Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Hi My grandfather had Parkinson's when he was 75. Unka kharab kharab ho gaya tha Woh maid ko ched dete the. I hope character kharab hona is not a symptom of Parkinson's I hope it is not necessary that all Parkinson's patient behave like my grandfather n Please give me a positive answer.
Hello doctor I have migration problem last one year I am 28 year old man what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am suffering from left side paralysis since 5 yrs. After getting auyvedic treatment now I can walk and healthy but still my left hand finger movements have not come, still iam under auyvedic treatment in kerala. Can you suggest me how to get back my left hand finger movements?
My brother has cervical spondolysis problem and has feeling of numbness in hand and a bit of swelling on back side.
I am suffering from migraine from past 2 years. What are the precautions can I take to reduce the frequency of headache.
I am a female 49 years old. My pressure is always 140/80 -180/90. I was given to understand that my pressure is due to my thyroid (Hypothyroid). My right hand fingers except the little finger is numb and cramped. What should I do?
My mother was suffering from brain tumor and after the operation tumor was in grade 1 according to the biopsy report and operation has done in 2013 and after the operation two times mri has conducted and according to the mri report tumor was not increased. My first query is that if the tumor is in grade 1 that will be permanently cured or not. And if it is not permanently cured then what is chances or how long patient will be survived.
My father suffering from brain stroke paralysis of left side (dt. 27.12. 2014). Leg some how working and he can walk but hand remain non- functional. He is complaining of pain when any movement of hand. He also can't put more pressure in the hand. He also develop a fear psychosis and got irritated and lose temper. What to do please anybody help me.
I'm a female of 17 years old. I get a lot of headaches and migraines During periods what should I do to reduce the pain.
My hand finger vibrate when I try to stay constant. I don't drink and non veg So I requested what I do.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.