Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj C TelivalaYour feedback matters!
7 months pehle mujhe ectopic pregnency hui thi jisme mera right fallopian tube raptured hogya tha to surgery krke mera right tube and right ovary remove krdiya gaya .last 2 months se hum baby plan krrhe hain bt har baar periods aajate hain sperm bhi pura ander chala jata hai achhe se fir bhi m conceive kyu nhi krrparhi hun .I'm very tensed please help me.
Hi, I have read a lot regarding breastfeeding but my son who is now 1.5 years old was breast fed for 2 months only and that too partially. I had very less milk production and I tried all I could to breastfeed him. Sometimes he used to suck for 40-50 mins and still cry for more. So I switched to formula milk and after 2 months he completely gave up on breast milk. Nose congestion was also one of the reasons for that. I would like to know if I am prone to breast cancer due to this or my child is prone to low immunity due to this. I am hugely concerned as I can see he fell sick very soon. Like with every season change. I am really depressed.
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Meri shadi ko 2 saal hogai. Meri first pregnancy mai bacha ka heart beat nhi aaya tha. To abortion hua tha. 2nd pregrency mai bacha 4 month ka hogaya to ultrasound mai pta chal ki bacha ko hydrocephalus hai. To doc normal delivery se nikali oct 2017mai. Kya mujhe baby plan karna chahiye ab? 1 month Hogaya aur kya fir se bacha ko hydrocephalus ho jayega. Aur kyu hota hai ye bimari reason aur kya karu. Mai bahut tension mai rh.
Am 25 yrs old, I want to get pregnant, I did all the test whatever required for pregnancy- Everything is normal. Scan, HSG etc. Also for my husband. But still I didn't get pregnant. My height- 5.2' weight- 62 BP-70/120- Please advice.
Is doing vaginal sex daily is good or bad for both in doing vaginal sex there is any risk plzz a brief explain doctor.
I zm a 35 yr old female having a 5 yr old son. It was a c section in 2010. After that I had an abortion back in 2011 becoz we were not ready to have 2nd one that time. Its been 5+ years now that I have not conceived. I have hammoragic cyst problem. Also this january I had ectopic pregnancy which was terminated. I am trying hard for pregnancy from last 1 yr but nothing is happening. What shud I do? please advise.
I am 41 year old female have fibroid in my uterus, in every monthly circle I face a terrible pain. Doctors suggest to remove uterus, but I am not able to go through with surgery. Kindly suggest.
अश्लील फिल्म देखने के हैं बहुत सारे नुकसान जो आप नहीं जानते!
ऐसे बहुत सारे लोग हैं जो अंतरंग संबंधों का आनंद पोर्न देखने के बाद लेते हैं हालांकि सरकार ने 850 से अधिक पोर्न साइट बैन करने की बात कही है। सोशल मीडिया में पोर्न साइट बंद करने की बात वायरल हो रही हैं हालांकि इस बारे में लोगों की अपनी-अपनी राय है। वैसे अब तो पोर्न देखना आम सी बात हो गई है लेकिन आज भी लोगों के मन में यह सवाल उठता है कि पोर्न देखना बुरा हैं या अच्छा। शायद लोगों को इस बात की जानकारी नहीं कि बहुत ज्यादा पोर्न देखने से आपकी सेक्स लाइफ और सेहत दोनों प्रभावित हो सकती हैं।
कई रिसर्च कहती हैं कि पोर्न देखने के फायदे हैं तो कई रिसर्च इसके बुरे प्रभावों के बारे में बताती हैं। साथ ही एक सवाल और भी उठता है कि क्या पोर्न देखने से सेक्स क्षमता कम होती है। कई लोगों के लिए तो यह एक हानिरहित व्याकुलता है।
वैसे आज हम आपको पोर्न देखने से लाइफ पर होने वाले बुरे असर के बारे में बताएंगेः
1. दिमाग का सिकुड़ना
एक रिसर्च के अनुसार, जो मर्द बहुत ज्यादा पोर्नोग्राफी देखते हैं उनका दिमाग सिकुड़ जाता है और उनकी सैक्सुयल संवेदनाएं भी कम हो जाती है। रिसर्च में तो यह भी दिखाया गया है कि रोजाना पोर्न देखने से शारीरिक नुकसान भी होता है हालांकि यह बात पूरी तरह से साबित नहीं हो पाई है लेकिन जिन लोगों के दिमाग का स्ट्रेटम छोटा होता है उन्हें पोर्न देखने का नुकसान अधिक होता है।
पॉर्न मॉडल्स का कमाल का फिगर और सुंदरता काफी हद तक मेकअप, कॉस्मेटिक सर्जरी और फोटोशॉप वगैरह पर निर्भर रहते हैं। लेकिन पॉर्न देखने वाले भी निजी जिंदगी में वोही पाना और करना चाहते हैं जो वे पोर्न में देखते हैं, जिस कारण उन्हें सेक्स में सैटिस्फेक्शन नहीं होती। वह अपने पार्टनर से खुश नहीं रहते। उनके दिल दिमाग में यह बात आती है कि उनका पार्टनर उतना सुंदर और आकर्षक नहीं है।
3. कामोत्तेजना पर बुरा असर पड़ता है
अगर तो दोनों पार्टनर बैठकर एक साथ पोर्न देखते हैं तो इस मामले में यह सैक्स का आनंद लेने का एक तरीका हो सकता है लेकिन अगर दोनों में एक पोर्न देखने में बिजी है तो यह संबंध एक त्रिकोण का काम करता है। बहुत सारी महिलाओं का मानना है कि कामोत्तेजना के लिए पोर्न फिल्म का सहार लेने से कामोत्तेजना पर असर पड़ता है।
4. ऑक्सीटोसिन 'लव हार्मोन' में कमी
ऑक्सीटोसिन एक शक्तिशाली 'लव हार्मोन' है जो पुरुष और महिलाओं दोनों को बंधन में बांधने में मदद करता है लेकिन पोर्न फिल्मों में जिस तरह से एक्टर सेक्स करने में अपने किरदार को निभाते हैं। उस निकटतम बंधन से ऑक्सीटोसिन कही खो जाता है।
5. ठीक से नहीं करते फोरप्ले
चुंबन सेक्स का एक अहम हिस्सा है, जिसमें जोड़े काफी मजा लेते हैं। यह बहुत ही अच्छा और करीबी अहसास होता है लेकिन देखा गया है कि पोर्न की लत वाले लोग किस और फोरप्ले ठीक से नहीं कर पाते हैं।
