Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Paras JainYour feedback matters!
I Am having throat infection and i got a swelling too in my neck. last week it happend the same. At that time i got medicine and fit for some days but now again i got the same problem what shloud i do ?
Hello from the past two days m feeling something like irritating in the throat with regular #khansi.
My father have a continuously nose flowing problem and if they take any medicine then they effect for some time only after wards it remain flowing only. I ensure that you recommend any solution then its so goods.
My age is 34 I am suffering from feets or fainting from last 10 years. Earlier I used to consume oxytol 450 now I am consuming topomac 100. So how much time is left for my death. Can I drive a vehicle or can I marry. When I faint I crush my tongue between my teeth so blood comes from my mouth and I go in deep unconsciousness for around an hour. So what should I do. Please guide.
He snores heavily very loud already consulted doctor but coud not get a correct answer for it? What s it?
Hello. Is there any medicine for snoring. At night I am snoring a lot. My friends are sleeping with me. They cannot tolerate. I need to find the medicine or vaccine for snoring. Could you help me please.
I am 59 years old, for the past 2-3 months I am hearing tinnitus i. E. Gas releasing sound / hearing empty airwaves before a radio station actually starts. Can some one please guide me properly. I feel deafness in the left ear.
My throat is little pain or not clearance always when I eat cold food like cold drink, cold water. What I do please say?
I have too much giddiness pain in neck my head is heavy is this due to sinus take stugeron25 in morning lcant stand what is this.
I have allergy problem in my nose over 6 months. Bone of my nose is increasing which cause me problem in breathing.
I am 42 year old, from last one year I am feeling uncomfortable in my neck. I have also bad habit to take tobacco.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.