Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PandeyYour feedback matters!
Ovulaion date k next day sex krne se pregnency aane ki Chance rehta hain? Patla semen se pregnency aaskti Hain?
1. In breakfast avoid junk food items, fried items, tinned food etc. may take brown whole bread, Idali, Upma, Poha, Churmura, roasted chana, any traditional food item, Parotha, water Soaked and cooked Chana, Moong, steamed food item but always add one fruit.
2. Raw vegetables are to be kept in water for 20-30 minutes to get clean from any chemicals- and then use.
3. In lunch preferably take Butter milk rather than Curd, if you like Curd then add Garlic, Onion, Curry patta, Dhania, Amla powder and Haldi or any one.
4. Better to have one day cooked food fast in a week, may take limited fruits and fresh fruit juices, warm water, butter milk etc.
5. In dinner one may take light Khichari, Jawar or Nachani roti, Fruits, (fruits and milk are incompatible not to take together regularly).
6. In cooking use mustard, ground nut, til, coconut, olive oils and no other oils. Use preferably cow ghee and no vanaspati frozen oil-Dalda.
7. Eat traditional different Chutney or freshly prepared chutney of Pudina, Ardrak, Lahsun, curry patta, dhaniya etc., Pickles, Papad (roasted), Onion, carrot, Garlic, Kakdi, Bit root,
8. Prefer herbal black tea of Ardrak, Pudina leaves, Lemon juice together, or fresh Anar, Carrot, Pine apple, Coconut water; warm Milk with Haldi, instead of a usual coffee, tea, energy drink, fun drink or soda.
9. Wash fruits and vegetables with water and peel fruits as suitable, scrub with a dish brush when appropriate to remove dirt and wax coating.
10. Throw away the outer leaves of leafy vegetables, such as lettuce and cabbage.
11. Peel and cook when appropriate, although some nutrients and fiber may be lost when produce is peeled.
12. Avoid fruits and vegetables that look brownish, slimy or dried out. These are signs that the product has been held at an improper temperature.
13. Wash cutting boards with hot water, soap and a scrub brush to remove food particles.
14. Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after handling food, especially fresh whole fruits and vegetables. Clean under fingernails, too.
15. Do not drink water immediately after food, drink after 45-60 minutes but some sips may be taken during food eating.
16. Better to seat preferably on ground if not possible then chair and eat rather than in standing position.
17. Have a one week or two weeks break in a year to visit any liking place with family and friends, this may be a holy place, historical, hill station etc.
18. Start and end your day with worshiping god, parents or Guru or meditation and if possible visiting any nearby holy place in morning evening walk.
19. While going bed take account of work done during whole day and planning of next day; see in what way you have helped or done charity or any other society service. Always wish welfare of your family, friends, society, country and humanity.
20. Do not hurt anyone physical, mental or monitory; if happened by mistake unknowingly, pray god for pardon and compensate the hurting with many good works. Always keep in mind that “Karma is a boomerang”.
21. Do not demand anything to god except pure-pious thoughts. Plan your life goals with calendar and work accordingly.
Weather to have intercourse in pregnancy or not? And if not why so? And if yes then in which months can I have intercourse? Kindly guide.
Am 27 year old female. I have a 1.5 years old kid. My periods are due next week but I wanna delay it for an occasion. I have never done this before. Can you pls suggest a tablet without any side effects. Thank you in advance.
I am a girl 19 years. I did unprotected intercourse on 28 apr. It was totally unprotected and without condom and sperm entered in vagina. And then periods flow occurred next day. I. E. 29 april, and remained for 4-5 days. Now its 8 june and periods flow didn't occurred yet. What should I do? I took unwanted 72 in past in February. Why this is happening to me? if periods occurred next day of sex. Then why its not occurring now?
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
- Brush at least twice a day.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Brush thoroughly.
- Floss your teeth daily.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices.
- Limit sugary foods.
- Protect your teeth from injury.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth.
My periods are irregular. I had to get my periods on 27 th july. Still I didn't get my periods. I did 2 pregnancy test. Both of them came back negative. I have sore breast and milky white discharge from vagina. I have PCOS also. What shall I do?
Hi I am 25 years old and am 6 months pregnant. Actually I hv a fibroid and I fl abdomen pain am nt active enough .I cnt stand fa a long tym nor I cn do walk am wryd abt baby's health .pple suggest 2 do wrk fa easy labour bt I cnt Do soo. Pls help me.
