Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Parag P AjmeraYour feedback matters!
My lower ear of both sides are teared due to prolonged use of heavy ear rings. Is plastic surgery better than normal stitching?
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.
I have a disease psoriasis it is from 3 years back I want to get rid of this so what medicine should I take.
Actually I hitted a pole while playing football. And my toe got fractured. The incident happened 2 years ago but I am still not able to bend my toe. So what should I do for this thing? To bend my toe again.
I have energy of cold. In week there is 2-3 days I have cold. What to do? I take a course for it too. Bt no result. So suggest me.
I am 34 male ,i got mostly severe runny nose during morning and during exposure to dust. I am not taking any medicine. Please guide me, thank you sir/mam.
I am 45 years old male. I take blood test which shows BILIRUBIN -DIRECT -0.41 mg/dl BILIRUBIN - TOTAL 1.65 mg/dl BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)- 1.24 mg/dl Is there any problem in my lever?
I am 52 male diabetic 20 units insulin at morning and tablets galvus50 mg 1 -1, aztor ASp75. 1at bed time, cetspinxr 1000 mg 1- 1 .my weight 102. 8 kgs daily I am doing walking 45 mints and doing power yoga 30mints. I did not take white rice last one month, roti and vegetables only .but my weight maintain same .wat to do Sir please advise. Etching on penny suggest any ointment.
Does masturbation causes baldness? How many times we should masturbate if we are addicted? M 24 years old.
I have ringworm on my thighs nd bum .i consult to a doctor he gave me medicines I ate it nd I was fine for days bt after few days it again started to happening. Now he recommended me to blood check nd he said I wnt check the level for the cortex in your blood. Nd about 1 year ago I tested my blood nd lvel of cortex is not normal. Now he again aksing to do that. How can I get rid from ringworms .or any soap you recommend?
I am having gas and indigestion problem what do when I ate something my stomach get full please do something.
My age is 23 and I am going to married after a month my weight is 95 my penis size is small how can I increase the size?
Soy protein has been used from past two decades as ingredients for its functional properties in a variety of foods such as salad dressings, soups, vegetarian foods and meat imitations. Its functional properties are emulsification and texturizing. Recently the popularity of soy protein is increasing, mainly because of its health benefits. It has been proven that soy protein can help to prevent heart problems and many countries allow health claims for food, which are rich in soy protein.
Soy contains protein, isoflavones, and fiber, all thought to provide health benefits. Soy is an excellent source of dietary protein, including all essential amino acids. Soy is also a source of lecithin or phospholipid. Soy isoflavones and lecithin have been studied scientifically for numerous health conditions. Isoflavones such as genistein are believed to have estrogen-like effects in the body, and as a result are sometimes called "phytoestrogens"
Common sources of soy isoflavones include roasted soybean, green soybean, soy flour, soy butter, soy nut butter, soy ice cream, soy milk, soy yogurt, soy noodles etc. Soy protein has also been investigated for benefit in terms of heart disease risk factors, reducing menopausal symptoms, weight loss, arthritis, brain function, and exercise performance.
Dietary soy may decrease the risk of breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men, as well as other types of cancers. In general, the supportive evidence for use of phytoestrogens as treatments for menopause, heart disease, bone disease, weight loss, and cancer is limited. The use of soy formula has been investigated in the treatment of diarrhea in infants and is an effective and safe alternative to cow's milk formula in most infants.