Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Paras PunamiyaYour feedback matters!
I have problem of sperm count and sperm motility it varies every month when I do the semen analysis, sometimes it shows normal results and sometimes it shows abnormal results. What should I do to improve the sperm count and motility, is there any changes I have to do in lifestyle modification.
I am suffering from ulcers in my mouth day by day. I tried many vitamin tablets and remedies the physician recommended for me, but still there is no change. Due to this I am not able to eat food also. What should I do to get rid of these?
Sir/Madam, I have been diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse some months back. Because of this I experience weakness in my hands and limbs, feel pain in heart and chest and headache. Want to know if yoga or other exercise will help.
I am 24 years old. Its been 2 years since I joined a job. I have to go to office early in the morning but om every working day on morning I face gas problem in my stomach. No actions taken as of now. Please suggest something!
I am 29 year old before 3 year I have haptitis b australian antigen I have pen shoulder bon back bon and leg joint pen I m filling very tired help me and suggest me regular I am Dr. liver specialist before one month my liver is size big but this time is all is normal my virul lod is normal 20 mlu please suggest me.
Dear Doctor, Recent diagnostic tests for Blood Sugar has reported to be very high for me. Also underwent a random blood sugar today. Report says 361.7. I am afraid to get into allopathic treatment. Please advice.
My headache is measure problem tht I always facing. My head strt heating after sun set. I dnt know its happen, I consulted many doctors but no result.
My problem is pennis size when it's erected 4 inches only and it is in right side crossed shape when I was 13 years I started masturbating. Is masturbating is the problem for not growing pennis size . Is any cure for pennis enlargement.
Ejaculation less than 1 min me ho jata hai during sex, suggest me kya karu mai, aur tired bhi bhit jaldi ho jata hu, diet me koi change karna hai kya.
My friend has a pennies of 4 inch and he is getting married in this week he wants to know that is the size of his pennies is enough to satisfy her wife.
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you.