Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj A Oak
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj A OakYour feedback matters!
Hi, Sir I am 24 year old my mouth small open but gutka eat but kuch tablet bataye jisse my mouth full open ho jaye.
I have one side head ache it happens I feel very bad I take vomit it will a great relief for me why it happens?
I am suffering from Bronchitis asthama & epilisepy also ,wheather it will be cure & not then it will be last till the death ,& how much time I had taken precaution & also diet control but as some of the doctor had given me steriod tab wysolene ,now my stomach part is more & also some fats are more ,as now only I had done my CT-abdomen ,but in that orthopedic problem had been seen ,about my hip where blood supply is less ,please advise me what I should do ,& now my age is 45 yrs
I am fair but when I go out in sun my face and skin becomes black. So what should I do is there any cream or lotion?
I am 28 years male. I am Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layer of enamel.
Hi doctor I just got diagnosed from chikungunya by 5 days medication. During that time I used to feel tired. Also during that time I didn't have fever. But today when I went to college after coming back in the evening I am feeling a little fever as I am warm now and lot more tired even some of my joints on hand also hurts a little. Also one more thing how to increase platelets count faster by using goats milk or lemon water or coconut water or anything else? Thanks.
Sir I am 42 years old man I have spine problem in c3, c4,c5, right side and c6, left side. Since 4 year and a pain continues from neck to shoulder right side what should I do.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.