Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj C TelivalaYour feedback matters!
Many a times, working women due to their busy schedules seem to forget to have a healthy diet and tend to munch on unhealthy food items during their work hours. This should be avoided and working women should pay a heed to what they are eating so that you can avoid complications later. So here are some healthy diet tips suggested by a working woman herself, a Lucknow dietician and the best dietician in India.
- Carry a healthy and homemade lunch to office: Prepare a healthy lunch at home and carry it to your office. For this, the best dietician in India says that include all the nutrients in your lunch. Include veggies, rotis, rice and dal, and a salad to your tiffin box.
- Avoid packed foods: If you get hungry during your work hours and feel like munching on something then do not go for processed and packed foods. Instead, Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India suggests you to carry a fruit or some dry fruits and nuts with you to eat when you feel like munching.
- Limit the number of cups of coffee and tea you drink: Offices usually have coffee machines and access to tea as well. The best dietician in India says that because of this, working women tend to drink a number of cups of coffee and tea. Try to limit this amount to just one cup per day or even better, none at all.
- Don’t skip breakfast: No matter how much of a hurry you are in, the best dietician in India says that the most important meal of the day i.e. breakfast should not be missed. A good, healthy breakfast will help in keeping you energetic all day.
- Dinner: Yes, the Lucknow dietician agrees that you might get exhausted and hungry after a long day’s work. And you might put any food in your mouth that comes in front of you just to fight hunger. But the best dietician in India says that it is important to stay mindful and pay attention to what you are eating for your dinner as well. Again, eat healthy and nutrient-packed food for your dinner.
Lucknow dietician says that working women should follow this diet plan for gaining the best of health.
I'm pregnant now 5th month. I am getting severe gas and heartburn problem. Please advice me what should i do?
It is no longer a surprise that instant noodles have gained worldwide recognition as amongst the most popular snack items available in the market. Besides, it being effortlessly simple and easy to cook, instant noodles take no longer than two minutes to be prepared, is adequate for both kids as well as adults, and, needless to say, tastes delicious. Despite the entire controversy raised over the prohibition of the sale of instant products, and the subsequent lifting of the ban, instant products are still available in the market and include a whole roster of nutritional benefits.
However, instant is still criticized as unhealthy and is generally considered to be junk food. As part of the manufacturing process, instant noodles are fried, thereby, resulting in high amounts of saturated fat. This factor, along with the presence of high levels of sodium and relatively low amounts of vitamins, fiber and minerals, together create the need for healthier and more nutritional alternatives to instant noodles. Here are nine healthier substitutes for instant you can try:
1. Dried fruits
Dried fruits such as raisins or figs are good and healthy substitutes for instant noodles. Besides having a host of healthier nutritional benefits, a good serving of dried fruits can also fill you up and are available pretty easily.
2. Wheat flour cookies
Wheat flour cookies, in contrast to normal cookies made of fine flour, are filling and prove to be a good alternative to instant noodles.
Besides being easily available, peanuts are a good source of vitamin and protein and are helpful in fighting off malnutrition.
4. Atta noodles
They provide a similar kind of satisfaction as that of instant noodles, besides being easier to digest and good for your health.
Cutlets, of any kind and variety are filling, and not to mention are equally delicious.
6. Roasted chickpeas
Roasted chickpeas can be easily carried around anywhere, and are a good form of snack to munch on.
7. Potato edibles
Potato edibles have always been a good pastime. French fries can be considered a way healthier alternative to instant noodles.
8. Homemade potato chips
Homemade potato chips are very healthy and can also do the trick.
9. Dark chocolate
Besides, being one of the best mood enhancers because of the presence of high levels of Magnesium, dark chocolate is also very rich in Zinc, which is responsible for improving one's skin tone.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!