Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi JainYour feedback matters!
Mera 6th month h pregnancy ka mere husband apna regular sex continue rakhna chahte h hum kab tak kr sakte h delivery tak ya usse pahle band krna hoga usse baby ko koi nuksan to nahi hoga.
If we proceed for tubectomy, what should be the gap after abortion that done on 1july. During operation any complications can be possible, my wife is fit, no bp ,no sugar, no any other problem, tell me if there any adverse effect on her body or sex life.
I am 25 year female. I have irregular periods from beginning. Doctor told that I have PCOS. I am regularly exercising & dieting still problem not solved. I am gaining weight and I have lose belly. Recently I have tested Thyroid also. Results are T3-104, T4-7.4, TSH-4.71. Suggest me what to do. As I have already consulted more than 8 gynecologist. Please guide me.
Many people think it is not healthy to consume sugar. Sugar foods may supply few, if any, vitamins, minerals or proteins compared with the number of kilo calories they supply. However, if you can afford to consume some extra calories, there is probably nothing wrong with eating sugar. Scientists think that sugar is mostly a problem when it is eaten in place of more nutritious foods. When this happens, a person could become deficient in vitamins and other important nutrients.
After two days of my period stopped I got intercourse with my partner without precaution. I am afraid of becoming pregnancy. So what shall I do.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.
Hi Me and my wife made sex for a few seconds without taking any protection on 14th jan2017 before her period date which was on 24th jan2017. She used pregnancy kit on 16th jan2017 and fully negative sign came on that kit. She also tested again using another 3 kits on 26th jan, 31st jan and 3rd feb'2017 consecutively and every time negative sign came on every kit also. Now already 11 days is over from her normal period date and still her period has not started. What does it indicate? We both do not want any baby at this moment of our life. Is there any probability to be pregnant and if yes then what to do? If there is no probability of pregnancy then also tell me what should I do now for my wife. Please suggest us.
Hi doctor. I got married in 2014. But we were not ready for baby that time but after 2.5 years now we want to go for family planning. Please help me to understand what precautions and what all things we need to take care. We are trying from last one month but no positive response we are getting. My husband age is 32 and I am 28. Will there be any problem while pregnancy. Do we consult some specialist? Doc please help me. Our age is fine for family planning? Will there by any such problems like infertility. actually I am very tensed and not able to understand the reason after making 6-7 tries I have not got any positive response. That's why. please help me to understand what action or what are the important things that we need to take care. My periods are regular I mean it's not 28 cycle sometime it is 30 or 35 also but I used to get periods every monthly.
My weight is 94 and I have thyroid 0.8 in tsh. Periods was regular so it is possible to get pregnant to me. For get as soon as possible cn you give a advice which medicine to us get pregnant please kindly requesting.
I want to use koper t it is safe or not and which one is better please send name and the actual amount for this and also know that which one is better 5 year or 3 years.
Don't feel like drinking water often in winter because it isn't warm enough? in winter, we do not sweat hence we do not feel thirsty like in summer, so automatically our water intake decreases. Water is important in keeping the body functioning properly, as well as flushing out toxins from the body.
Insufficient water intake may lead to:
Digestive problems like constipation.
Dry, itchy skin, acne: water keeps skin healthy, soft moisturized during the dry months of winter
Repeated urinary tract infections
Sneezing with dry cough
How much water should you take in winter
Men: 8-10 glasses/day
Women: 6-8 glasses/day
Lactating women: 8-12 glasses/day
Exercising men: 10-14 glasses/day
Exercising women: 8-12 glasses/day
Water requirements vary from person to person, depending on activity of the person.
How to increase water intake in winter?
Take clear soup before each meal. It will provide nutrition &amp; increase water intake of body.
Take herbal tea, it will increase taste buds indirectly water intake of body.
Natural fruit juices are another way to add to your daily water intake.
Drink one glass of water every two hours, strictly.