Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PallaviYour feedback matters!
After having safe sex my gf is on her periods but there is little bit swelling on her vagina and itching and also having a severe pain when she is going to pee.
I ate a I pill after unprotected sex now its been 6 days I have not had bleeding what should I do. Do I do a urine pregnancy test.
To protect pregnancy what is the right time of having sex without any protection? Is having sex on 9 th day from the menstrual cycle may lead to pregnancy?
Vitamin c, e and beta carotene have corrective functions.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
1. Know the friends or people who tend to wear you out, and deliberately limit the time you spend with them.
2. Be aware of how your thought patterns change throughout the day, and challenge these thought patterns when they’re harsh or negative.
3. Recognise that it is normal to struggle with your feelings, and feelings can be fickle – so don’t let them rule your life.
4. Set some personal goals that use your talents and your gifts. It’s good to stretch ourselves, and to be all that we can be.
5. Be gentle with yourself when you are anxious, tired and stressed. Be kind, and understanding – and give yourself a break.
6. Self-nurturing is crucial for a healthy self esteem. You need to treat yourself as you would treat a special friend.
7. Remember: we ALL fail. It’s just normal part of life. What matters is you’re learning and you’re changing over time.
I am 30yrs old.My H.PYLORI TEST IS +VE, for which i took pylori kit for ten days.Still im feeling giddiness,trembling in body,headache n sometimes mild stomach ache.Please advice what should i do next?
Hi, I am 34 years old lady, last month my pregnancy test was positive and I took pregnancy termination medicines, my periods came in good flow for five days, After 10 days of periods I had unprotected sex with my partner but I took I Pill within 1 hour, now one month completed and my periods not come, Again I checked twice and test is positive, please advise shall I take medicines to terminate pregnancy again, or is this is issue with test strip due to some hormonal dis balance. Looking forward for your support.
Here are some tips that will help you to plan a healthy pregnancy