Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pandurang Kulkarni
Submit a review for Dr. Pandurang KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was sharing room with my friend (male) 8 months ago ,my friend has been diagnosed with aids, we used to share glasses, comb and sometimes used to eat in the same plate ,is there any chance for me getting the virus. Should I get tested and if I should get tested then what test should I get done. How does the aids virus spread.
Hi I wana know that what is the symptoms of joindics because from few day I have feel that some yellowish is in mine eyes.
I've been using spectacles for a year now. First my number was -0.25d. Then after four months it became -0.5d. And now it is -0.75d. I use my spectacles 24/7. But then too my number goes on increasing. How can I keep my number constant?
My 2.5 year daughter has corneal abrasion. We are consulting with child eye specialist. We are facing following problem she is not allowing to put ointment to eyes so we have to visit hospital for putting ointment on daily basis her recovery is taking too much time on doctor advise we have done esr of her and it comes 40 now has per doctor may be this is making healing slow today Dr. Also told us to take opinion of pediatric Dr. And we are doing same as per the Dr. Part initially harmed has been recovered but some new area cells are dying so recovery should take one more week. It is already 5 days Please guide us on this we are ready for good paying consultancy also.
Im saran kedhar I have been reading for last 6 hrs my eyes are paining alot and i cant concentrate forther.
Any 1 doctor that improve my eye sight in just 1 month or 2 months I have 1 number 1 eye medicine or any exercise.
I have a little problem. I am facing red eyes for 2days, I used pataday drop twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
मैं विकास मिश्र उम्र 18 साल है। मैं किसी दूरी पर रखे समान को अच्छे से नई देख पाता हूं मिझे लगता है मझे निकट दृष्टि दोष हुआ लेकिन मैं चश्मा नई लगाना चाहता हु। क्या आप कोई वेकल्पिक सलाह दे सकते है। धन्यवाद
My age is 25. I have night blindness. Is there any treatment to cure this, And one more now I am pregnant is there any problem to my child?
Hello Dr. Past one month i'm so worried that my eyes are getting yellowish (not as yellow as jaundice) day by day. I'm wearing glasses for short-sighted ness about 3 years! help me!
I am suffering from uric acid which remain in control when I CONSUME good quantity of water. Secondly my left eye has a glaucoma problem eye pressure is much less and I Can't see a meter distance. Is there any treatment to normal vision or clear vision. Kindly suggest me, B. P. Remain little high.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.