Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am facing dead pain and burning while urine an sometimes blood, cloudy flows from my penis. Please. Suggest me a good medicine for my problem.
Main 24 saal ka ho aur muje yeh bemari he. Jab bhi main peshab karta ho to peshab karney 5 to 7 mints again tora sa peshab aata he please es k ley kuch batai.
I'm having single kidney can I lift heavy weights? Or I shouldn't go to the gym? Will heavy food make me ill?
I got married since 21 days before and me and my partner facing a problem of getting to heated urine since from one week please help me out of this issue Thnx.
My wife missed her period by 6 days. We did the urine test but it comes negative. Though we were hoping positive results. We did the test at afternoon after having much fluid. Is there possibility that the result came was wrong bcoz of having fluid. What shud we do next. Her period was due on 20july.
My serum creatinine level was 2.7 and currently it is 1.9 doctor whom I'm showing is suggesting to do kidney biopsy he that do full now and can't we without doing reduce the creatinine and also there is rapid weight loss.
I am suffering through frequent urination. I am diabetic patient. Suger is in control. I have suffered from kidney stone for 5 times and last year one stone of 10 mm was removed by lithotrypsy. Presently I am suffering from uncontrolled urination what medicine shall I take.
Got the urine test done recently and the result showed RBC 2-3 HPF. After that I got the ultrasound and X-Ray KUB all result normal. The problem which I have is burning sensation in my urine. I started taking homeopathy medicine and took it for a month and the result came normal. After a month I got the urine test done and the result was RBC 2-3 HPF. Is m really worried and need help.
I want to know is anybody have only one kidney, and if it happens than what is the expected life span of that particular person of having single kidney.
I am 26 year old I have problem with frequent urination, I have blood sugar test 2 times there is no sugar, I feel strong urge to urinate whole day and specially in night wake up 2, 3 times, sometimes urine quantity less and sometime its more, kindly consult what should I do.
Sir when I urinate. Sone drops of urine comes out after I come out of my washroom. Sometimes I press my testes but still some drops remain unleft which cones out after I come out of washroom. Kindly suggest.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"