Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj S. MistryYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old girl. I am getting leg pain from 1 month constantly, after gaining some weight (1 or 2 kg. I am getting pain whenever I am stretching leg.
Sir I am ejecting semen by rubbing the pennis when I am in sexual mood I want to control it but I am unable to control. How can I control it.
For e. G I am 22 years old male having suffering from headache for last 2 months, what should I do? please help me.
I am a girl of 24 years of age and I am getting mouth ulcers randomly so will you suggest me what to be eaten and what not?
I am 40 years old lady and I am suffering from psoriasis last 5 yrs. I have used ayurvedic, allopathic and Homeopathic medicines but I haven't got relief. As Dr. (Dermatologist) told that Ayurvedic medicines are the best for this. Sir please tell me the name of the medicine.
My mom has a tumor in her uterus. I admitted her in ESI Joka hospital. All taste have completed but she has sugar so Dr. can't operation yet. Fasting sugar is around 136 and pp is 240 so Dr. give her insulin injections 3 time in a day. I am in great tension about giving her insulin injections. Everyone say that if one time start insulin then she will have to take insulin for life time. Please any Dr. suggest me that insulin is better for her or I should try other treatments for normal sugar.
Dear sexologist, main ek ladki hun. Bina condom se penis sucking karne se pregnacy hota hai kya .mera yahan kuch ladkiyan bina condom se penis sucking karta hai. 5 saal se aisa karta hain. Pregnacy kyun nahi hota hain unko. Man virgin hun. Koi ideas do.
Im 22 male. I had a recent visit to malaysia and singapore for 20 days, after few days of return I began to have cough which was severe for 3 days and it reduced in the following days I have a very very minimal pain when I swallow saliva (only when I note it) I do not have any problem in eating or drinking water. I still did not have any medications. Should I give medical treatment for this.
I have more gases or acidity problem after. Eating food for 4-5 hours I have this problem easy solution for that how can solve this problem easy way?
I am a too much thinker. Never quitting any responsibility, assigned task or relation. Age 40 kids 2 (M and F). Generally feel never ending headache, at times mild at times severe. Pls suggest?
Hi, I am 27 old male, Today after I pooped, I am feeling pain in my anal, I am a bit worried about it because this is the first time I am feeling a kind of syndrome for piles or something related to it. From past one month I used to poop after 2 days (in average) and I was feeling that poop size is long and its hard. Kindly suggest me what to do now.
My father is 59 years old he is suffering from diabetes can you suggest a proper food chart for him.
Hi sir My mother age was 45 and had sugar levels of 220. So please suggest what foods she have to take and other food items should take. Thank you.
His nose Will block at evening everyday and he used to put nose drops It Wil be cured just temporarily and then he feels hot in ear at the time of evening itself what is the reason.
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.