Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parag ShahYour feedback matters!
Dysmenorrhoea is a medical condition where a woman has extremely painful periods. While menstruation is normal, it is very painful. This is caused by disorders like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease, adenomyosis, endometrial polyps, use of intrauterine contraceptive device or endometriosis. Many women assume that pain is normal and must be tolerated.
Few ways to deal with dysmenorrhoea are:
1. It’s Ok To Take Pain Relievers: To relieve the pain, simple analgesics like paracetamol and aspirin can be taken.
2. Anti-inflammatory Drugs Can Taken: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also prescribed to deal with dysmenorrhoea and most women are known to feel relief from the pain.
3. Fish Oils Capsules: Fish oil capsules which contain Omega 3 fatty Acids are also a good option to use when troubled with severe menstrual pain.
4. Prefer Light Diet: A few minor dietary changes can also help. Eating low fat vegetarian food especially on the days of the periods can prove to be helpful.
5. Avoid Sedentary Lifestyle: It is said that exercise can reduce the pain of dysmenorrhoea. Sedentary lifestyle is not good for the uterus region and it is advisable to indulge in regular exercises.
6. Use Heat Therapy: Heat therapy is a common and effective way to deal with dysmenorrhoea. Keeping a hot water bag on the region of the pain is known to soothe the pain and help relax the muscles.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have complete my Rct last week but after few days I am not able to open my mouth widely and I am not able to eat properly. please give me advice I took arthodec MR for three days.
I am 39 years old, recently I am experiencing itching inside urine track and it is felt during urinate and also burning feel when ejaculate,
I am 26 year old male currently working. I feel sleepy most of the time and tired even I am sleeping properly. I am forgetting things frequently and difficult to recall them in time. Pl help and suggest what kind of medical supervisor I should consult.
I am prone to cold, even in summer I have severe cold. Sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose. I am not conditioned to A/C, the second I enter my office my nose starts getting blocked and sneezing starts. This morning when I drank slightly cold water my teeth started paining a little, I am unable to drink minimum cold water also. What do I do? Which doctor do I consult? Please help.
what is the reason of greying hair ( white hair ) before time ? is there any solution of this problem ? please tell..
I am suffering from a serious dandruff problem and hair fall too due to lot lf stress and I am getting pimples also on my back n face n tht is causing acne problem.
I am having head ache frequently. And I tested blood. All are fine. please tell me the solution for the same?
I'm having bloating problem I've tried eating tablets ok for some time Again it starts if I stopped eating tablets Please give me solution for this.
Eating right not only keeps you healthy but can also make you look prettier and give you clearer skin. Given that the skin is the largest organ in the human body, it is where deficiencies are most noticeable. Here are a few foods that can enhance your looks.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with proteins and amino acids that help repair skin cells and keep your skin looking fresh. Amino acids also help banish dark circles that may appear after a long night.
- Kidney beans: Kidney beans and legumes are packed with proteins that help repair cell damage caused by free radicals. They also help break down amino acids that can then boost collagen production and help in the repair and regeneration of skin cells.
- Pomegranates: These fruits are rich sources of anti-oxidants and help get rid of toxins from the body. They are also responsible for increasing the body’s production of collagen. By boosting collagen levels, pomegranates help slow down the aging process.
- Avocados: This green fruit can be both eaten and applied on the face to benefit from it. It is a rich source of biotin that helps prevent brittle nails and hair and keeps skin well moisturized. When applied as a face mask, avocados can also hydrate parched skin.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in polyphenols that help eradicate free radicals from the body and slow down the aging process. It’s anti-oxidant properties also keep skin elastic and prevent sagging, fine lines, wrinkles and heal the damage caused by sunspots.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and are considered to be a high carotenoid fruit which helps prevents sunburn and relieves the damage caused by excessive exposure to the sun. Tomatoes can also slow down the cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Salmon: Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids that help fight stress and the effects of stress. The astaxanthin present in salmon improves the elasticity of skin thus keeping it firm and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Walnuts: For vegetarians, walnuts are an excellent alternative to salmon. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that helps keep the skin looking youthful and add shine to your hair.
- Water: Hydrating the skin from inside and outside is essential. Water helps the skin maintain its tautness and elasticity and prevents drying and premature signs of aging. Water also helps transport essential nutrients to the skin. Apart from drinking water it is also beneficial to eat foods with a high water content such as cucumbers and watermelon to benefit from the hydrating properties of water.
- Oysters: Oysters are rich in zinc that helps regulate oil production in the skin. In turn this makes the skin less prone to acne breakouts and other such skin irregularities.