Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PallaviYour feedback matters!
She sex without precaution. But she does not release sperm inside. Is there any chance to become pregnant. She's period date is tomorrow. And she's worried about it.
My age is 18 now. I'm a male. My breast goes a little bit increasing tell ways to stop increasing breast.
I have lots of facial hair, some acne also, my periods also get delayed but rarely. I am four years married and took all the related tests as I had problem in conceiving but all the tests were fine except in ultrasound there was some issue due to which doctor suspected pcod but when hormonal test was done it was fine so the possibility of pcod was overruled. But now I have conceived and I am 6 weeks pregnant. I feel consistent pain in lower abdomen and also after I take susten200 I feel diziness. My doctor told me its normal. Also in ultrasound the same issue is there and in urine my epithelial cells are 10-20. Is everything fine or there can be some issue?
One Of My friend of 17 years became pregnant. She has not experience Periods for almost 1 and half months .Pregnancy test was positive .what are Methods for Abortion? And what will be cost of Abortion process? Will there be Any legal Problems for her as she is Underage?
I have got my periods on 28th Jan I have not ovulated till now I have checked on ovulation kit no positive results can someone help?
I want to get pregnant, can you please suggest a lubricant name that we should use. My last date of period was 20/11/16 and my periods are always regular. So which dates will be more effective?
Sir if i had sex in month of april and she she had period too. Then after a month means in month of june stomach becomes hard and feel that something is their. Does it mean that she is pregnant. If then to avoid the pregency and get relief what should we do? is she pregnant?
I am 21 years old. I have question that me and my partner did fingering and a hand job also. This was day before yesterday. I didn't ejaculate but their was pre-ejaculation. And during that pre-ejaculation I was wearing condom and I removed it again did the fingering .So I have doubt that their may be some pre-cum on my fingers during fingering in her vagina. Is their any chances of getting pregnant by it? It already been 48 hrs so does she need to take i-pill.
Hi This related to my wife pregnancy problem. We already taken personal consultant with our local doctor about her pregnancy on 02.01. 2016 and found in OVARIES - ovaries both ovaries contain multiple small follicles in the periphery. Impression polycystic ovaries She got married with me on 08.06. 2015 and she will be looking for baby but still now her pregnancy not standing because of this problem we consulted doctor and found above problem. Doctor has been suggested for this tablets for 3 month and tablets name XFERT-MF and Mr. MET 500mg now almost over 2month 10 day ago. But still her pregnancy not standing. But she wants to baby. Please suggest me on this problem Regards Jayavardhan Behalf on my wife.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.