Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Parash JainYour feedback matters!
Recently I suffered from food poisoning due to which I had Vomiting two three times and I was also experiencing dizziness. I am still experiencing dizziness whenever I tilt my head. Please guide me.
I am 20 years old male I am experiencing giddiness from past 1 week I tried taking proper diet and so proper sleep still I experience giddiness can you help me what is the cause.
My ear is paining so much and from my ear so much water typ thing are coming outside so much when I sleep it increases so much and in cold days it increase so much what to do doctor please tell me?
For about a month I've a problem with my throat. I always get some very thin mucous which I am clearing every time. The situation worsens if I smoke. Not very comfortable at all with my throat. I sense some irritation always. No blood or nothing if I spit the mucous. As so in as I get up in the morning it is fine. As the day goes in it worsens. Please advise.
Sir i am suffering from throat pain. The doctor says it is a small swelling in throat. He gave medicines but no recovery. Please help.
I am unable to hear proper doctor told me to do my ear operation. But what guarantee I will be cure?
I am having cold from last 2 days. Runny nose, sneezing, throat pain. Pls suggest treatment. I am 42 year old male with no other health problems.
Hearing is an essential process in everyone's life. Be it your social life or professional activities, hearing influences every aspect of your life. You can thus, never ignore the health of your ears to enjoy a healthy life. But there are several hindrances to obstruct effective hearing. One of the problems is the accumulation of a natural substance called cerumen produced by the glands present in the ear canal. The accumulated cerumen is medically referred to as Earwax. Over production of cerumen is mainly triggered by the deficiency of Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and magnesium.
The basic function of the wax is to protect the ear canal from invasion by foreign particles like bacteria and dust particles. This is necessary for the smooth functioning of the ear and its protection from invaders. However, it becomes an irritating problem when the earwax is produced in excess. The problem aggravates when the ear canal is blocked due to accumulation of earwax. In such cases, we use certain objects such as bobby pins, Q-tips or cotton swabs to clean the accumulated earwax from the ear canal. What we do not realise is that pricking the wax using these objects can sometime cause significant damage to the ear. These objects push the wax deep inside the canal, leading to blockage.
The most common symptoms of excessive earwax are as follows:
- Developing a fullness feeling in the ears
- Loss of hearing on temporary basis
- Noises inside the ear
Here are the preventive measures to remove ear wax blockage:
- In order to prevent blockage of ear wax, try keeping it moist by frequently running water into your ear while taking a bath. This will prevent the ear wax from getting dried up so that it doesn’t get blocked in the ear canal. Make sure, you drain the water from the ear after running it for some time.
- Don’t use any pointed objects inside the ears as it can cause ear infection while pushing the wax deeper.
- Avoid inserting cotton swabs or ear buds into the ear canal. You can use them to remove exposed ear wax at the ear opening, but don’t push them deep inside the ear canal. It can push the excess ear wax inside the ear canal, thereby resulting in to an impact.
- Don’t use candle ear wax remover. Ear candles are another method to remove ear wax, but it can be really dangerous as you need to hold the lighted candle very close to your ear. It can even burn your ear.
- Don’t use cold water or a strong jet to drain out the excess ear wax. Strong jet can lead to the damage of the ear drum while cold water may result into dizziness.
- Avoid using any other method to remove ear wax at home, such as suction.
- Don’t use any type of acidic liquid in order to soften the ear wax.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are good for mitigating the problem of ear wax. So, include walnuts, avocados, salmon, albacore and ground flax seed in your diet.
- Consult a doctor if the problem persists even after using home remedies.
I am an 18 year old boy. The problem I have is of vertigo. I experience several times in a day, and happens most of the time when I bend my neck backwards, or lie down. I take vertin 24, but to no relief. What must I do?
I am suffering from Runny nose. Persistent stuffy nose. A feeling of mucus continually running down the back of the throat. Poor sense of smell. Poor sense of taste, Pain in the face. Headache.
From morning I am having sore throat, inflamed pharynx but no inflames tonsils. But the swelling is way too much accompanied by redness and pain while eating and in normal condition also plus I have mild fluctuating fever somewhere between 97 & 100. General physician has recommended cefprozil 500 in the morning but ENT doctor said that it won't work so he recommended cefuroxime axetil 650. What should I take now?
I have sinus from last two years and from this now I became completely depressed what should I do now.
Hi, I am 25 years old male person. Last few days I am suffering for my ears problem, and I realize problem related to allergy, I have noticed in my ears lots of pimple. Please suggest me what to do? Thank you.
I developed sore throat on Sat night which healed by itself on sun morning. I took calpol 500mg one on sat and one on Sunday around 5pm. Then I had cold with runny nose since Sunday morning. I took cetrizine 10mg at night. Today I have mild fever about 99-100F. I want to know whether taking a bath in fever is recommended or not and what precautions should I take. I am avoiding going to college in the sun and hence missing my clinical postings.
Do you have any treatment for husky sounds on ears. I'm suffering a lot about this. Please suggest me something.
How effectively can" appliances" be used to control snoring (i. E. Nasal strips or that plastic thing that dilates nostrils to open nasal passages)?
I have tonsils problem so, is going for the operation is the ultimate option to cure tonsillitis or can be cured by taking medicine only?
I am 47 years old and for the last 2-3 years have started snoring heavily and very loudly.Please tell me the remedy for it?
Balance disorders are a combination of physiological factors that can make you feel unsteady or dizzy. While sitting, standing or lying down, you may feel as if you are floating, moving, or spinning and you may feel dizzy and dazed for the time being. This disorder can intervene in your daily activities of life, and can even lead to falls and accidents, which may cause you to end up with fractures and other types of injuries.
What causes balance disorder?
A combination and coordination of many body systems such as muscles, bones, vision, the balancing organ within the ear, heart and nerves help maintain normal balance. Dysfunction of these systems can lead you to encounter balance problems. Balance disorders can be caused by many types of conditions.
Some of the causes of the disorder are:
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This occurs due to dislodged or displaced calcium crystals in the inner ear, which help you maintain balance. It is the most commonly found cause of vertigo. A spinning sensation while turning in bed is a common sign.
- Migraines: Migraines are a general cause of dizziness. Sensitivity to motion can also be caused by migraines. It can also lead to motion sickness, which is dizziness experienced when traveling in boats, cars or airplanes.
- Head injury: A severe concussion can also cause vertigo.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome: Commonly known as zoster otitis, this condition affects the nerves close to the ears. It can be attributed to hearing loss, vertigo and pain in the ear.
- Vestibular problems and nerve damage: Damaged nerves in the legs can cause difficulty in movement and locomotion. Abnormalities and dysfunctions in the inner ear can lead to a sensation of dizziness and a heavy head.
How do you know if you have balance disorder?
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this condition include:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Psychological disorientation
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and heart rate
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?