Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pandya MadhaviYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Mujhe pcod problem hain ovule me syst hui hain to gynec ne suggest kiya hain ki 2 years me shadi karlo otrwise apko pregnancy me age problem ayega aur shadi ke baad 6 mnth me I had to get pregnant. To kya aage problem na ho isliye mujhe abhi physical relation banana chiye? Ky ye safe hain? Aur jaise ki Dr. ne 6 mahine me chance lene ke liye kaha to maine abhi relation banaya to isse koi problem ho sakta haib, please suggest me? I am confuse.
Hi! My wife is not able to enjoy sex even after a year of childbirth. She is not getting the feeling properly. Age 25, weight 65. No drug addiction. Please advise if it can be cured without medicines.
Suffering from Molluscum contagiosum for over a year now. My wife is pregnant and probably she has contracted the infection as well. I'm worried because I don't want my about to be born baby to get this infection from us. Is there any way or medication or cream to get rid of this infection fast?
I am 25 years old unmarried girl from some day I am suffering from periods problem. Very very less flow at the first day of my periods. What is the reason? Any worries.
Hi, I m 24 weeks pregnant. It was fine till 22nd week but suddenly I started bleeding. A gush of blood, my gynac prescribed me Pause 500 I stopped bleeding the next afternoon. My only concern is why did I bleed. I can feel my baby's movements. Please help.
Can I sleep straight on my back during my third trimester of pregnancy? Its my Start of 8th month. Actually I get tired sleeping on left side sometimes.
Hello doctor i have a male child who born in 2003 now we are again plan for a baby but having obstacls i have low sperm count and my wife have some hormones problem she had manustral problem what to do Please reply
I have 43 years old and our wife is 37 years and last 16 years get together . I have 2 kids and one 14 years old and another is 6 years old. My wife do not take interest in sex. Please advice me .
Helo doctor. Is soon as kit is useful for me or not. I am a 20 yrs unmarried girl. But I m weak in looking. So that my friend advice me to take soon as kit (medicine) for secretion please give me advice and its side effect for me if it has?
Me nd my gf had unprotected sex she got pregnant and we aborted the child on a very early stage she bleeded for 2 days continously and even passed the blood clots but from past two months she is not getting periods and nw she is feeling stomach ache her breasts r feeling heavier and even mood swings nd she is feeling like her periods r coming so we had unprotected sex again but now two days hav passes but she is likw no periods yet what it could be is she pregnant again or she will never get her periods back we are too much worried and afraid to go to doc plz suggest what can be done
Bones are quite literally the support system of the body, so it's super important to keep them strong and healthy. Strength is not a goal you achieve in a day, week or month. It is a way more rigorous process that has to go on for years. The growing age of your life matters the most; it is at this point that you can make your bones strong. Bone strength should also be maintained in certain ways. Child or adult, you must aim for both mental and physical strength.
Here are some tips to make deposits in your bone bank for a healthier future:
- Know your family history: As with many medical conditions, family history is a key indicator of bone health. Those with a parent or sibling who has or had osteoporosis are more likely to develop it. So, how's your bone density, grandma? might seem like an awkward question at thanksgiving dinner, but ask anyway before she passes the gravy.
- Boost calcium consumption: When most people think bones, they think calcium. This mineral is essential for the proper development of teeth and bones. But calcium isn't the end-all, be-all bone loss cure. The key might be to help the body absorb calcium by pairing calcium-rich foods with those high in vitamin d. Foods that are good sources of calcium include yogurt, cheese, milk, spinach and collard greens.
- Don't forget the vitamin d: where there's calcium, there must be vitamin d: the two works together to help the body absorb bone-boosting calcium. Boost vitamin d consumption by munching on shrimp, fortified foods like cereal and orange juice, sardines, eggs (in the yolks) and tuna, or opt for a vitamin d supplement. The body also produces vitamin d when exposed to the sun - 10 to 15 minutes of exposure three times per week will do. Vitamin d's importance to bone health has been proven in studies on seasonal bone loss - elderly people can lose more bone mass during the winter because of lack of sun exposure.
- Make exercise a priority: Seriously regular exercise is to keep a number of health issues at bay, and bone health is no exception. In fact, living a sedentary lifestyle is considered a risk factor for osteoporosis. What type of exercise is most effective? weight-bearing exercises like running, walking, jumping rope, skiing and stair climbing keep bones strongest.
- Consume less caffeine: Caffeine does have some health benefits, but unfortunately not for our bones. Too much of it can interfere with the body's ability to absorb calcium. Drinking more than two cups of coffee per day accelerated bone loss in subjects who also didn't consume enough calcium. Also more than 18 ounces of coffee per day can accelerate bone loss by negatively interacting with vitamin d. So enjoy the java, but keep it in moderation and consume enough calcium, too.
- Quit smoking: Here's yet another reason to lose the cigarettes: multiple studies have shown that smoking can prevent the body from efficiently absorbing calcium, decreasing bone mass.