Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pandey
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PandeyYour feedback matters!
Stage fright or performance anxiety is the anxiety, fear or persistent phobia which may be aroused in an individual by the requirement to perform in front of an audience, whether actually or potentially. In the context of public speaking, this may precede or accompany participation in any activity involving public self-presentation. In some cases stage fright may be a part of a larger pattern of social phobia (social anxiety disorder), but many people experience stage fright without any wider problems. Quite often, stage fright arises in a mere anticipation of a performance, often a long time ahead.
The common Performance Anxiety symptoms are:
- Dreading the performance, worrying endlessly about it
- Becoming numbed, distant and withdrawn
- Trembling hands and voice
- Feeling sick or having stomach cramps
- A racing pulse and pounding heart
- Tightness in the throat which can hinder talking
- A dry mouth
Try these 10 tips to reduce your stage fright :
- Shift the focus from yourself and your fear to your true purpose—contributing something of value to your audience.
- Stop scaring yourself with thoughts about what might go wrong. Instead, focus your attention on thoughts and images that are calming and reassuring.
- Refuse to think thoughts that create self-doubt and low confidence.
- Practice ways to calm and relax your mind and body, such as deep breathing, relaxation exercises, yoga, and meditation.
- Exercise, eat well, and practice other healthful lifestyle habits. Try to limit caffeine, sugar, and alcohol as much as possible.
- Visualize your success: Always focus on your strength and ability to handle challenging situations.
- Prepare your material in advance and read it aloud to hear your voice.
- Make connections with your audience: Smile and greet people, thinking of them as friends rather than enemies.
- Stand or sit in a self-assured, confident posture. Remain warm and open and make eye contact.
- Give up trying to be perfect and know that it is OK to make mistakes. Be natural, be yourself.
Hair are an indispensable part of one’s aura and personality. To have thick and voluminous hair adds so much to one’s beauty. It defines one’s image and confidence. Baldness, losing and thinning of hair is of great concern for both men and women. In a stressful and competitive world like ours, people start losing hair at very young age. This is often attributed to our lifestyle, environmental pollution, inadequate sleep, excessive smoking and drinking. Losing hair is depressing as it is a sign of ageing. The cosmetic market today is flooded with products; be it hair fall control shampoos, serums, conditioners or hair masks. Many Ayurvedic remedies are also available for users to try.
However, the truth is nothing offers a tangible permanent solution than a surgery. However, Surgery comes with a host of side effects and is neither advisable nor affordable. Thus, the question is; whether there is any hope for people who want to regain their hair? Well, Aesthetic Medicine is undertaking lots of research on a possible cure for this condition. Recent Research suggests that adult stem cells have the ability to produce different stem cells, thus cells from hair follicles can be utilised to stimulate hair growth. One such research at the University of Pennsylvania, January 2014 described a method to convert adult cells into epithelial stem cells, responsible for hair growth. Many such studies on adult stem cells are underway.
Stem cells are tiny microscopic cells responsible for repair and regeneration of aged and damaged tissues. By now, everyone knows the amazing benefits of stem cells from umbilical cord, thanks to the Stem Cell Banking concept. The good news is that ongoing research on Stem Cells as a non-surgical way to treat baldness now offers a ray of hope for people suffering from hair loss issues.
Stem Cell treatment helps regeneration of damaged hair follicles thus, promoting hair growth. The procedure is simple and painless. It has minimal side effects and requires no hospitalisation. The live hair follicles from the patient’s hair are used to harvest stem cells. The processed stem cells are then carefully and slowly injected into balding areas with the help of very fine needles. Local anaesthesia is used to avoid any pain or discomfort.
Results in the form of visible hair growth, as well as improvement in density and thickness, are visible within a month. Stem Cell treatment is undoubtedly one of the advanced treatments for hair loss available today. Many clinics/ hospitals are now beginning to offer stem cell therapy for hair loss treatment. However, if hair loss is your concern, It is best to consult an expert, ask a free question and get your scalp examined and be assured of the usefulness of this therapy for yourself before deciding to go for the treatment.
Hi, I am 34 years old female 38 weeks pregnant as on date. My due date is 8th March 2016 and my first day of last menstruation period is 2nd June 2015. I'd like to understand that my pregnancy was formed only after the 2nd June 2015. Is this correct?
I am suffering with too much pain at the time of menses because of stone in Gall bladder. What shall I have to do?
Sir, I want to ask that .A women can get pregnant during periods. And also tell me that how many days later of periods, a woman can get pregnancy?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!