heals skin conditions and greatly reduces acne scars. Its extract can be applied externall for the reduction in the intensity of the scars’ appearance.
5) Protection of Neem Leaves: Neem leaves are effective against a lot of skin problems, from acne and eczema to ringworm. Its alkaloids content gives Neem its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Neem also helps in removal of toxins from the body. It can be crushed and externally applied in the form of a pack or its bitter juice can be comsumed.
6) Care of Apple cider vinegar: Vinegar promotes peeling off skin, which is helpful when you have scars. It is also antiseptic in nature. It can be applied on the scalp using cotton, with a little dilution. The vinegar is particularly helpful in dandruff.
Have any further questions on how Ayurveda can help you get beautiful skin? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My age is 28 but I have white hairs in head and knee both side its possible to reduce or remove, or turn back to black hairs.
I'm having a handful of hair fall (around 150 strands) whenever I'm having a hair wash. I'm having medium length hair. I take hair wash every 5th day. Everyday during regular combing I lose around 50 strands of hair. I'm 32 years old married woman. Post pregnancy I'm loosing hair at an alarming rate. My hair density has considerably reduced. I had consulted Trichologist but it didn't helped much. I was suggested for taking multi vits, zinc, protein and calcium but still my hair fall is not stopping. Is there any way to know the root cause of this severe hair loss?
I have pimples and also spots so which cream should I prefer. Jise laga Kar mai dhup me bhi jaa Saku? Please tell me.
I am Prem shanker. I am 25 year old. I am very frustrated from hair fall, hair is falling in my forehead left and right side. So please give me �ny suggestions.
I am losing my hair quickly. I tried many shampoo but no positive result. I have many pimple on my face. Please send me answer quickly.
I have many pimples and acnes, how can I control it? And which cream will be best to get rid of pimples.
Our skin undergoes certain changes with age. A lifetime of exposure to the sun, habits such as diet and smoking leads to changes in our skin slowly, as we age. As we get older, the skin does not stay as smooth and firm like before. It may also become drier, thinner and more fragile. As we age, the skin also becomes more prone to bruises, which is a result of a smaller amount support around the walls of blood vessels.
Major changes that can be observed in the skin due to ageing are as follows:
- The skin turns rough
- The skin develops lesions like benign tumors
- The skin becomes slack due to the loss of elastic tissues like elastin and collagen and tends to hang loosely
- The skin gets more transparent with age, which is caused as a result of the epidermis thinning down
- The skin slowly turns fragile. This occurs due to flattening of the area where the epidermis and dermis meet
Photoaging: Over time, the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun cause damage to fibers in the skin known as elastin. Due to the breakdown of the elastin fibers, the skin tends to sag and stretch. The ability to snap back after stretching is lost. The skin gets bruised and tears up very easily and bruises require a longer time to heal. Sun damage shows itself with ageing.
These are the changes, which occur below the surface of the skin because of aging. They include the following:
- Fat is lost under the surface of the skin on the cheeks, chin, nose, eyes (know about to maintain eye health) and temples. This causes loosening of the skin, giving it a bony appearance with sunken eyes.
- Bone loss occurs after attaining the age of sixty, especially around the mouth and chin region. Puckering of the skin in the mouth is indicated.
- Cartilage loss may occur on the nose. This causes the nasal tip to droop down and the bony structure of the nose gets accentuated.
Other changes: Other factors such as gravity, sleeping position and facial movements also cause changes in our skin. When skin elasticity is lost, the eyebrows and eyelids may droop due to gravity. Loosening and fullness of skin is observed under the jaw, cheeks and earlobes. Facial movement lines become prominent with old age and lines appear on the forehead, temples, cheeks and at the root of the nose.
As we become old, several changes in the surface of our skin, as well as beneath the skin are likely. This is natural and occurs in every person. However, proper skin care should be taken, irrespective of your age.