Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
How to cure internal piles? And give me a suggestion regarding food? What type of food I can eat and avoid?
I am a 37 years old Male and facing the problem of Hair fall and Dandruff along with I face the pain on my Head after taking Bath. what should I have to do? please guide me.
Hello My periods were due on 23 April but they have not come yet. Some times there is delay of 4-5 days but this much delay I have never experienced. From last 2 months no sexual activity. Kindly guide me why periods are not coming though I hv no symptoms of pregnancy.
About my wife she is suffering from diabetes. Any how controled glucose in blood. But one + glucose tracing in the urine. (2) in day time urination more please advice.
I have dandruff on my hair and my hair fall has increases a lot for last two months. What should I do?
Ladies, it is important that we must take good care of our body, but most of all we must pay specific attention to the health of our vagina. The vagina is a tube-like muscular structure of the female genital tract that extends from the cervix to the vulva. It is a delicate organ which is prone to injuries and infections. Complications related to urination, menstruation and sexual intercourse, all affect the vaginal health.
Here are five questions associated with vaginal problems that are commonly experienced, but rarely discussed:
- Why does it feel itchy before menstruation?: The hormonal cycle reduces the amount of estrogen secreted right before the period starts. This reduces the moisture content of the inner membranes of the vagina; the skin becomes thinner and slightly dry, which can cause itching. However, if the itching and burning sensation is too severe, it could be an infection and should be checked out.
- What is the white discharge?: The greasy white discharge is due to the ovulation cycle. It usually occurs once a month because the amount of secretion increases right before ovulation. Some women may experience this discharge more frequently, but it is nothing to worry about unless there is an unpleasant odor. Odorous discharge could be a sign of bacterial infection.
- How often should you have a vaginal examination?: You should get a vaginal examination at least once a year. This is important for a general health assessment and the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are using birth control medication, there might be irregularity in the hormonal cycles and this can lead to a number of conditions, another reason to get an annual vaginal examination.
- Does it smell differently at different times?: It usually smells differently for every woman and even that unique smell changes with the cycles of ovulation and menstruation due to changes in the pH level of the vagina. The normal vaginal pH value is between 3.8 and 4.6. Before menstruation, it may smell acidic followed by a bitter smell for a few days after menstruation. It may also smell differently after a workout (due to sweat) or after sex (due to lubrication). However, a foul smell accompanied by discharge, might be a cause for concern.
- Why does it feel dry sometimes?: Vaginal dryness is normally experienced by women after the age of 45 or after pregnancy. However, dryness is also common just before menstruation. It also happens in women who use anti-allergy medications or birth control pills because they cause dryness in all the mucous membranes of the body.
My mom had suffered from a lower back pain for nearly 2 years. We r going to many doctor but no relief from their medicines. As she take medicines, felt relief but when she skip the medicine again lower back pain comes. Also my mom suffer from headache and as she told me that the head pain felt on front of head. Doctor told her that her nerves are week. So please show me a best and very very effective way.
I want to lose weight. Should I use garcinia cambogia extract capsules or homeopathy remedy? Suggest me along with the remedy please! Thank you!
Hi I'm a male please tel me the best face wash for to use to get fair or be fair for men and boys which is cheap and gives immediate results please tel me.
Sir/madam I beg to say that I am suffering from cold and fever since long time so will you please suggest me some suggestion of my problem.
Hi Doc, . Got married 6 years ago. My wife got pregnancy in 2014. After 3 months due to no heart beating pregnancy got aborted. In BOH panel test CMV 7.960. PTT 96.2. Both of our blood group is O.
I have raised esr & haemoglobin is low. Feel lethargic & depressed. Age 38 female unmarried. Also have plantar fasciitis.
A small piece of bone is known as a fragment and it is very common that an avulsion fracture also tends to damage the protrusions of bone to which the tendons attach. This basically means that the tendon or ligament will come away from the bone and it will take a small piece of bone with it. It is sometimes very hard to find out what type of injury you have and this is why knowing the causes and symptoms of an avulsion fracture are very helpful in determining exactly how severe the injury is.
Here are the causes of an avulsion fracture.
Explosive Landing: Athletes who tend to jump or land with great impact tend to get these most commonly. Therefore, it is crucial for your health that if you participate in such sports, you do follow the correct method of jumping.
Explosive Extension: Similar to how an athlete landing ferociously can get an avulsion fracture, someone who is extending the legs very violently and explosively during an exercise can also get an avulsion fracture. This is because the bone getting extended could very well damage the protrusions to which the tendons are attached.
These are the two main causes of an avulsion fracture. There are not many symptoms of an avulsion fracture. This is because an avulsion fracture can only be determined by an MRI or by an X-ray scan. Therefore it is nearly impossible to diagnose that you have an avulsion fracture without looking at the results of the tests performed on the part of your body. However, the way you got the fracture and especially the details of it are very good indications of whether you have an avulsion fracture or not. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.