Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pandya S KYour feedback matters!
I have headache for a long time, when I am stressed or I have more work in hot atmosphere. I fear that I am suffering from migraine. Can you please guide me?
I having a problem of migraine for last to days. I took disprin but it's not so effective! Help please.
I have sensation feeling like vibration on lateral part of left thigh only while standing not walking or running. My thigh got sleep if I keep on standing for long duration. In starting I felt itching at that part but now I feel sensation. I am having this from last two months. It is on a part of thigh not whole thigh or leg. Please suggest what can be the issue and what should I do.
My body is very week. My hands always keep shivering while doing any job like drawing and holding something. Even will doing namaze my legs shivers. Please help me out. I am very much worrying about my future.
I am 25 years old. I have acute migraine. I often use homeopathy and allopathy but it remains the same. Please let me know the best medication.
Sir. My hands, my body, my legs used to vibrate every time, whether I am holding anything or not. I am just 20, please help me out.
Dear sir, I have suffered tia (transient ischemic attack/brain stroke) exactly one year ago. I have been administered with tpa within 3 hours of the onset of tia, and I became a normalperson like anybody. The problem is. 1. I am dealing with stress that tia can haunt me anytime, because the problem is genetic. 2. My blood is getting clotted whenever something is hit3. Is there a permanent cure for such genetic problems. 4. I also have sleep apnea. 5. I was 88 kgs, one year ago. Now, I am 75 kgs. Can you help me out with your kind of treatment for my above problems. Can you suggest a perfect and permanent cure for my problems. Can you suggest me any precautionary measures. Kindly help. Please do the needful. Your reply is greatly appreciated.
Please help me out. I had seizure 3.8 years ago and after it my treatment get started as CTSCAN was normal but there were focal bilateral temporal spikes noticed in EEG. I have completed the treatment of three years without any further seizure and till 3 years I was on same dosage of medication, on completion of treatment EEG was again performed and as per doctor there was bit improvement but still like Right focal temporal spikes noticed, Since I was seizure free so doctor asked to stop medication by decreasing the dosage gradually. In mid March I have stopped medication and I am seizure free till date. Since there is no guarantee in medical science but still I have few questions coz I am bit depressed and worried. 1.This seizure indicates I am suffering from epilepsy or it is possible that a person had one seizure only in life time and get cured after treatment? 2. precautions I have to take so seizure will not trigger again or any home remedies/supplements which I take to cure this?
Sometimes, my left and right thumb twitches. Its an involuntary action and couldnt be controlled. It happens for not more than 20seconds. My hands doesnt shake but my thumbs do. The other day, I wrote my notes for my class for more than 2-3 hrs. The next day morning, I couldnt write in middle of the class. I couldnt hold my pen with strength. I felt weak in my fingers. I couldnt make a proper fist. What does this mean? Should I consult a doctor?
I am suffering from migraine for the last 3-4 years. I have been using Zerograin plus. But of late it has stopped being of much help.
Migraine is a treatable disease or not. Suggest some curable ideas related to migraine. How it affects daily routine and long term relationship and behavior and study related for competitive exams.
I am a male of 67 years of age, sufetting from Bells Palsy since 7 days. I am a chronic C. O. P. D patient, undergoing treatment with Furacort nabuliser, Budetrol & Tiova inhaler along with tab Deriphyllin Retard 300 BD & performing breathing exercises as directed by an eminent Pulmonologist (D M) of Guwahati, now normal. please suggest how can I go for Facial Palsy (left)
Sometimes my hands are numb and when I rubb them I have so much pain. Please ans me why this happens ?
Sir I have problem with social enxayti disorder on meet new people, writing, and speaking on stage before my hand foot and neck show vibration. After sometime normally. Or no vibration. Please give me such as treatment or yoga. I am passing through very trouble with this social phobia or enxyati.
I am 21 year old male having migraine pain, besides medicines what should I do or what should be my routine so that it will not cause severe pain, also please suggest me some yogas for the relief of my migraine pain.
Ian suffering with migraine problem so I have fully headeck please give me suggestion to solve my medical problem.
My son is 26 years old. His brain was declined and was operated at Hospital before 4 years. After operation he is unable to walk without support. He is doing physiotherapy everyday. Still he has not recovered. What should I do? Is second operation required? As per doctors consulted, not to go for second operation as it is not assured that he will start walking.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.