Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parak VibhakarYour feedback matters!
Hi, my hair loss started 11 years ago with severe itching and burning. I tried several treatments over the course of 11 years. Though the itching and burning solved I am still having hair loss and every year my hair gets thinner. I used to have lot of hair. How can I get that back permanent.
I am 26 year old now and I had problem with my face in 2007 that my face have too much acne pimple and after that I take regular treatment till 2012 but no one cure and control it fully. I take homeopathy medicine skin treatment like new skin but no one so effective till yet it remain so many marks on face and pimples are come and out again and again and I think I take everything which a doctor consult like adephlane gel clindamycin and other type of gel but no result at particular time they look like no effective. What do u want to suggest?
Does papaya remove black marks on face. Of yes how to use it. How many times. And pls suggest face wash for the purpose of daily cleansing that unclog pores. Pls suggest me doctor pls.
I am 24 years old and I have stretch mark on my thighs and stomach and hips y and how to reduce/clear them.
I'm 22years old girl. I'm having lots of pimples on my face. Suggest some gud remedy to get rid of this problem.
I am 26 year old male having a lot of hairfall problem since 1 year, even my hair are grey. I have consulted a doctor. He said me to use VB7 Hair tablet and Juene hair oil. Is there any chances to grow my hair back?
I am 22 years female and I have acne since last may. I am using carebet clin gel since 3 months but not getting any relief even my face starts burning now and becoming dry and relief.
I had an accident three years before which left me with a scar on my face. I tried a lot of medication to get rid of that but hasn't been effective in the least manner possible. I consulted a doctor who said it is permanent scar and cannot be remove. Please tell me how can I get rid of it other than through plastic surgery.
I have a plenty of pimple type marks all over my body. They pain sometimes. And I don't get to understand why is it happening. please help me out about how to cure it?
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.