Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh ChoksiYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old woman. I had sex with my boyfriend 2weeks back. He was wearing condom. He was rubbing his penis on my vagina. He tried to insert his penis inside my vagina. Within a sec I had a severe burning sensation inside my vagina. So we stopped having sex. I had no intercourse. But after two days of my sex I had burning and itching sensation in my vagina and in buttocks. So I went to gynecologist. She examined my vagina and said it is bacterial infection. She gave me medicines and candid b cream for one week. I used it for one week. After one week also I had the same symptoms. So I went to Dr. She again examined and gave vtwo gel. After applying this gel now i'm ok. But still I didn't recover completely from burning n itching sensation. Now i'm having slightly bulged vaginal lips and many white heads on down of my vagina. And now i'm having fever. I'm very much scared did I get any disease. This is the first time i'm having sex. I'm having this problem for past two weeks. I'm very very much scared. Please tell me what is wrong in my vagina?
My first baby has down syndrome. I am pregnant with 5 week. I want to protect my second child to down syndrome.
I am overweight, but happy news is I loss my weight from 85 kg to 82 - 83 kg.(in one month) I am not gym person. I go for walk, jogging, squatting all summed up in 30 mins session. Doctor, last month I missed my period too. Doc prescribed me medroxyprogesterone acetate. And I get my periods back. She advised me for weight reduction. Pls tell me about different ideas about boosting the weight reduction programme. Thanks.
I m 26 years old nd I have a daughter which is 2 years old. I m trying to conceive from 8 to 9 months but not successful to conceive what should I do whether I go to a gynecologist or try more month.
If we kiss a girl and her saliva goes into mouth there Will be a any problem ? One of my relative is her age is 35 and she suddenly started kissing me and made me closer to her. .is better to have closed with him I too feel happy with him and she too.
I am 25 year old I was plan for child. So what will I do. I period coming on this moth 12/2/16 so what should I do. I have completed 9month for marriage? Please suggest me the good thing?
Can I take regestrone 5 mg to postpone my periods for at least 4 -5 days. What will be the dose? Is there any other medicine to postpone periods? My schedule date is 20 th March.
Fingered my gf with pre cum but I wiped it with bedsheets before fingering. Then she took ipill within 24 hours. She got her periods after 15 days but it was light n lasted for 7 days. 2 month periods was 3 days late it was normal. Now 3 months late by 8 day.
I am 21 yrs old female and I frequently notice that my vagina to be wet and there's a bad odour also. Please help me.
She is 22 year. Female.she have problem of very heavy leakage of orgasm when ever she mastubarlate. It will b leakng till next two days. And she have irregular periods since last 3 months. please suggest me hw she can get relief frm this problem.
She feels more pain in the time period of mc. She didn't take any medicine. What to do. I can't see in pain:-(
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!