Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Vaza
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj VazaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old and I am suffering from severe back pain and severe knee pain. Please give me a solution for my problem and help me.
Please my prolactin level is 96.4 and am not pregnant or been pregnant before my breast is very painful and the bones of my hand and feet hurt and my veins hurt too and I have milk discharge in my two breasts whenever I press it please what could be the cause.
I am 24 years old male and suffering from lower back pain for last 1 month. Pain starts due to heavy weight lifting. X- ray of lower back is normal. I am attaching mri report. I am facing problem in bending forward, weight lifting and sitting for more than 20 minutes. Please tell me possible treatment.
I have suffering leg leg heel pain for three days. I couldn't stand on the tiltles, if so more pain is suffered by me. Please advise me.
I am 61 Years old male living in Cuttack, Orissa. This started at the time of getting up on the bed from the floor with pressure with one right leg. Front right side of right knee joint is having pain for last one month. Pain is felt while going up the steps, lifting of heavy things and twist movement. Appears to be pain in the ligament. Orthopaedic has been consulted and diagnosed Osteo Arthritis and has prescribed FORJOINT PLUS and NEROB PLUS for one month. Also advised for less physical strain and avoid stairs. Hot foments daily and to go for physio therapy. Ortho paedic Surgeon/ Physician may kindly advice.
I have been suffering from right shoulder & arm pain from last three months. I consulted with an orthopedist and told me it's frozen shoulder. Please advice and tell me the remedy of it. I also ride motorcycle 60 kms daily.
I am male, Age: 33. I am getting pain due to swelling at knee joints (foot area). On April 2016, My URIC ACID Level is 10.36, I took foot X-Ray and consulted the doctor, He examined and given medicines for 10 days. It is cured but again it is repeating. Then I used Ayurvedic medicines as per ayurvedic doctor suggestions which is gout relevant medicines. Still I am facing problem sometimes when I wake-up at morning. Recently I checked my URIC ACID Level but it is still 9.6. please suggest good medicines to resolve this problem permanently.
I am not able to grab anything with my right hand, there is a muscle wasting in the web between the thumb and the index finger. There is very less strength in the thumb, index and middle finger. For example, I cannot press a clip with my right hand. Can this be fixed by ayurveda treatment?
I am suffering from knee joint pain. I have used so many painkillers but no improvement. Help me doctor.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.