Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 30 Years old male. My problem is skin related. Many cut marks, sun burn and dark heds on my face. Can these marks and sun burn and dark heds removed or not.
Is melalite xl is safe to use, if yes then please tell me how to use ,how many time a day I can use ,and how to apply and how long I can use this cream.
Hi, I am 18 years old. I have dark circles from last one year. I have tried many things to get rid of it but none of them helped! Please suggest some effective methods. Thanks.
Hello. I had sucken face at the age of 4.now I am 28 years old. T he problem is same .I had deep laugh lines on my face .it doesn't looks gud. My suggest some natural remedy to remove deep laugh lines from my mouth.
I have oliy skin and oil secretion and sweating on my T section of face is too much sometimes it feels like this is the only reason for acnes. Suggest me some medication to reduce oil secretion. I have been taking isotroin 10 mg and zithrox 500 mg but still they are popping up and oil control on face is not enough.
When I was 15 I was fare. When I was 16 I was fare but now I am 18 and my skin color turned into black. Am taking care properly but nothing happens my hands are totally black like a west indies player. Help me out.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"