Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Paras GupthaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am trying to conceive from last 6 months but not getting success, I hav no issues with my periods, I am having deficiency of vit b and d, please suggest.
I had sex with a girl and before fully ejaculation I pull out. The girl says it hasn't entered inside. But now m worried if she is pregnant. Please advise.
Hello sir/madam I am suffering from asthma from 2 years Everytime the asthma attack occur I got unconscious. Please help me to cure or control thi s disease.
I am a diabetic since last 1 years. I am too fat. I tried many medication but nothing worked. Prescribe some medicine for normal daily life.
Dear sir, I am suffering from my hair loss problem, personally I believe the reason for hair loss is due to masturbation (may be testosterone related). Please guide me on these issue.
I get common cold very often and have coughing problem. Consulted many times but get temporary relief.
I am 19 yrs old. I am not able to eat food because of ulcers. Its painful. What should I do? Please help me.
He is diabetic, In 15th Feb of 2016 he gone through Angioplasty of one cardiac vein which have 75 % blockage so medicated stent has been transplant but from last month there is swelling in right cheek he has gone for recheck but all test are good but from last 2 days there is swelling in his whole face, so please tell what is course of action we take.
I have problem of constipation. I have tried some ayurvedic meditations for same but problem is still there.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.