Yesterday My boyfriend bit my nipple it is not bleeding but there are red spot near lower part of nipple near areola. Normally it's not paining but when I touch or when I move it paining other times its irritating. I am so much worried please help me. If it will heal normally then how much time it will take? Should I use any ointment or any medicine for faster healing? Please help me please.
I have polycystic ovarian disease. I get periods in two months minimum. Please suggest what to do. I had undergone medication some years back for two years. I used to get regular periods then but once I left the medication the problem continued. Because of this I get very less sexual arousal and also get depressed many times frequently. Remain confused and lack confidence. I need to plan family in upcoming years. Please suggest what would be good for me. I would prefer getting healed in a natural way if possible instead of taking the contraceptive polls given to regularize periods.
Mujhe pcod ki problem hai. Weight v normal hai .tsh v normal hai. Urin or nlood report v normal hai. Bs mera period missed rehta hai .jo ab dydrogestrone medicine lene se time pe hota hai par sppoting ya bahut km blood aata hai. To kya ye bina egg k hota hai. Kya ovulation hoti hi nhi. Mai last year 2 month ki pregnant thi par mujhe kisi karan pehle bachhe ka abortion karwana para. Kya mere me infertility ki problem hai .mai bachhe k liye try kar sakti hu kya.
The Power Of Passion
Passion is the energy that can fuel a project, or a task. It gives you the energy to jump out of bed every morning or go to bed late after you have worked out the last block that was stopping your passion from flowing. It has a similar role to inspiration. When we engage in something we are passionate about, we feel free from external and internal blocks and in control. Time recedes into the background, and we feel empowered to engage in flow.
Research has shown that passion has brought people back to life and start thriving again, making them more emotionally stable and a strong mental equilibrium. Abraham Maslow, a US psychologist said that without passion, nobody would reach their “self actualised” state.
Passion can make or break you. Passion can make you feel invigorated, committed, focussed, connected, courageous, creative, satisfied and productive. A man can be passionate about sports and take out time every week to indulge in his passion, while keeping his boss and family happy.
On the other hand, it can also ruin your life by being obsessed and possessed by the fire of passion. A workaholic, who doesn’t go back home till 2 am and reports to office again at 10 am, he who doesn’t see his children nor relaxes or does any physical activity is ensuring a quick burnout in the guise of following a passion. A harmful passion can be diagnosed easily by gauging whether it controls you or you feel in control of your life, which is about harmonious passion.
WHY YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP YOUR PASSION
1. Helps you unwind and relax - Zafar liked to do puzzles, crosswords and Sudoku when he started his day. It freshened him up and his mind became sharper as he looked at various permutations and combinations for the words and numbers. Daily new neural pathways were getting stronger in his brain. This exercised his left brain adequately every day. He slept well. Do remember not to do such exercises before sleeping.
2. Expands your life - Some hobbies like travelling, cooking, collecting trivia has its own benefits. This involves physical activity and meeting up with other people. This helps a person to remain connected with society and keep active. Ram liked travelling so much that he gave up his job to become a globe trotter and tied up with a TV channel to commentate on tourist locations. He earns handsomely from his hobby. His self esteem has doubled since then.
3. Keeps your mind productively channelized - Nandini’s problem was that she didn’t have anything to do while the kids were away at school. She had started feeling depressed and got headache often. She knew that she connected well with the children in the neighbourhood and had a flair for painting. She started teaching them painting in the evenings. Soon she became very busy and had no time to get bored. She not only made new friends, she also earned the respect and awe of her community. She feels energised, happy and motivated to work while looking forward to life.
4. Success at work - Often passion has been linked to success at work. It is seen that people who are passionate, committed and hardworking often excel in their work as they have a goal to achieve. They look forward to their day and any hurdles or failures don’t deter them from trying again. Neela was always passionate about becoming an IT professional. She had grown up playing with computers. Despite her family not agreeing with her choice of profession, she went ahead and burnt the midnight oil to score high in school and college. She got picked up in campus placements and today she holds a coveted position in the company. She has motivated many girls from her conservative community to study and get work.
5. Keep away illness - Having a hobby or working passionately has its own share of health benefits. People have reported higher physical and emotional immunity. They had deep and strong bonding with their community. They didn’t suffer from insomnia, depression, dementia and anxiety and hope was alive in them till the end. They knew that success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi, I am pregnant and its 5th month of my pregnancy. Would like to know whether sex is safe to have during these period. If yes how long can this be continued.
