Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Parag P AjmeraYour feedback matters!
I did not get full night sleep due to many things going in my mind at morning I had a severe headache.
I am 28 year old male. Actually I taken 30 sleeping tablets taken in last year due to personal problems, and nothing happened to me. Now my problem is I am sexually not fit during participation its leaked in seconds, this is my first participation in sex. Now I have lot of doubts started don't know to share. Please tell me what I have to do. And I am unmarried.
I am a boy of age 21 I have an head when I got caught cold the head ache is behind my ears from internal when I consult to my Dr. He says its sinus but sinus is in front then why I do have head ache and what I should do to cure it.?
I am 21, my penis skin not going back. What should I do for that and I am trying to do that but its paining so suggest me plz.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.
Hi, I am 32 years old working lady having one kid of 7 years old. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything. Fluffy stomach after every meal My recent Blood Test Report mention below: Total T3-131.0 ng/dI Total T4-8.5 ug/dI TSH 5.46 uIU/mL Hb-8.0 Gm/dI TLC- 9700 /cu. Mm. DLC neutrophil 54% Lymphocytes 42% monocyte 01% eosinophil 03% basophil 00 % Platelet Count - 2.81 Lacs/cu. Mm. Total RBC Count - 3.7 Millions/cumm Packed Cell Volume- 31.6 % MCV - 69.1 fl. MCH - 23.1 pg. MCHC - 30.6 gm/dl ESR (Wintrobe'S method) - 39 mm/Hr. Please suggest any medication for the same.
On this date 23-05-2016 my uric acid is 7.64 I take zyloric medicine After few days on this date 14-7-2016 my uric Acid is 6.78 but I am not comfortable I am suffering from pain in foot Ankle, and all body joints I request please tell me what is my problem and give me best advice and give me medical Test and medicine for my problem.
I am suffering from ringworm in full body since 46 days took many medicines & ointment no effect I am diabetic.
I am suffering with Gastric ulcer from past one year few months onwards I am suffering with high pulse rate and weakness, tension, fear I wen to doctor done thyroid test TSH is 8.24 and T4 is 1.54 is this any dangerous to my health can you suggest me the solution for my high pulse rate and hyper tension.
I am 25 year old am suffering from semen leakage in night due to wet dreams very badly, I left watching porn movies and blue films very long ago, however semen leakage happening twice or thrice in a weak. Thus making me inactive and lowminded person. Am not able to mingle with my fried and relatives and my physical appearance of my face changed very badly due to this. I need a doctor to give solution for this by having consulting them.
I have one question whenever my hed having pain like a migraine and my hand or body some where pulse is pumping why its so. Please help me.
There is an age old saying that drinking water during meals will disturb your digestion and dilute stomach juices. Advice, that floats around generally, states that you should have water at least 30 minutes after you have had a meal. Studies have been carried out on this subject to find out how true or false these claims are.
- Levels of stomach acid: The claim is that if you drink water during the meal it will dilute the stomach acids, which are required to break the food down. However, doctors have stated in clinical trials that water doesn't tend to have any effect on the levels of stomach acid at all.
- Stomach and digestion process differs from person to person: This might be a thing of personal choice as habits differ from person to person. Also what is tolerable for one person may not be to another. It usually comes down to how your digestive system reacts to drinking water. Some people have claimed that drinking water while consuming food can make them feel bloated. There are no scientific studies proving this and it could be a psychological effect as well.
- Other side of the story drinking water can fill up your stomach before or during a meal: While drinking water may not have adverse effects on digestion, it can fill up the stomach by volume and decrease appetite. Doctors will also suggest drinking a good amount of water just before a meal if you are trying to lose weight as it can suppress your appetite.
Proved pros of drinking water:
Most clinical trials and studies by doctors have proven that drinking small to moderate amounts of water during the meals will help your digestion rather than impeding it.
Some of the advantages are:
- Liquefies food in the stomach
- Helps in nutrient absorption
- Prevents constipation
- Stop bloating
- Softens stool
- Ensures Lubrication of the digestive tract
- Helps you control your hunger signals and thus can help you in losing weight
Thus it can be summarized that drinking water during meals is a personal choice and doesn't really have any adverse effects. In fact, drinking moderate amounts of water when having food may actually be beneficial for you. However, if you are not comfortable with this and would prefer drinking after meals, as long as your digestive system is adjusted to it, there are no adverse effects to this as well.