Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paras PunamiyaYour feedback matters!
There a had become a corn on my feet. I have neglected, but no its troubling me. What should be the immediate action?
I have a back pain problem and I also have acidity problem back problem is from 4 days as I was traveling in train and my acidity problem is from 2 years.
Could you ever imagine your life without spices, spices not only to spice up your cuisine but your heath as well? Starting right from providing the essential tinge to the various foods you cook to enhancing ones appearance, the contribution of spices is immense in an Indian household. Endowed with medicinal properties, they also remedy various afflictions, devoid of many side effects.
Here is a list of spices and herbs which play a pivotal role in maintain your health:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon, a widely used spice, constitutes of a compound called ‘cinnamaldehyde’. This composition stimulates natural production of insulin and works therapeutically on your blood sugar and cholesterol count. Besides, being a potent antioxidant, it helps alleviate inflammation too.
- Sage: Sage, a derivative of the Latin word ‘Salvere’, which means “to save”, this herb does miracles in strengthening your memory and brain power, especially for people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Peppermint: With a long list of benefits in aromatherapy (use of natural oils for improving health) and folk medicine, a massage with peppermint oil helps to soothe muscle cramps caused by irritable movement of bowels and lowers abdominal bloating resulting from troubled digestion. Furthermore, peppermint reduces nausea that is so commonly experienced after a C-section surgery.
- Turmeric: The spice rendering a yellow tint to your curry contains an ingredient called ‘curcumin’. Curcumin, being a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent, is used to treat numerous chronic diseases such as arthritis or cancer.
- Holy Basil: Considered a sacred herb in India, Holy Basil improves the functioning of the immune system. Additionally, it cures anxiety and depression and normalizes the blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: Ginger mixed with cinnamon and sesame oil relieves stiffness and pain in the body caused by osteoarthritis (a degenerative joint disease). It’s effects are similar to those of aspirin; in the way that it heals inflammation and remedies nausea.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek regulates the functioning of the insulin hormone and helps normalize blood sugar levels, if consumed daily. It is said to boost libido as well, although studies are yet to validate this fact.
- Garlic: If you fall sick quite often, garlic might just be the right ingredient to incorporate in your diet, owing to its properties that help combat common cold. It is effective in lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure too.
I'm a female 22 years old. My weight 51.7kg. I'm 153 length. I some times work out. I was 53. Now 51.7kg. When I lost that weight my breast also getting small. What perfect weight should I go for? Diet? please help.
I am 18 years old. I am eating saggubiyyam (sabudana) without cooking or soaking from 2 to 3 years. Is it harm? If it is what have to do?
I am tired of allergies that comes after things like tomatoes, cucumber, ice cream etc. I get a allergies in my throats after eating this things. What can I do?
I am 19 years old. The problem which I am having is for past few years, when I started masturbating; I last very less; like 1 minute or so. What should I do to improve my stamina at this. Any particular type of exercise, medication?
Are you suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and infertility? Have you become tired after failing to conceive? No need to get disappointed, all you have to do is to fight PCOS through a wide range of approaches.
To really defeat PCOS, you have to make a few fundamental changes in your diet and lifestyle.
Check out these amazing tips that will help you to fight PCOS and infertility effectively.
Tip #1 - Improve Your Intake Of Carbohydrates
- Stay away from refined sugar carbs, for example, white bread, white rice, cakes, sweets, breakfast cereals, cookies, and other refined grain items. These are known as "bad carbs" that play a role in making insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is believed to be a main driver of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Refined and manufactured foods are one of the major reasons behind your weight gain, particularly around your belly area.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole legumes are known as the supplier of healthy carbohydrates.
Tip #2 - Increase Protein Intake
Numerous women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome eat excessively refined sugar and insufficient protein. Healthy and quality protein enables you to keep your hormones on a standard level. The best sources of protein are red meat, eggs, poultry, fish and pulses.
Tip #3 - Change Fats You Eat
- A few fats and oils enhance your PCOS indications while others improve them. In consumed excessively, vegetables oils, for example, corn oil or artificial fats, like "trans-fats" can make cells not work appropriately. Saturated fats found in fatty meats and some dairy items are also a bad choice.
- Olive oil, COD liver oil, flax oil, fish oil are some excellent choices for consumptions.
Tip #4 - Include Vegetables In Your Diet
A standout among the most critical things you can do is to consume all the green leafy vegetables. Make an honest attempt to have no less than 3 to 5 vegetable servings daily. Consuming a huge amount and assortment of crisp, fresh vegetables is a foundation of self-improvement treatment for the numerous medical issues related to PCOS and infertility. Consult best female gynecologists to know more about the connection between PCOS and infertility.
Tip #5 - Exercise Every Day
We frequently feel that we're excessively occupied or busy, making it impossible to do physical exercises. However, not doing workouts is something that you can't afford. Women with PCOS specifically should do regular exercise more than the normal individual. Regular workouts are known to improve PCOS and enhance fertility power.
I had requested fr guidance whether a person after recovering frm ns1 dengue take a swine flu vaccine After 4 days also there is no reply which is a bit surprising.
Sir, I will suffer from allergy from dust Its causes Breathing from mouth When I wake up in morning so some brown water in mouth and brown bulgum is coming.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.