Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pallavi Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi JainYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old girl and I am unmarried and I have irregular period problem since 8 month. What should I do?
Hi im 28 Yrs im trying to conceive for past 5 months but I couldn't make it. I have regular periods of 28 days cycle. But doesn't know where we are lacking kindly help us with proper guidelines.
I am a 21 year old girl suffering from vaginal burning. It is quite severe and causes urge to urinate in v small quantities very often. There are times wen I have peed in pants. Its uncontrollable. The burning is not letting me focus on any work. Continuous urge to urinate does not let me travel. I've had protected sex recently and suspect things are wrong from then, may be because of unsuitable condom. My kind request to you is to suggest medicine since am not able to directly consult a doc. There is regular white discharge.
I am 29 years old. Not pregnant. I am going for pilgrim on 5th september and my periods date is same 5th september. My gynec suggest me to take deviry 10 mg two times till 5 days to prepare my periods. She told I will gets my periods after 5 days of stopping the tablets. But now it is 8 days past I did not got my periods yet. I have taken this medicine from 19 august to 23 august. What should I do now? I am getting panic.
Hii. I am 24 years old. I done a ultrasound on 20 june and its show I am 3 days pregnant. But I don't want to keep this. Then gynae suggest me regestrone tablets for 5 days 2 dose daily. And said it will b helpful in getting my periods back. I am bit confused plss help me.
Workout myths for males.
Is that guys should only do weights.
It's totally wrong. Being humans males also need good cardio, stretching, endurance workouts. Not only weights.
- Cardio, is good for proper body functions. It also helps to maintain proper weigh
- Stretching, is good for good flexibility.
- Endurance workouts, need for stamina.
- Weights training for, strength and muscle building.
- So, we need to do all forms of exercises.
Diabetes is a condition that affects the pancreas to the extent that they do not release the required quantity of insulin, which can lead to a high blood sugar level as the body starts to absorb excess glucose from the food that it ingests. This can be of various types and have different implications for different patients. While many experts insist that keeping a low cholesterol level and low weight is a primary requirement for treatment of diabetes patients, there are a number of myths in this regard. Not eating fat is one such myth that we are out to prove wrong today.
So read on to find out why diabetic people need to eat fat:
- Saturated Fats and Trans Fats: There are studies that demonstrate how saturated fats can actually prove to be beneficial for diabetes patients. These can be found in various sources like fish and nuts. This releases heptadecanoic acids, which can normalise the blood sugar levels as well as the insulin and triglyceride levels in the body.
- Dairy Fat: The use of milk and yogurt as well as butter can actually be help in bringing the blood sugar levels down. It also shows up favourably on the lipoprotein markers. Butter in particular is known to have clarifying properties that can bring down the risk of diabetes as well. One must take care to use dairy products that are fat free.
- Animal Fat: Having meat which releases fat and having dairy products like cheese and milk which releases healthy saturated fats are two different things. One can replace carbs and meat with these kinds of products so that there is better absorption and creation of quality animal fats which can actually help the insulin levels.
- Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated Fats: Food items like fish and nuts that carry high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids as well as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats can help patients suffering from diabetes by clearing the bloodstream of cholesterol and high lipid levels. This also prevents the risk of heart disease and arterial blockages. These kinds of fats are also found in flax seeds, soya products and walnuts.
Going low on carbohydrates and avoiding sugar is usually recommended for patients suffering from diabetes. Yet, it is important to have your fill of essential fats as mentioned above with the help of dairy products, clarified better, omega three fatty acids, dry fruits, soya products and some amount of vegetable oils, as these actually have a number of benefits for these patients. These kinds of fats are not known to cause heart disease or high cholesterol.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Sexual pleasure is one of those things in life which gives utmost satisfaction to any person. In fact, it is safe to say that sexual satisfaction can add more to life than any other things in the world, be it money or luxury! For as long as I can remember, people have been fighting over sexual liberation and also to make the representation of sexual acts more readily acceptable. But now, that we have almost achieved the said act of liberation it seems like we have started to overdo it! There runs a fine line between indulging in a sexual act and being addicted to it. For most people in today's generation, the line seems to be dissolving and people tend to shift towards getting addicted to sexual mannerisms.
This seems to be a growing concern in people aged below the 40's. Believe it or not, having a hyperactive sexual lifestyle is not something that you would want to carry on with for a long time. Yes, you read that right there are one too many reasons that one should start to combat their addiction! The very act of sexual pleasure was termed as pleasure because it was nothing like anything that a person would experience otherwise. For a sex addict, it is no longer about pleasure but the high of it! Hence, it is just about time that you start to take measures against Sexual addiction and bring meaning to your life.
Read the tips given below that might help you in giving up on your unwanted addiction:
- Seeking support from your near and dear ones: Believe it or not, support does bring about a change in your life only if you root for it! No matter how addicted you are to sex, but it is your near and dear ones you go to at the end of the day. And hence, they have the sole power of saving you from the wrath of this addiction as well. It is most recommended if you spend more time with your loved ones and occupy your mind with the activities of the simple pleasure of life such as playing with your children or going on a walk with your partner. The idea is to remind yourself of your priorities once again and not go for cheap thrills.
- Seek help from a professional therapist: Call it a bad idea, or whatever, but if support from your loved ones isn't helping you then it is a sign that you are in need of professional help. It is best recommended if you reach out to a sex addict specialist and discuss needful therapy plans with them. The best way is by setting small goals for you and reaching your goal one step at a time. This kind of a hypersexual behavior is not normal and might be indicating some sort of unusual disorder.
- Seek out ayurvedic treatment: If nothing seems to be working for you, the last and most effective resort is to take ayurvedic treatment. Ayurveda is leading source of overcoming sexual addiction in most cases. Organic Ayurvedic treatment has not only been good for the overall health of the patient but it also assures you 100% desired results. Learn more about the ayurvedic sexual addiction treatment click the link below and discover the treatment which can potentially change your life!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!