Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankati ThakarYour feedback matters!
My Father (age-75yrs) fell down on the road on his left shoulder while walking in the colony. After X-ray, found out that there are two fractures in his left shoulder. Please review the X-ray ( I will email it) and advise. Thanks
Hi I have done Mri 8 months back and it shows tier 2 miniscus in right leg near knee. Please advice I have mild pain also.
My wife aged 58 years having a kneen pain for the last 5 years and now also developed back pain for the last 3 months -consulted so many doctors in faridabad and they give only pain killers which give short time relief kindly advise permanent relief from this problem
Hi, I had some stiffness at neck, doctor recommended x ray. X ray revealed spondylosis at C4, C5 level in cervical region. They told that distance between c4 and c5 has reduced. So, please tell me how this condition can be improved or stopped at this level. Sometimes, I have minor pain in shoulder and upper arms which comes and goes. What exercises should I do to improve.
I haven't sleep since last 23 hours. But I am still not tired. My eyes are paining and I am feeling sleeplessness. During my master of engineering final exams, I used to read late night. And I also got concentration those time. Now I am habitual with these kinds of daily useful painful habits. Tomorrow's I am having boiler operation boe engineer exam and I am very tensed weather I will be able to write my paper or not. I am not satisfied with my sleep. Someone please guide me in solving my serious problem of sleeplessness. I will be very much thank full to those who helps me. I am also a teacher and I also guide to all of my students truly and similarly as I guide my students truly, I also want someone to guide me truly. I am very much diss appointed and helpless to my self. My legs are also not paining. Neither my hands are paining. So now I can't understand weather what to do and what not to do? My other friends are not facing any of such serious problem. I do not know that why only I am facing the problems. Do I need to sit back and relax or shall I do exercise?
I have suffering from tenis elbow pain from 2year. I am badminton player. I have taken rest for 2_3 months but still pain.
I am 21 years old, I'm having a severe back pain since few months especially when Im driving. What should be the problem. What precautions to be taken?
My mom is diabetic patient and she have back pain so please tell me how she get relief from her pain?
Hi i have been facing problem while coughing rite side of my back pains heavily. i hv checked my blood my esr is 24 serum c reactive protein is 0.61
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.