Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Parag N GavandeYour feedback matters!
I had done kidney stone operation last year and one stone was removed. And same problem I am getting again little pain near abdomen and testes. Can you please tell some tablets for that.
I have urinary system problem. Gastric push my urinary bladder that's result I can't hold my urine pressure. So urine lick from my penis. My pus cell is occasional, epithelial cells - 2-3/HPF. Bacteria, rbc, casts, protein, sugar, blood are absent in my urine report. Please doctor give me solution.
Kidney failure or infections are usually unsafe and serious diseases. Their consequences affect every single other organ in the body. Minor problems in the kidney may demonstrate no side effects. However, when the sickness progresses, it can bring about numerous serious indications, for example, seizure, tissue squandering, gastrointestinal bleeding and a failure state. Total kidney failure requires routine dialysis until a transplant operation can be performed.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, is a very effective cure for kidney problems. It eradicates the problem from its roots and helps prevent any further diseases and problems in the kidney. Homoeopathic solutions have had been successful in treating kidney diseases for which standard prescription give no cure and are not effective. Some of the homoeopathic cures are as follows:
- Ammonium carb's rubrics: Taken when there is excruciating pee. This includes white, burning, insufficient, painful or orange urine with drowsiness and weakness.
- Apis mel's rubrics: These are used when there is general oedema or swelling, kidney aggravation and inability to pass urine.
- Arsenic alb's rubrics: This occurs when there is trouble in passing urine. Also useful in case of uremia, nephritis, urgent need to urinate or urinating without knowing.
- Aurum met's rubrics: When there is difficulty in maintenance of urine and the urine constitutes of mucous like residue.
- Berberis' rubrics: When there is hypertension, renal (kidney) stones, dull yellow or green urine and neuralgic pain originating from the kidneys.
- Cannabis indica’s rubric: Used in case of a urinary tract diseases.
- Cantharsis' rubrics: This is used in cases of delicacy in kidney regions, renal colic and nephritis (kidney irritation).
- Chelidonium's rubrics: These are effective when a person goes through the urge of urinating a lot at night when there are abundant urination and pale white pee.
- Cuprum Aas' rubrics: When there is kidney failure, excruciating pee and stained pee.
- Cuprum met's rubrics: It is used when a person goes through bed-wetting, extremely watery urine, and feels shooting pain in the urethra.
- Helonia's rubrics: Used when there is kidney irritation, albuminous (white) pee, sickliness, cramps and bluntness.
- Juniper's rubrics: Used when there is difficulty in retaining water.
- Kali carb's rubric: Used in case of kidney stones, and is a general solution for problems in the kidneys.
- Sanicula's rubrics: Used when the bladder is swollen, there are kidney stones and kidney irritation.
- Terebinthum's rubrics: When there is blood in the urine, kidney irritation and urinary tract aggravation.
- Urea's rubrics: In cases of are general oedema (swelling because of water maintenance) and extreme pain in the urethra.
- Opium's rubrics: Used in cases of uremia (a type of blood disease), general oedema, dark stool, white urine, concealment of urine, swelling of the stomach, mucous-like urine and uremic shakings.
I have USG for KUB Rt. Kidney is 96*48 nd cortical thick of 13 mm Lt. Kidney is 106*51 nd cortical thick 13 mm B/L kidneys are normal in size position nd sinus echogenisity No overfilling is seen in either kidney LEFT KIDNEY _ shows overfilling and dilatation of Lt. Ureter nd 5 mm calculus is seen in left lower ureter at veisco ureteric junction. What should I do, tell me please help me, I am getting so much pain.
I am 68 years old and I have slight enlargement of prostate gland, about 29 mm in size. Please suggest the best treatment for reducing the size of prostate gland. Thanks, Jayarajan.
I want to know during PCNL therapy kidney stone removal, intestines can be damage or any other organ can damage. By the PCNL kidney stone removal bleeding is the known complication or not from stone removal puncture side or from that kidney.(from stone removal).
Sir, I have problem of bleeding while toilet. Its so painful, one side of my anus is swollen. Therefore I uncomfortable. Please prescribe some medicine to vure my problem. Waiting in anticipation. Thank you.
I am 61 years male, about 30 yrs. Back I suffered from hematuria. I got myself admitted in Well known Corporation Hospital in Mumbai. I was there for a week. And the urologists carried many different types of tests to ascertain the cause. Till date I never suffered such issue. Can I face similar problem in nearest future?
I am 37 years old. I am suffering from left side kidney stones. Please prescribe me proper treatment.
Please suggest me a medicines for urine infection. Also number of days to consume. And is there any side effect of it?
I always feel like the need to urinate every after I go to the toilet. I just urinate a bit amount. I think this happens every night and early in the morning. Is this UTI? What do I need to avoid and the remedy for this? Thank you!
My wife has got stone 7.5 mm in both kidneys, her age is 51, we live in ahmedabad, gujarat Her other problems r diabetic and high B
I have a fissure in my anus, is surgery a good option or homeopathy? Which would eradicate this problem forever.
Accidentally I was hit by something at my bladder normally it was OK now but when I touch the bladder egg its paining is there any problem in future I was unmarried please suggest your prescription sir.
You can do a number of things to keep your kidneys functioning properly and keep them as healthy as possible at every stage of life :
1.Hydrate, but don’t overdo it:
It’s always a good idea to drink enough water, drinking more than the typical four to six glasses a day probably won’t help your kidneys do their job any better.
Eat healthy foods. Your kidneys can tolerate a wide range of dietary habits, kidney problems arise out of other medical conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes. Because of this, he suggests you follow healthy, moderate eating habits to control weight and blood pressure. Preventing diabetes and high blood pressure will help keep kidneys in good condition.
2. Exercise regularly:
If you’re healthy, getting your exercise is a good idea because, like healthy eating habits, regular physical activity can stave off weight gain and high blood pressure. But do be mindful of how much exercise you do, especially if you’re not conditioned.“Overexerting yourself when you’re not fit and healthy can put a strain on your kidneys, especially if you exercise so much that you cause excessive breakdown of muscle
3.Use caution with supplements and herbal remedies:
Excessive amounts of certain vitamin supplements and some herbal extracts may be harmful to your kidneys. Talk to your doctor about any vitamins and herbs you plan to take.
Smoking can damage blood vessels, which decreases the flow of blood in the kidneys. When the kidneys don’t have adequate blood flow, they can’t function at optimal levels. Smoking also increases the risk of high blood pressure as well as the risk of kidney cancer.
6.Don’t overdo it when taking over-the-counter medications:
“Common non-prescription pills like ibuprofen and naproxen (NSAID’s) can cause kidney damage if taken too regularly over a prolonged period,” If you have healthy kidneys and use these medicines for occasional pain, they probably don’t pose a risk.If you take them for chronic pain or arthritis, you should talk to your doctor about monitoring your kidney function or finding alternative ways to control your pain.
7.If you’re at risk, get regular kidney function screening. “If you have either diabetes or high blood pressure, your physician should screen for kidney dysfunction as part of routine care for those conditions,”