Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj ShahYour feedback matters!
During last week of 9th month pregnancy how baby moves. What all problems are there during that time.
I am married, trying for baby 2 years but no luck. My life have initially irregular periods and PCOs and get cured now. We have checked my sperms count and motility and everything is good. Also her egg ruptures study also done without any pills it is getting done. Still we are struggling to get that. I am just thinking few things like in my part. In my penis, tip of bottom side skin is still attached with path of urinal way. I hope you can get my question. But i am getting full erection and size almost 6 inches during the sexual intercourse releasing enough sperms. This is just my thought. Please help me understand is that fine or we need to do something for that.
Hello doctor . We are newly married couples. I want to know about pregnancy . If after contact how many days the symptoms of pregnancy will be shown. And wot all are the symptoms . Pls reply for ma questions .
I am a divorcee and after my divorce I am suffering from irregular periods and my age is 32 years. With this I am gaining weight in a very fast manners.
Hello Doctor! My Ivf donor egg process has been delayed I was on oral g pill I took it for 8 days and then I suddenly fell ill. I was admitted in hospital for typhoid and high bp which had gone to 190. I missed 4 days tablet. I am back home now but have lot of weakness. So what next can be done. I did call my hospital to inform abt same they told me to take some tablet monticope for 10 days then meet them on second day of periods. Is it necessary to take this tablet or I will get periods on time. Can Bp patients also go for Ivf donor egg process.
Hi! Every time I get my periods on 1st of the month. But now today is 1st I did not get my period yet. '3 days before of my period I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, he did not released his sperm inside. So im little worried about this. Can anyone help me out of this?
Sir. Yesterday I have don't one test for a ultra sound. So i got my Report. Fluid seen in Pod. So I want to know this please help me.
Sir I am 36 years old n got married one year ago. We are planning for child. Please tell me the best time to engage in sexual intercourse? Also what is the best time to meet i. E. At night or at early hours?
Hi doctor. Now I am 6 weeks pregnant. 6 months back I had a natural miscarriage. I was having nausea from starting of this pregnancy. But not much severe. I breast are very sensitive to touch but when ever I use to feel nauseous I was taking zofer tablet. But today I am not feeling nauseous. But breast are sensitive. Is dis natural. please suggest me. And one more thing from when does fetal heart beat can b seen. please let me know the best. I don't want to loose this pregnancy. please doctor.
Which kind of food to be consumed by breastfeeding moms after c-section and planning surgery and what should be avoided in order to not to put on calories.
Sex addiction killing feel pain a lot at private body part still not getting good treatment. What should i do?
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
With the advent of the internet and it's free nature, pornography has become one of the most viewed explicit contents of the internet. Though not made for adolescents, pornography is viewed by a large number of teenagers and young adults. Sex education is highly necessary for teens and young adults and pornography can never be substituted for sex education. Read more to find all about it.
- Pornography is an act: The porn industry like all other industries exists for profitability and actors who indulge in explicit sexual activities on screen are professionals and the scenes are entirely scripted. The purpose of sex education, which is to provide knowledge about a person's own sexuality is lost in porn. Similar to romantic movies, which are far off from reality, pornography is also a fantasy.
- Pornography is focused on the act itself: Sex education is not just learning about sexual activities or preferences, but also about learning reproductive sex, safe sex, reproductive health, birth control and also emotional relations and responsibilities. Pornography is graphic by its nature and does not provide any knowledge on these subjects, which are of utmost importance as comprehensive sex education is necessary for every single person.
- Pornography gives out the wrong message: The different positions or ways, which actors perform in pornography might be admirable, but it should be kept in mind that pornography has a purpose and it is not providing sex education to adolescents and young adults. When engaging in sexual activities with your partner, their level of comfort, their consent, and their preferences matter the most. So knowledge gained from pornography is in most cases faulty. Also keep in mind that there is a stark difference in what is shown in porn and what happens in real life.
Hello, I am 34 years old working woman, I have thyroid n taking thyronorm 100 mg in morning. My current test report of tsh level is 21.75. I am in a very critical condition, my legs, thais, n face r swelling, pain in legs and below the back every time. I'm not able to walk and step stairs lot. Please advise me what I do to live energetic life again.
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex with my boyfriend once and now he left me. Now my family members are planning a marriage for me. Before my marriage I would like to get my virginity back. Can someone tell my about it? it's really urgent for me. Will that hurt a lot?
It can cause irreversible hearing loss.