Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parakh MathreYour feedback matters!
I had been operated for follicular tonsillitis in 2004, but then after in left side, I always got inflammation and pain. I consult specialist several times but no better result.
I'm 52 years old lady, I'm suffering from asthma from last one year. It is not genetic, I'm the only one who has asthma in my whole family. I always suffer from fever, and sneezing and running nose. I always suffer from headache and whole body pain. Doctors say I have infection in my body. All these symptoms are in me from last one year. And nothing helps me, no medicine and no other remedy. Please suggest me something.
Pathologist given following test report Material Sent: COLONOSCOPIC biopsy for HPE Clinical Diagnosis: Ca. Ascending colon Gross: Received Multiple soft tissue bits aggregately measure 0.5x0.4x0.3 cm in size. Submitted entirely for processing. Microscopy: Adenocarcinoma colon What does it indicates. This is my Grandpa's Report
My brother aged 50 yrs was a chain smoker and suddenly stopped it and now Phlegm has been formed in the lungs and had bleeding was admitted and bp is normal but he has high sugar level. please do suggest some remedy Dr. thks.
Hello doctor I am 20 year old. And I have suffering from fever and dry cough problem last 5 days. What should I do?
Hi I am a receptionist. Daily I will standing position during my duty hours from 8-10 hours. I feeling sensation in my nerves of the leg and I feeling trouble during inhale breathing. Please help me out from this problem?
Excuse me sir/madam in this season how can we over come sinus problem. Can please give me some instructions to protect yourself, thanking you sir/madam.
I am feeling discomfort in my throat, disturbance like cough substance. Slight fever is also with it. What should I do?
My mother in law (age 57 yrs) has complaint of generalised body swelling for past 3 months, she has breathing diffeculty on exertion, she has ehymoticpatches on forearm since few days. Doctors has dignosed her with connective tissue disorder/vasculitis. Please sugges
I have a nasal problem it is being difficult to breath when the air conditioner is on it when cold atmosphere.
My husband 51 years old suffering from Thrombotic occlusion of left sigmoid transverse sinuses with hemorrhagic venous infarct in the left temper-parietal lobe. Now he has lost his memory, he couldn't understand things, names (objects, person )even he unable to write and read. Would it be possible to read ,write and identify things in future.
I am 72 yrs. Take blood pressure/cholesterol/uric acid tablets. Also have asthma for which I take salbutamol spray and budecort spray three times daily. When asthma and lung congestion increase I take betamethasone 0.5mg tabs as tapering dose in sequence of 4tabs x 5 days, 3tabs x 5 days and finally 1tab x 5 days. The tapering dose is accompanied by cefixime 400 caps (suprax) once a day for 6days. The tapering dose and suprax caps are taken every once. My problem is that I get red rashes on my both hands and I have swelling on my feet. Since last six months or so I get knee pain and find difficulty in walking. Please can any doctor help me on my problems. Thank you.
I am feeling cold and coughing. N for four night I could not sleep well. I take medicine still not yet well.
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.