Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. PardeshiYour feedback matters!
My leg has a problem that rheumatism over 2 years. I did not consult a doctor. What medicine I have to apply.
I live in Delhi & I am 34 year old male person. I have a tremor problem for last 4 months. What should I do ?
My wife is suffering from back pain especially when she bents so doctor suggested d3 plus (2 times a day) myospaz (2 times a day) for 20 days & lumia 60k (weekly 1) so I want to know if there is any side effects & why doctor suggested these medicine?
I am 20 years old male. I affected by backbone pain for last one month. So I using relief cream to avoid pain. But it not give a relief. So what I do?
I am 34 old male having trouble in running. When I run for 2 or 3 minutes. Shooting pain starts in my lower part of my left leg then I have to take rest to control my pain.
I am suffering from severe back pain, neck pain and legs pain which includes piercing pain in my toe fingers alongwith major swelling in my legs. Which doctor should i consult? is the problem related to nerves?
A broken nose, often referred to as a fractured nose or a nasal fracture, it is a crack or break in the bones of your nose. The bone that is more prone to getting fractured is the one over the bridge of the nose.
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications:
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
- Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
- Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
- Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
- Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
- Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
- Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
- Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
- Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hey I am 19 years old nd I have back nd knees problem its pain too much specially backache I do not nw why its too much pain I used ointment but it did not give any relief. Nd my knees pain in winter season cn you please tell me wt I should use to avoid the pain of back nd knees.
I woke up 3 days ago with a pain in my pelvic bones area, sometimes it goes away and sometimes not, I also feel pain in the same area but in my back sometimes, this never happened to me before, could this be something serious?
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.