Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PandeyYour feedback matters!
Does iron supplement increase breast milk? I feel so and I am one year baby lactating mom. I can not take iron supplement but my hemoglobin is low.
Hi, I am not sure if my blood flow is period or spotting, I am sexually active and my thyroid levels are 3.34 last checked in december, I also suffer from eating disorder and currently going thorough a lot of stress. What are the chances of me being pregnant, I have taken two pregnancy test both were invalid.
I got married 3months back am pregnant now of 56 days want to miscarried it. So I used misoprostol tablets 3 days back got bleeding, clots after using of tablets with in 30 min. Heavily for about 12 hrs After 12hrs bleeding is normal But today morning HCG test shows positive What to do next. What is my condition.
I want to kno as to how 2 combat the menstrual pains on 1st and 2nd day. I face abdominal nd muscular pains. Alot of mood swings nd uneasiness. Is there a long term or permanent solution? Does Ashokarishta help in this? Or shud I change my diet also.
I am 30 years old . if I have herpes will I get infected with hiv virus even if I don't have sex with anybody or come in the contact with hiv virus, is it possible for a person infected with herpes to come in contact with hiv virus in air?
I am std infected and I have pain in my leg and my Uric is 6.9 normal. Please tell me what should i do to cure?
I am 20 years old and I am delayed by 12 days in my menstrual cycle but not got it yet. Normally I get my periods on time. I am not sexually active so pregnancy is impossible. Can I take some tables or medicines to start my periods as soon as possible as it is disturbing me in my daily routine please help as soon as possible.
I m 30 years lady. In DEC, I had unprotected sex with my husband but within 30 hrs I had i-pill but I think it was local something. Now I m having fever from last 2 weeks, not feeling good to do anything. I did preg test at home. It is also positive. I missed my DEC periods also. But some spotting was there. I am little bit surprised how could I have pregnancy when I had that i-pill.
Hii Dr. I am 31 years 13 week pregnant my Dr. told me that my placenta is lower laying am a working women can I go to my work place aur leave the job please suggest me the precaution.
She got attacked by breast tumor. And it's become hard and spread to left breast please give me some homeopathic remedies.
What is menopause?
Menopause is that phase in the life of a woman when she can no longer reproduce. It involves the loss of fertility and the cessation of the menstrual cycle. The woman will stop bleeding every month and the ovaries stop producing eggs that can be fertilized. Menopause normally sets on after the age of 40 and bleeding may permanently stop by the age of 50.
Post menopausal bleeding
You are known to reach menopause when you have not been bleeding for 1 entire year. Even a small amount of spotting should not have taken place. Post-menopausal bleeding is when bleeding occurs after a year of attaining menopause. It can be a serious health disorder and requires medical attention without any further delay.
Reasons behind post menopausal bleeding
- Polyps that are mostly non-cancerous, unwanted growths on the cervical canal, uterus or ovaries are known to cause post-menopausal bleeding.
- Thinning of the endometrium that lines the uterus can cause unexpected bleeding. It can be due to the rapidly receding levels of estrogen in the blood. It is also known as endometrial atrophy.
- Endometrial hyperplasia is a condition that leads to the thickening of the inner lining of uterus (endometrium). It also leads to the growth of abnormal and malignant cells.
- Endometrial cancer
- Other health conditions such as reaction to hormone therapy, infections of the blood or reproductive organs, certain medications and blood-thinning drugs
- Cancer of the ovaries, uterus or cervix
How it can be treated?
- For diagnosis, you can undergo blood tests, ultrasounds, sonography and biopsy.
- Hysterectomy is done to remove the uterus and cervix can be conducted for a complete cure. It also removes the ovaries, fallopian tubes and other lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy and other radiation therapies may be done for those who are in an advanced stage of endometrial cancer.
- Medications such hormone regulators must be taken to prevent complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have sexual problem that I never do sex with girl or any women but I had physical relations with my male friends in past and now I am close to get married within year so please help me. I want to increase my male power male sexual power towards womens and girls. I seriously want to be with girl only but I have fear that what happened if I am not satisfying my partner sexually after marriage and specially at first night? I can not imagine. Please help. Me I can do anything to be change my sexual power and more sexual male. Help me please. I just want to be a stud. Sexually powerful men. Please help me doctor. Help me
Ihav missed my periods. Last was on 25th of dec. Yet nw I haven't got my period. I checked in preganews bt the result was negative. Wat should I do nw to get my periods early.
