Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj ManiarYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face. I used many creams on my face but I seen no change on my face. Please tell me what I should?
My hair fall problem nd dandruff also so what I do for hair. My age only 22 year but my hair problem.
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.
As Im having open pores with acne can I take carrots and lemon in my food daily? Tel me which food should I avoid and also what should I add in my diet.
I have an skin disease in my left foot (sole) from 8 years which causes skin rashes, skin irritations which causes blood !dryness, black patches, hardness,itching and socks allergy!
Itching around private part. Due to sweat. It's seem to have fungi infection there. Used cream like top5. Applying powder, maintaining clean, but still. Suggest perfect cream for this itching g infection.
Hi I am 22 years old, I have a dry scalp so I have lot of dandruff and I even have lot of grey hairs. Is there any chance I can cure this?
I have White hair Which I Got Recently I am very worried of my hair Please, give Me solution To get rid of white hair.
Winter is the worst season for Skin- flaking, itchiness, pimples, redness, dullness is usual and neglect of daily care can easily lead to habitual dehydration, with sensitive skins and red patches. But it is so difficult to care for skin in winters with chilling cold, numb fingers, freezing water. Keeping these factors in mind here are some tips-
Despite the cold do not forget drinking lots of water-preferably warm water
The glow is not superficial. Its deep. Make it a point to drink any one type of fresh fruit juice in the morning. Best pick- strawberry juice!
Apply few drops of warm olive/coconut/apricot/almond oil on face, soles and navel at bedtime for great detox!