Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Parash JainYour feedback matters!
I have tonsils problem I m suffering from it again and again can you give me some remedies to cure it? And I m also doing gargle thrice in a day.
Whenever I come to Mumbai, I am fine in South Mumbai. If I go north (Parel, Dadar) and stay for three hours or more, I come back with sore throat, runny nose and heavy sneezing. What is the best treatment for this if such travel is unavoidable.
Sir pain is coming in the throat when swallowing food or swell etc I am unable to swallow pain is coming at the age of 8 years tonsils were removed can you pls suggest some medicine.
Hi i'm 37 years old i have hypothyroidism for which I take every day morning 100 mcg Elextrocin Monday to Thursday & 125 mcg on Friday to Sunday these days I get pain in my throat & dry cough severely my Tsh levels r 1.15, T3: 1.03, T4: 15.90 a little bit high and we r planning for ivf treatment for 3rd time so can you please suggest me should I reduce my dosage has I get paining..
Hello, I am 19 year old male. And from Delhi. I wanted to know that how can I get rid of acne marks on my face. My face is full of scars, especially the area near nose. Please help! Thanks.
Hi, I use to have sore throat alot even if I haven't drinking cold water or hot food and its kind of recurrent. Also I have taken some alopathic treatment as well as homeopathy but it didn't cure my problem.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.