Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PallaviYour feedback matters!
Hello my last period was in 15th july and I had sex from 7th day till yesterday on alternative days, now pls advice shall we do more or wait till next period for pregnancy.
My friend is 2 months pregnant and she is going through itchiness in her rectum. How can she deworm her self.
Have been recently married and no issues in sex for two months initially. Recently there is a gap of one month due to infection in foreskin . What would be the ideal time period for pregnancy result? Whether this gap will be a breaker!
Dear doctor: My wife was pregnant with EDD 09/07/17. On the 5th month anomaly scan, we were told that the baby had a heart defect called Left Heart Hypoplastic Syndrome and the aorta was poorly developed. We were told to terminate the pregnancy and pregnancy was terminated in the 6th month by vaginal delivery, a boy baby. What is the cause for HLHS? Can it be found earlier? HOW TO PREVENT IT WITH NEXT PREGNANCY? When it is better to conceive again?
I am having itching in and around vaginal and anal area. White discharge is present. My periods are irregular now. Last had on oct 29 to nov 4. Itching is very intense during night which is disturbing my sleep very much. Please help.
I took ipill last week and since yesterday I am bleeding in little amount .blood is like that of periods n sometimes its brown too. Wat is it? Does this bleeding rules out my pregnancy?
I took unwanted 72 and since then after 3 days I started bleeding but its irregular and abdominal aches is it nomal, what should I do?
Hello doctor. I am facing infertility due totubal block at junction. is there any treatment to clear this tubal corneal block. I had ivf twice but not succeeded, I need naturally, please suggest me for clearance of this block by better way. By allopathy or homeopathy or Ayurveda.. Please help me.
I'm 21 year old unmarried girl. I have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April 2016. Now i'm so scared of being getting pregnant coz usually my periods comes in 25-26 days gaps but this month my period comes 5 days late than usual and with less bleeding than usual. I'm very much worried about this. On 21st May, 2016 I take a home pregnancy test with Preganews it comes negative. But I feel breast tenderness, soreness and heartburn heart pain and also headache. Is i'm pregnant? Please help me pleaSE as soon possible. Give me a suggestion regarding this.
I have severe hair fall due to which I have developed a bald patch in front Have used minoxidil also for certain period of time and other home remedies It stops falling for certain period then again starts Can you suggest me anything for this.
Pregnant lady can have sex during 5th month pregnancy?? Is there any harm to mother or baby if sperm go inside vagina??
Hello sir, mere friend ne mujhe bataya ki usne ek call girl ki vagina suck ki thi isse kya koi disease ho skti h please sir jldi batao.
Is licking vagina of partner and putting tongue deep inside the vagina harmful for health? if it is harmful than what all precautions are required to have oral sex on female. Please advice.
I am 35 year old male, I have infertility problem due to undecending testicals by birth. Now am having single testicle which was placed at 9 years and another removed at 11. My seimen count is nil. Is there any treatment for me to give birth for child.
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.