6. संबंधों में जल्दबाजी
पोर्न उत्तेजित व्यक्ति के लिए किस एक बहुत ही धीमी गति से और बहुत अंतरंग होता है इसलिए वह इनसे जुड़ने की बजाए अपना ध्यान अलग-अलग तरह की यौन स्थितियों को जल्दी-जल्दी करने के लिए केंद्रित करता है। इस व्यवहार से आप में अपने साथी के प्रति अलगाव की भावना पैदा कर सकता है।
7. दिमाग के विकास पर प्रभाव
न्यूरोसाइंटिस्ट की मानें तो बहुत ज्यादा पोर्न देखने से दिमाग के विकास पर प्रभाव पड़ता है और इससे मनोविकार भी हो सकता है। अगर आप ऐसे व्यक्ति के साथ रिश्ते में हो तो आपको अंतरंगता के लिए नुकसान का सामना करना पड़ सकता है।
I have low haemoglobin level. But I look perfectly fit and fine. My periods is also normal. I want to know how to increase my hemoglobin?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am 36 yrs old/ 10yrs married still have not got pregnant, I have undergone treatment also I have done 5 IUI & 2 IVF but resulting negative. I have thyroid & PCOD having medication. Is their still hope for me to get pregnant?
- Doctors have found the use of pain relievers to treat respiratory infections like cold flu may increase the risk of heart attack.
- For the study, researchers analyzed insurance claims from taiwan's national health insurance program from 2005 to 2011 with data from roughly 10, 000 patients who were hospitalized for a heart attack.
- The purpose of the study was to assess whether cardiac risk factors from an acute respiratory infection and the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, pain relievers combine to further increase the risk of heart attack.
Vertigo is a type of dizziness where you feel like the world is spinning. Nausea and vomiting are common and you may feel unsteady. Often vertigo is eased by lying down and made worse by sitting up or moving. It's not the same as simply feeling faint, dizzy or lightheaded when getting up. Vertigo can be very disabling.
Causes of vertigo
Vertigo can have many causes. The most common is from a disturbance of the vestibular system, the part of the inner ear and brain that controls balance and maintains eye focus during movement. Special sensors in the inner ear send messages back to the brain that help you maintain balance and focus. Common causes for vestibular system problems include:
Illness or disease
Head trauma (e. G, car accidents, falls, impact sports)
Ear infections (neuritis, labyrinthitis)
Stroke and/or brain injury
How physiotherapists help
Physiotherapists specifically trained to assess and treat vestibular problems are highly skilled at treating vertigo caused by vestibular problems. Research demonstrates vestibular rehabilitation improves balance, decreases dizziness/vertigo symptoms and increases general activity levels.
Getting an accurate diagnosis is important for effective treatment. If your condition is suitable for vestibular rehabilitation, your physiotherapist may include one or all of the following:
Balance retraining exercises
Specific exercises for the vestibular system
Special repositioning maneuver for vertigo caused by the crystals in the inner ear becoming stuck
Monitor progress and continually challenge the vestibular, visual and balance systems
Home program of individualized vestibular exercises
Often improvement or complete resolution of symptoms can be achieved within 6-8 weeks.
Your physiotherapist will:
Take a careful history to determine the type of vertigo
Screen for conditions requiring medical follow-up
Assess your balance and co-ordination
Complete a full examination of your nervous system
Test your vestibular system using special eye and head movement testing
Dear sir, 34 years 92 kgs n 5. 2" tall .absolutely no libido, inactive lot of water retention feel cold n don like to bath. Have two kids 8 yrs, 5 years thru c- section. Get irritated easily n unhappy with obesity. Feel fatigue n sleepy, no stamina. Hv no sugar, no bp; no thyroid. Or other symptoms. I want to get rid off my weight n water retention as quickly as possible. Also any medicine for libido. please advise.
Sir, I am shiv's sister. There is too much discharging from my vagina and it gives very bad smell and my clothes becomes yellowish that become shameful. What should I do? And I am not consulted with any doctor because I feel very shame and guilty.
My marriage is complete now 3 months and we had sex regularly bt still can not conceive baby pls help me for conceiving baby and tell. Me reason why I can not conceive?
Hello Dr. when my partner stimulate my vagina after 15 min of sexual intercourse my body temperature increases n I feel very warm at that time my breast too get harder n my vagina ejaculate a whitish type of water after that I feel very weak day long n breast also get loosen advise me how toh maintain breast tightness n which are the best ways in which penis can be inserted fully n properly because after stimulation of vagina my partner stimulate breast then he says to stimulate his penis n his penis loosen it tightness.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up.