Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParagYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 years old male, I am having hair fall problem since last 08 months and I have lost most of my hairs in my forehead, what should I do to overcome from this problem. Thank you,
My skin was oily I have Acne, blackheads, dark spot, pimples mark on my face. I spend lot of time in the sun and eat spicy food so which facewash is use and what kind of food is eat. In the past my skin was fair but now they become dark.
I have black marks and lot of pimples eye under dark circle .I use many products but not use its using give to black skin .no clear on my face. I want whitening skin and clear face .wat should I do. Which cream I have use for permanent solution.
Plz give me a best homeopathy treatment of hair falling my hair is falling everyday i wnt to stop it plz give me a best solution of stop hair falling.
I have perianal warts. They recur every two weeks after applying Podowart by doctor. Will they ever go? Anything else can I try?
I am only 17 and I have hair lost problem doctor say its family problem but then start my treatment for it and I seen result on and its almost 1 year completed for my treatments but the result I seen its slow I used every brand hair tonic my doctor suggested me but the result its work but its really working to slow I used grocapix capixil gain hair by work hard company other I used is coverit pylodil I used alembic grocapix gel too I used gain hair 10% many more but the result is slow so I need your opinion that what should I do next doctor give me medicine too like olahair cal360 oxiglow doctor give me b12 injection too so what should I do next?
I am suffering from acne and blackheads since my teenage, it comes again and again. Any ayurvedic approach to treat it permanently.
Mam I am having the problem of hair falling so what to use in order to protect myself from the ill effects of this. I am in grief please help me mai bhut sad hu Please.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.
A nail penetrated the hand and now I have air under the skin. How can o remove the air under the skin?
I have too many pimples in by face. My face is already changed by pimples. Please help me. What should I will do in my face to clear those pimples.
Hi I am 21 years old I am experiencing many pimples. On my face from the age of 14 years and now I hav black spots of those pimples on my face. I hav consulted many doctors but there is no satisfactory result and I am using a cream names as NYLTAN. So. Can you plss suggest my a cream for good results and cleanisation of my skin from those black spots?
I am 24 years old. Almost 2 years ago, I had chicken pox. I still have scars on my face. What should I do to make my face skin smooth and scars free?
im 24yrs old and I hav hairfall problem...I have been usinghair fall shampoos..I have used dove shampoo,pantene shampoo for that I felt poor hairfall so I stopped it..now im using avon shampoo...I dont know wich shampoo to use to stop hairfall and to make grow hair...pls help me
A lot of pain, burning and hurt can be relieved by knowing properties of a few things from your kitchen. While minor burns and injuries can scare the wits out of anyone, young or old, the cure to relieving the pain and ensuring speedy healing lies in your cabinet.
Here are few things to do and to avoid:
1. No Ice on a Burn: ice is known to restrict the flow of blood to the skin. What you should do instead is put the burnt area immediately under running water. The idea is to cool the area. The water used should be cool and not ice cold.
2. Soothe with Aloevera. Aloevera is known to be a good remedy for burns and while it stops the pain, it also reduces the swelling and repairs the skin. Aloevera gel can be applied in sometime, but the gel should not be contaminated and should be clean.
3. Use Mint for Relief: After running cold water on the burnt area, pat it dry gently and apply a layer of crushed mint leaves, do not apply mint toothpaste over it. As toothpaste can get dried or stuck there and cause further injury. If mint leaves are used they should be clean and be thoroughly washed with water.
4. Try Tea Bags: If you have black tea bags at home, they can be of help. Moist wet, cooled tea bags, depending upon the area of the burnt skin and place over the area. Wrap with clean gauze. This can be used on slightly raw skin as it is astringent.
5. Puncture the Blisters: If there are blisters, never peel them off completely, you may puncture them to drain the fluid but do not remove the top layer of skin, as that serves as a natural protective dressing.
6. Apply Honey: A natural antibiotic, honey is used to prevent the burnt area from getting infected.
7. Rub Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has vitamin e and anti-bacterial properties which also stop the burnt area from getting infected. However, this should be used in healing phase when there are no blisters or they have started healing.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.