Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PallaviYour feedback matters!
Hi. Doctor, I am 23 years old got married one week ago. We both want to have an intercourse but I am afraid of if there will be any pain and heavy bleeding for first sexual intercourse. I am tensed and nervous. About it. Also we do not want baby now. Is it necessary that this will happen (extreme pain and heavy bleeding)?
Hi, my name is Dr Meeta Sharma and I am a Psychologist, hypnotherapist and a holistic healing. Today I am going to speak to you about Energy Psychology and Energy Medicines. I have expertise in these two areas.
Energy Psychology and Energy Medicines are basically two believes that are western and eastern combined. Combining western practices of medicines and eastern philosophy and practice.
It is relatable by understanding the power of sub conscious mind and the unconscious mind. Combining those belives with the Indian tradition believes of CHakras, Energy centres and the Aura.
What I practice with the session or what I do with the patient is that I work from the inside out. I help the patient understand that the mind, the body, the soul spirit and the heart, all need healing. IN my sessions, I combine the inner work with the outer work.
If you would like to book a session like this, you are welcome to visit my clinic through Lybrate.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done on 2010 years butiwant a baby girl it is passable for recancel of tubectomy it needs major operation please advice me.
I am missing my periods from jan till now. I had my late periods in dec month. I just wana know how month long I am pregnant. I am confused.
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.
I had sex with my gf. Before 28 days ago. And now she is complaining her periods did not came. But I had use condom. Is it possible. Or any other reason.
Hi ma'am/Sir. Am 33 years old female. My periods was 24 may 2016 and last month 21 april 2016. Just wanted to knw my ovulation time and how I count my cycle. Please guide me. Thanks.
Hello doctor my wife is pregnant for 2 month ago and she is suffering from pain in back upper right corner shoulder pain so high yesterday night she is not sleep how I am give to a which molecules can I give to a pain relief calpol each paracetamol please doctor give to me advice.
My father has a impression of simple renal cyst noted in the right lower pole measuring 1.60 × 1.30 cms. No masses, stones or back impression are seen. Also, liver showing increased, hepatic parenchymal echopattern s/o Grade 1 fatty liver. Please suggest treatment and medication. Thank you.
I am 19 years old, having irregular periods like twice in a month, am feeling lathargic always may be for this reason.
Dear Doctor, PCOD PROBLEM: We got married before 6 months. My wife age is 26. She not yet conceive. Last week I come to know that she is having PCOD problem before Marriage itself and she consuming metformin tablet as per doctor prescription. Almost 5 years she had that tablets. She had irregular periods also. My doubt is, 1. She can able to get pregnant? 2. What are the foods need to consume? 3. How many days per week we have to have intercourse for PCOD problem. 4. How to cure this completely. 5. How long it will take to get pregnant.
I have severe pain during my periods. And lower back pain also happening. So what to do. Tell me some permanent cure.
My cousin had a cesarean in the month of November 2014 and she is again 2 months pregnant. What to do please advise?
I am 25 years old. I am married and I have one male kid 2 years old. Now im using Yasmin tablet as a birth control pills. After taking it I feel tired so can I continue the tablet and I should use daily that tablet please suggest me.
Dear sir/madam, we are complited 3 yrs of our marriage and we are tring since last 2 yrs for pregence, but till dated we are not getting sucess. Already we are changed more than three doctors for the same. And pur all report come is normal. In last hormonic test some hormons found unbalancein my wife. Please suggest the right way tous what to do further.
Hymenoplasty is also known as hymen surgery. It is a surgical procedure where the hymen within the vagina is restored. The Hymen is a membrane covering the vaginal opening, which can be torn when a woman engages in coitus for the first time or it could be damaged due to other factors such as heavy lifting, exercise, cycling, swimming among many other activities. Hymenoplasty involves putting back the hymen’s torn edges to make it look like the hymen is intact.
Why do women want hymen reconstruction?
A woman would want a hymen reconstruction surgery for a number of reasons. They are:
- Religious reasons: In certain cultures, a woman’s hymen is inspected to make sure she has not engaged in coitus in the past. Virginity is valued highly is such places and if the woman is not a virgin, she may have to face social or even legal ramifications.
- In case of rape or sexual assault victims: In some cases, a rape victim may undergo this surgery to empower herself and feel mentally peaceful.
- Hymen related injuries: Certain factors like heavy exercise or sexual intercourse can cause rupture of the hymen which may cause bleeding, infections or other complications. A woman may want to rectify this with the help of this surgery.
The entire surgical process lasts for about 45-60 minutes. The surgery is carried out in an outpatient setting under general anesthesia. The torn skin membranes are rejoined using dissolvable stitches so that scaring is minimal.
This procedure can be carried out in three ways
1. Joining the torn edges with stitches.
2. An artificial membrane is placed in the area whose function is to behave as an artificial hymen. This hymen however, does not have any blood supply, so a capsule that contains blood can be placed with it.
3. A flap is taken from the vaginal lining, which is used to create a functional hymen with proper blood supply.
4. You can return to your work in about 2-3 days after the surgery. However, the entire healing process takes around two months.
The procedure caries some risks that you should be aware of, they are -
1. Bleeding: Some bleeding is normal after the procedure, but any prolonged case of bleeding may indicate a complication.
2. Infection: Like all surgeries, you may have infections in the concerned area. The doctor may prescribe antibiotics to deal with these infections.
3. Narrowing of the vaginal opening: In some cases, the vaginal opening can become narrow after the procedure. This however, can be resolved without the need for any treatment as it may become wider on its own over time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.