Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Parag Dharap

Pathologist, Mumbai

600 at clinic
Dr. Parag Dharap Pathologist, Mumbai
600 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Parag Dharap
Dr. Parag Dharap is one of the best Pathologists in Dadar West, Mumbai. He is currently associated with Shushrusha Hospital in Dadar West, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Parag Dharap on

Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Pathologists with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shushrusha Hospital

Street No 698-B, Ranade Road, Dadar West, Landmark : Nera Shivaji Park, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
600 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Parag Dharap

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My aunt is having a pain in head body ache. Low blood pressure mental problem what exercise she should do to calm her mind n be fit.

MD - Pathology, MBBS
Pathologist, Gurgaon
Ideal is walking 30 mins a day cardio excersises work well too need more detailing you could message.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father having body pain he is 52 year old can I give him voveran sr 75 What are the side effects of this medicine When I was in college my sports teacher referred me.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Good Morning, Body pain is common all age groups and your father of 52 years age is prone to body pain if he had co-morbid medical conditions like diabetes and hypertension. I would like for you to bring you father in for a consultation with a general physician so that he can be assessed and you can suggest further care for the patient. I also believe that you will be able to get his body pain under control if he is somatizing symptoms of depression and anxiety. In that case it would be appropriate for a psychiatrist to treat your father. I hope you find help for your father as soon as possible. Voveran long term use is not recommended, however since there is a possibility of kidney damage. I recommend that you visit with a specialist as soon as possible.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from last day morning along with body pains and I am using medicines. After taking medicine it is ok but night time high temperature is coming. Please suggest what I have to do.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Glandular fever is a viral fever in that mostly affects young adults. Common symptoms include fever, a sore throat and extreme tiredness take few Prevention:- conclusion from childcare, preschool, school and work is not necessary there is no vaccine available to prevent Epstein Barr virus infection follow good hand washing techniques minimise contact with saliva avoid sharing cups and glasses. do not take asprin in this fever. take tab. dolo 650 mg sos. take antibiotic medicine by consult a doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife was hysterectomy operation in 10 months back and remove the one ovary. Now present consult the doctor express second ovary not function. Now she suffer the hot feelings of the body and body pains. So I request to suggestion.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
naturally after the operation blood supply of the other ovary reduce but still some fiction remains because one ovary is removed she is having menopausal symptoms. she has to drink lot of fluids and keep herself cool these may take few months to subside
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from tb. And I have full body pain. N m also taking medicine for tb. I want to know what to do for body pain.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do learn and practise strengthening and stretching exercises from neuro physiotherapist along with breathing exercises for about 15 minutes duration each time regularly best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Use volini ointment, for better results. It shows the result in few days. By using it daily the pain may get relief. And there will be no problems if we use volini ointment. Use it for better results. It does not effect to our body.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Dear lybrate-user, always pain reliever ointment will not work. We need ultrasonic therapy as well to reduce pain. Muscles strengthening excercises to help gain strength.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom has slip disk problem since long time She is suffering from pain but she still does work of home like washing cleaning and At every night she feels pain in her back Even she couldn't pick any thing because her back and leg started to pain So can any body tell what does she do ?

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Guwahati
At first perform few tests. Mri of ls spine with screening of whole spine, serum calcium and vitamin d3 level. Then consult a orthopaedician and a physiotherapist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

(Age 34 female,) Having Fever from 3 days, cough, cold, body pains,fatigue. Please advise.

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
Get your TLC/DLC Tests done , may be viral. If not then try Biocombination no 6 4 pills 4 times a day (Biochemic) for consideable longer time plus hot steaming .Will get cured.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, From last few days pain in my full body and it's increase day by day. What should i do to cure?

Physiotherapist, Latur
You should do stretchong exercises for every muscles Go for walking Take lot of water intake Do some mild exercises like jumping,squatting,lunges etc
Submit FeedbackFeedback

iam 28 years old I am feeling pain in back and hips especially when I awake in morning when going to my school and down part totally shall and dint move even . I have taken ogmenten antibiotic capsule but not feeling well please suggest me doc or medicine to get rid of it. Thanks.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Bhujang asana. Core strengthening exercises. Back stretchingstretch do the cat/cow avoid bending in front. Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Apply hot fomentation. Piriformis stretch 1. Lie on your back. 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sciatica problem as confirmed by miot hospital after mri report. I am feeling very painful back problem. My age is 57. I want to consult you in person when I will visit kolkata on 10th november-2015.

General Physician, Cuttack
If you have a spine problem detected after MRI and you are having sciatica you have to consult neurosurgeon
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere baby hone ke baad se hi body mei bahut pain or thakan si rehti hai meri baby 1 mahine ki hai mai use breast feed bhi krati hu par bht kamjori hoti hai pls help me.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
YOu have to monitor the weight of the baby every months and make sure his growth is fine and do a TSH test also.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in joints and various parts of body I have just recovered from chicken gunia fever.

Master Of Surgery, DNB (Orthopedics)
Orthopedist, Agra
Most probably reactive arthritis - need proper treatment under supervision, get your sgpt and sgot checked along with esr and crp.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After five months I have started exercises and the next day body pains are worst ever and actually I started with less exercises but even though the body pains are worst.

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Tirunelveli
Don't worry do daily walking and stretching your joins for one month the go for exercise if started in exercise you should not stop suddenly. Walking will give relief from pain
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my body any where any time some time it normally but some time much pain tell me what I am do.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, get your blood tested for cbc, hb%, s. Calcium, s. Ferritin and esr. Simple nutritional deficiency can cause general weakness of the body. Would advise you to take homoeopathic medicines - alfaalfa tonic and five phos. - both thrice daily, and let me know about your condition after a month.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I had unprotected sex and I gave ipill to my girl within 30 hrs and today her body was paining gave crocin and this was first time for both of them so its normal ?

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day Causes: • Anxiety • Incorrect diet • Unhealthy lifestyle surely you will get results.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffering from common cold since a week. I have also full body pain, with fever I guess.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take tab sinarest one tab 2 times daily for 3 days. do gargle, take steam. take honitus 2 tsf 2 times daily for 5 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'll get body pains and specially legs pains allot after completing my bathroom. What to do? Please advise.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
pain is complex phenomenon, so there are many treatment options medications, therapies, and mind-body techniques. Apart from pain killers, there is evidence that certain dietary supplements and vitamins can help with certain types of pain. Fish oil is often used to reduce pain associated with swelling. A therapeutic diet complemented with few medications for pain management can also work wonders. Do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hume apne body ke dard ke liye kya karna chahiye ki hum ache rahe? Please advice.

General Physician, Mumbai
Take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed