Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Pareek HarivanshYour feedback matters!
I am having a regular roughness in my throat for last 2 or 3 years and I increases as soon as I have some oily food. Before this there was regular cold for 5-6 years but it then went ending with this throat problem.
Sir I am 23years old. My ear hearing capacity is reducing day by day. I have having little problem. On talking phone. I find difficult to listen low sound. I can hear loud sound, problem is not very serious but I m worried about future. So give me some tips to protect my ears..
I am 20 years old boy and I have hearing impairment unable to hear properly due to mucus congestion in my ear its been 8 month has gone earlier in childhood I used to have severe pneumonia pls suggest some better answer.
Meri wife ko aaj subah uthte hi nose (naak) se blooding ho rahi he Iska kya reason ho sakta he or kese roka ja sakta he.
I am having problem in hearing, I hear very low I have tonsils and had cold earlier Help me! What should I do to hear properly again.
I have bilateral tympanic membranes perforations.I do not want to undergo any surgery i.e Tympanoplasty. I am fond of swimming .How should I proceed?
I Rajeshwari devi 73 year old facing the problem of sound in ear of ringing bell since last 10 years. I become so hope less when it ringing loudly. So please advice some medicine or exercise to cure this problem.
Hello sir One of my friend she is facing issue Of throat infection since 2 week Blood is coming when she tries to eat something her family doctor has replied to take liquid I just wanted to know is it any big issue Or it's normal it may cure in some time waiting for reply.
Hello Doctor I am 29 year old man I have nose allergies problem last 4 month and infection for dust what should I do please tell me.
Post nasal discharge & chronic sore throat with pain some time. temporary cured. But relapse is very frequent. What to do?
I'm 19 year girl, I'm suffering from nose bleeding in summer days. What should I do? Please tell me in detail.
I am suffering from cold in every winter days. Feeling lazy and my nose is block always. I use otrivin nasal drop. If there is any homeopathic medicine available kindly inform me.
I have a problem of pain in ear it is due to over hearing of music through headset with high sound or some type of allergies. How to over come the problem. Suggest me a answer.
My nephew 24 year old suddenly fell with vertigo and loss consciousness for few seconds and doctors termed it as low intensity fits and also related to stress. So, please suggest tips to bust the stress.
My nose is bleeding, it's only from 1 side and its like ulsur kind of become inside nose please give suggestion for it I have been taking medication, but it comes again.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding