Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi ShahYour feedback matters!
- helps in controlling side effects of diabetes.
- corrects digestion
- controls blood pressure
- improve eye sight
- prevent unwanted greying and falling of hairs
- makes body slim and healthy
- increases hemoglobin percentage in blood
- helps in purification of blood
-food supplements before and after delivery
Stay healthy n happy.
Hello doctor, my friend has been feeling pukish off late after consuming dairy products. Few days back she vomited throat night. She's got variable haemoglobin levels, has been having occasional pain on either side of breast. Sometimes at night she complains of chest pain. For your info she's a flight crew. Kindly advice, thank you.
Hii! I have one missed period (10 days completed) I checked evng pregnancy test negative. Is there is a hope for pregnancy.
I am 17 year, I had foreplay with my partner on second day of my period end day, he ejaculated his sperm on my vagina by mistake I have doubt about this, cause my period is 10 days late, it had to be on 10 march but till now 19 march no menses please help me out.
I want to start skipping. But c section done on August 6th. Can I start Yoga and other work outs normally? Guide me best way.
She has cesarean delivery on 20/12/2015. After that she got period on 5/7/2016. But she missed period on 5/8/2016. So I checked pregnancy by urine kit. But his result was negative. Now what are the other possible reasons for not having period.
My mother is having a 8 m.m. Ghat (cysts ) in left breast it is a sign of breast cancer please help me I am in very big tension please.
I had sex with my lover on 4th of last month. She miss her period on 15th. She show all pregnancy symptoms ,expect vomiting. So v did a urine pregnancy test. It show negative. 17 days passed no sign of period but she is saying he got pregnant, she can feels that change in her body.In this jan 1st. (After 17th day of period miss) she got bleeding. Actually she got pregnant or. Due to yeast infection in vagina nd the medicine she taken makes the period delay. Can any doctor can clarify my doubt?
Every time I wear condom before sex, it breaks while sex, which causes chances of pregnancy. What should I do to avoid breakage. I have tried all top brands store, manforce, durex. I have also tried wearing 2 at the same time.
I don't get to climax during sex with my partner. While he ended up with proper satisfaction. It's been 9 months to our marriage. Guide me.
I am 17 years old. And I experience a lot of pain during my menstrual. I don't know the cure. I even get vomits during that and fatigue as well. please help me.
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.
I got off my period on Saturday. My general cycle is of 31 days but the last month was 45 days. After I got off my period I had unprotected sex but took an emergency pill. On Wednesday, that is today, I'm bleeding medium again. My periods have been regular before this. Is it something I should worry about?
From last two months we are trying for a child but it seems things are not going well So please guide us.
Hi, I am female 29 years old, married, mera weight gain ho gya hai or mujhe bloating gas bhut hota hai or ab constipation kabhi kabhi hota hain. Please advice what to do?
My course for seizure disorder treatment is about 3 years, and medicins are VALCOT CR-300 & Neuroforte. Doctors told me take these meds for 3 years, 2 times a day. I want to ask you Doctor is there any other meds that comes in Market for same disease that will shorten my Period of medication/ treatment? Please can you tell me the names of that medicins? Thanks a lot.
Hello Dr. Am 24 old female. Trying for baby married about 2 year Dr. Told me my all reports are normal hubby (35 old) reports are also normal, then Dr. Giving treatment fertomid tablet 2 tablet at night and folic acid 1 tab @morning. My weight is 69 height is 5.2 Dr. Told me loose your wait. How to lose weight is it cause to my pregnancy and me give me any medicine for weight loss please please please.
Are you aware of different types of STDs and their causes? STDs are diseases which are caused by a bacterial infection. In most cases, the bacteria are transmitted when having sex. There are several STDs which commonly occur in people, primarily because of having unprotected sex.
STDs include several types of infections such as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis, viral STDs like HIB, genital herpes, genital warts and hepatitis B. The germs causing STDs are present in the semen, vaginal secretion, and saliva in some cases. They are mostly spread via vaginal, oral, or anal sex. Some STDs also occur via skin contact.
Types of STDs
Here are the most common types of STDs:
- Chlamydia: This is a bacterial infection which develops on the genital tract. It is difficult to diagnose because of no early stage symptoms. The disease occurs within three weeks of being exposed to the bacteria. Painful urination, vaginal discharge in women and pain in the lower abdomen are common symptoms.
- Gonorrhea: This bacterial infection pertains to the genital tract, and may also occur in the mouth, eyes, anus or throat. The symptoms of the disease appear within 10 days after the exposure. Thick, cloud and bloody discharge from the vagina or penis, along with painful sensation during urination are major symptoms.
- Trichomoniasis: This STD is caused due to a microscopic, single-celled parasite known as the trichomonas vaginalis. It commonly gets transmitted during sexual intercourse with an affected person. In men, this disease infects the urinary tract, without any symptoms at times. In women, it affects the vagina. The condition develops within 28 days of exposure. Mild irritation and severe inflammation are experienced. A clear white, greenish or yellowish vaginal discharge and discharge from the penis in men are indicated.
- HIV: HIV is caused by the human immunodeficiency virus. HIV is a fatal condition which disrupts the body’s immune system, or the ability to fight against fungi and bacteria which cause illness. It leads to AIDS, which is a chronic, life threatening health condition. Usually, no early symptoms are experienced. Some people may develop an illness similar to flu, within two to six weeks of getting infected. A screening test for HIV is essential for proper diagnosis of the condition.
Genital herpes is another common type of STD which is caused by a certain form of herpes simplex virus or HSV. This enters the body via small breaks in the mucous or skin membrane. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.