I am 19 years old female and I'm not getting my regular periods last 2 yrs. I've already got check up by many doctors but no satisfy result have come. What to do? Is it a serious problem?
Hi doc, these days I have been hearing a lot about intimate washes for cleaning woman's private area. And also the vaginal tightening creams. Are these both safe to use? Will it affect my reproductive health?
How can I find whether my partner is a virgin during my first first sex with her. whether bleeding occurs in women during first sex.
You can be very much addicted to having sugar that many-a-times you might find it difficult to cut down on the amount of your intake. You might find it impossible to stop eating sugar. You might crave to have anything which has a lot of sugar in it.
Why is it bad?
Sugar is a fattening compound as it contains fructose. Sugar causes you to overeat, which in turn causes weight gain. It can bring anatomical changes in the brain, which gets you into an addiction. Sugar addiction is just like any other addiction, like that with nicotine or any other drugs. The only difference is the substance being used. Sugar can mess with the chemical balance of the brain to make you crave for it more.
- A 2009 study from the University of California shows how a high-fructose diet can cause you to build new fat cells around your heart, liver, and digestive organs in just 10 weeks, plunging you into the early stages of diabetes and heart disease (whereas a high glucose diet did not have the same effects)
- Excess fructose consumption is a major contributor to insulin resistance and obesity, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer, arthritis, and other diseases
- Fructose is metabolized very differently in your body from glucose; all of the metabolic burden falls on your liver, in much the same way as for alcohol, and your body becomes a sea of toxic by-products.
- Glucose, on the other hand, is your body’s nearly ideal source of fuel, meaning it has none of the damaging metabolic effects of fructose; glucose also suppresses your appetite, unlike fructose, which stimulates your appetite and encourages overeating and the accumulation of excess body fat
How to overcome it?
To overcome sugar addiction, here are a few steps you can take:
- Observe yourself: This is the first step you should take. Observe what you eat, how much of sugar it contains. Take a note of how you feel after having sugar or something, which is laden with sugar. Keep a diary entry of whatever you observe about yourself and your sugar consumption.
- Practice self care: It is extremely difficult for any sugar addict to transition into a diet without any sugar or low sugar content. You will have to take it slow and add regular practice of self care. Do not avoid breakfast every morning. Remember to add in the required amount of fats and proteins (learn more about the Importance of Protein). Do not skip out on meals. Drink a lot of water and fluids like fresh fruit juice and sleep for at least 7 hours or more so that you get proper rest.
- Be honest with yourself: If you are trying to get rid of the sugar addiction, you have to be extremely honest without yourself. If you succumb to temptation and end up eating a few too many candies, then be honest with yourself and admit it. Make it a point to overcome the temptation the next time.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
main 24 years ki hn, mjhe kampan si hoti hai means dar sa lgne lgta hai aur meri nabz jor jor se dhadkne lgti hai. Head ki nabz bhi dhdkne lgti hai aap mujhe koi upai btai plz.
- Every Indian man and woman wants to be FAIR.
- Fairness is considered hallmark of beauty, which is not absolutely true but it is in vogue. Dark face may look beautiful if it is glowing.
- Regular use of sunscreens can offer some prevention of pigmentation, especially over face, neck and exposed hand areas.
- Arrival of pigment lasers have worked wonders for a lot of individuals, women in particular. Sittings are offered generally at interval of three weeks each and one may go for upto 6 sittings in one session. Skin shade may become one or two shade lighter....and more importantly it glows!!! Generally face is addressed and at times neck and hands to are attended.
- Combination of lasers may offer fairness, glow as well as rejuvenation of aging face without surgery or practically without downtime.
- If one wants to preserve the results thus gained for a long time, sunscreens and other cream treatment regimen advised by doctor must continue. Really these non-peeling lasers are a boon for Indian populace mad for white skin color.