Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj VazaYour feedback matters!
In a accident his spinal cord damage after operation his lower part of body is not working properly.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am 34 years old and I have problem in my knees while stairs up or down if the steps are high then normal then its more painful and my back also strain when wakeup in the morning Pls help me with proper solution.
I am 20 years old male. I affected by backbone pain for last one month. So I using relief cream to avoid pain. But it not give a relief. So what I do?
Hello doctor, my mothers leg is swelling and the joint pain, from last two weeks what is the reason. Can you please tell me how to treat this problem.
I'm a 19 year old male and I usually suffer backpain and there is lot of pimple (daane). On legs and face. What should I do?
Good morning sir, I am 21 years old and have pain in my left hip from approx 1.5 months and the pain starts from left hip till my foot and I am not able to put weight on my left leg completely so so walk just like I am crippled and I had seen a physio and he told some exercises but the pain is still intact and a bit relief is there but when I go for a walk and take a walk of around 2 kms theres very severe pain and I am not even able to sit or walk. And I need to sit as my class start from 1 july so I need to sit which is right now a big question for me? How will I sit and study? please help me sir.
my, aged is 52. I am suffering from low back pain. The exact location is the last bone just above the anus. I have got treated by a well known Orthopaedician of Patna. I took several medicines prescribed by him for six months and doing exercise as suggested by him, but of no avail. Now, I am having problem in getting up from chair after 10-15 minutes of sitting. Please suggest me.
Sir I m 28 years old and do regular gymming from last 5 years and having backache from the last 2 years what should I do?
I lift some heavy item and suddenly I feel pain in my waist now I am suffering from waist pain. I am unable to move.
I am 28 years old. Sometimes I suffer from a severe backache due to which I find breathing uncomfortable due to pain. So what should I do.
Her Legs are getting cool too much And it is paining to please Tell me Why this is Happening to her?
I am 45 years old medium healthy female, housewife, busy with all household daily works and last 02 years suffering from more belly/stomach. Also earlier about 10 years before I had slip disc problem at l-4/l-5. Nowadays again severe backache I am facing. Please guide me and suggestion.
I am 21 years of age I am feeling so much pain in my legs in last one or two month I have a gas problem I fell very weakness in my body please help me out.
How to get rid of neck pain and shoulder pain? My mother had pain in neck and left arm from last 2weeks, she had done all possible exercise and consult to many doctors but there is no relief. How to get rid from it?
Mera left hand pe 15 din she bohut dard hai, dabai khaya lekin kuch faida nehi hua, kya karu doctor Saheb?
KNEE PAIN- HOW TO TAKE CARE
Wear and tear of body is inevitable. And joints are
the worst affected as we age, out of which the knees rule.
A popping sound with pain in the knee, swelling and inability to
put weight on the leg indicate a knee sprain or a tear. Fractures,
dislocations, cartilage injuries,arthritic changes or bursitis are
painful enough. But how to avoid knee injuries and pain? Knee pain
can improve with some good body mechanics like change in movement,
ergonomics, exercise and care.
1. Never ignore pain. Pain is one of the first warning signs that
something is amiss. After a few days of home treatment if the knee
pain worsens or does not improve it is time to call the doctor!
2. Get rest. Rest is a must if you are a very physically active
person. And all the more so if you are above 30.
3. Weight control is mandatory if your knees hurt. Being overweight
increases your chances of knee pain especially the arthritic one as
the excess load causes the degeneration of the cartilage. You can
try walking or a stationary bike for exercise without traumatising
4. Too much of physical activity including strenuous exercises can
cost you your knees. Straining the body on the pretext of
weight loss, a sudden increase in the duration of the activity or a
rapid increase in the intensity are unwise. Always warm up with
stretches and cool down adequately.
5. If you have duck feet (walking with feet turned out) you are
more susceptible to knee pain.
6. Be careful while lifting weights as they are only bad for your
back but also for your knees. Bend carefully putting the knees back
and heels down. Put the weight on your muscles and off your knees.
7. Discard hard shoes but use soft breathing flexible shoes
recommended for the desired activity.
8. Know that some cholesterol lowering drugs, antacids and the like
may cause knee pain.
Knee injuries need not remain forever. Time and rest can heal most
of them and not often do they call for surgeries.
Wishing you good health,