Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am taking medicine for diabetes which causes swelling of lower feet occasionally. What is the remedy.
I am having an unusual pain at back please tell me how can I get rid of this soon please tell me fast.
I am 25 years old. My back problem continuing since 2 months. I am using a medicine but does not relief. What can I do?
I am a 27 year old male. I am suffering with severe backache since 2 weeks. I used tablets and ointments but there is no use. I work for an IT company under regular night shifts and even workout daily. Please help me resolve this issue.
Dear Doctors, I am Male, 34 Years. I am having one problem in my left leg from last 2 months. I am doing sitting job and whenever I stand up from my seat then my left heal and part of upper gets pain while standing and walking. My height is 5.7 and weight is 97 kg which is very over weight. Please suggest.
I take a consult for my grandfather. He is very old and his is suffering from neck pain and cough problem from many years.
Hi Mere bhai ka 12 date ko shaam ko accident ho gya tha so head injury ho gya hai to wo abhi bol nhi paa raha hai to sir wah kitne din baad bol payega.
I was suffering from severe knee pain for last one week. I have taken these pain killer (Ace-Proxyvon). But no relief. What should I do?
Actually my mom is 45 years old. And she suffers knee pain sometimes and its not arthritis bt in future chances might b. please suggest suggest some natural effective ways to lessen this knee pain nd also ways thru which she can avoid arthritis in future.
When it comes to treating low back pain, there is too much reliance on painkillers in the allopathic system of medicine. The effect of these is only temporary and lasts for a few hours. Once the effect wears off, you have to take another painkiller. Prolonged use of painkillers is known to cause detrimental effect on the kidneys.
Homeopathic treatment for low back pain
When it comes to the medicinal treatment, homeopathic medicines are very helpful. They not only treat the acute stages but are also very helpful in the chronic stage of back pain. It must be said here that homeopathy offers a much better alternative for the permanent cure for low back pain. The focus of the homeopath is not just to relieve the immediate pain but to also eliminate the root cause of the pain. That is precsely why the homeopath asks so many questions which may or may not seem related to your immediate problem. A common cause that is easily overlooked is the presence of stress in an individual. Mental stress can also contribute to low back pain and should be taken into account while taking the details of the patient. This is absolutely necessary if you want a lasting cure. In my practice, I have treated hundreds of cases of low back pain.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.