My prolactin level is near about 40. I take 2 cabgolin 0.5 twice in a week. But my level is not decreasing below 28, which is normal for pregnant. I m trying for become a mother.
I am 30 year old and I am 13 weeks pregnant. I did NT scan and Double marker test in 12 week 4 days. In my report Nu. Translucency has come 2.8 mm, free beta HCG has come 42.60 and PAPPa has come 1.98. In my reports screen has come positive. Trisomy21 NT is 1: 211 and Trisomy 13/18 is 1: 2255 and age risk is 1: 634. Could you please tell me is everything ok with me? My baby is safe? I am very Tensed. Please answer me. I am awaiting for your response.
Can 4 weeks old embryo be terminated by medication. How long it can take to recover? & If I go for clinical abortion what are the pros n cons for future. Which abortion method is more safer Medication or clinical abortion. I am 4 weeks old pregnant.
HOMEOPATHY FOR MOTHER AND BABY
Homeopathy is a highly effective and safe system of medicine not only for would-be and expectant mothers but also for babies and children as well. Homeopathic treatment can prepare the would-be mothers body for a healthy start for the foetus. It is easy to administer and is devoid of any harmful side effects. This is the main reason for which women turn to homeopathy when morning sickness, cramps etc affects them in pre-natal period. Moreover the medicines have no nasty taste and easily acceptable to mothers and babies alike. Homeopathy works by stimulating the immune system, resolving problems from within. Homeopathy can provide useful help:
- Before conception
- During pregnancy (anti natal period)
- During childbirth (delivery time)
- After childbirth (post natal period)
The best preparation for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth is before the woman has conceived. Inability to conceive or other difficulties in conceiving are more or less because of some hormonal imbalance. This can often be helped by homeopathy. Tendency to early miscarriage or abortion also has underlying hormonal imbalance and here constitutional homeopathic treatment can make a big difference. Other illnesses hampering conception can also be handled well by homeopathy. Homeopathy heals very gently and deeply from within and can also help with the great sense of loss that accompanies a miscarriage.
During pregnancy (anti natal period)
Women often look towards homeopathy during pregnancy when they are suffering from morning sickness, tiredness and cramps and are looking for a solution that will not harm the unborn child. High blood pressure, oedema, potential diabetes etc can also be helped by homeopathy. During the pregnancy, homeopathy can help to tone the uterus and ensure that the labour and birth go smoothly.
During childbirth (delivery)
Lots of remedies are there to smoothen the delivery process and speed up the recovery process afterwards. There is help for the baby too, if any intervention should have been necessary soon after birth. Rigid os, retained placenta etc can also be helped by homeopathy.
After childbirth (post natal period)
With the arrival of the baby comes a different range of problems. Homeopathic treatment can be useful again when the mother is tired and low. Some babies cry a great deal, which can be very upsetting for the new mother. This can often be helped by homeopathic medicine, which can speed up the recovery from a traumatic birth and calm unsettled babies.
Breast milk is very rich in antibodies and protects the infant from a variety of diseases. Breast milk in the first week after delivery is thin and watery (colostrum) and is richest in antibodies. It should not be avoided on the pretext of not looking milk-like. Mothers who wish to breast-feed their infant are concerned to have a good plentiful milk supply. Homeopathy will help establish a good flow of breast milk and can help to protect the nipples from cracking and soreness. Homeopathy also has excellent and safe medicines for swollen and painful breasts, breast abscesses and other post-childbirth problems. Mild to severe depressions is not uncommon in post-childbirth period. Homeopathic medicines will quickly re-establish normal hormonal balance bringing joy to the mother. Homeopathy heals holistically from within and can help pacify the emotional distress, which accompanies a stillbirth.
Sometimes, a new baby can cause emotional or behavioral problems in older children who are finding it hard to accommodate to the demands a new-arrival makes on the mother and household. In such situations, homeopathy can help restore serenity and equilibrium of the distressed older child bringing peace to the whole family.
Homeopathy is safe, so it is ideal for babies with diarrhoea, nappy-rash, wind colic and sleeping problems. In teething babies, homeopathy can relieve most of their problems. For problems like atopic dermatitis, recurrent cough cold, bronchitis etc, constitutional homeopathic treatment is the best solution.
Homeopathy has remedies to comfort and support mother and baby as well as for all the childhood problems that may arise. Home prescribing can be very rewarding but for chronic conditions professional homeopath’s help should be sought.