Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Jaitley
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj JaitleyYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old. My blood pressure reading is 135/90 mostly. My problem is that after my daily light work, when I lying rest for some time at afternoon, I feel my heart is pumping forcefully. When I open my eyes or awake suddenly, my body is shaking or shivering with heart beats and I feel very weakness. One week ago my blood pressure reading had reached to 175/102. My ECG report is normal.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
I am prescribed TAZLOC BETA 50 tab one at morning. becoz I have hypertension as diagnosed by a cardiologist. My BP was 169/122 .and pulse rate was 106. ECG and ECHO are ok. I am taking this medicine since last one month. Does taking Tazloc Beta 50 triggers anxiety, depression. If yes. How to treat anxiety and depression at home?
I am diabetic since 6 month my hba1c is 9.5 to 5.8 my BP is normal but 4 days back my BP show 116/76 and today is 121/76 after 30 minutes walking it's go 125/79 today I have cough my serum creatinine 0.89 can I have hypertension according to new guidelines.
The broken heart syndrome occurs when the release of adrenaline in your body (brought on by shock) causes your heart to fail. It is characterised by an intense and sudden chest pain.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!