Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I consult good dentist and cleaned my teeth. He said I have some stomach problems thats why bad breath is coming can you pls say some tips to recover from it.
Male 36/ weight 75 KG Hi last month I had a wisdom tooth extraction which triggered a panic attack. Ever since then I am having anxiety symptoms, worrying thoughts, irritation, phobia and insomnia. Additionally feeling lot of bloating in my abdomen with chest pressure spasms and anxiety like symptoms at night Blood work came normal (Creatinine /SGPT /Sugar /Thyroid) additionally 2D Echo/ECG was also totally normal Currently having metXL in morning and etzola (. 5) twice a day. For chest spasms (center of the chest) doctor asked me to have rabonik capsule before dinner Lack of appetite/ bloating and occasional anxiety attacks making me uncomfortable. Was perfectly normal before the tooth extraction although I have chronic bloating and upwards gas pressure Kindly advise.
How I increase my body n weight. I want my body healthy n average. And also I wanna wear wire on my teeth. So please tell me discount amount of my body n also my teeth. I want my teeth clear in 3 months.
I have oral sore .how can I get rid of 'em? Please help me. I cant eat anything properly nor can I speak.
I am 47 year old male, suffering from tongue ulcers frequently from last 3 years after removal of gall bladder. I also experience mild backpain in upper part.
I am Rebecca I always suffer with phlegm in my throat, and I do not have other diseases like sinus or asthma .due to the more contain of thick phlegm, and my mouth gives bad smell because when I was taking food tiny food materials are sticking in the phlegm after 1 or 2 days it coming out .becoz of dis my mouth always gives bad smell I can not talk freely wid any1 .what I should? please give any remedy for this problem thank you!
Precautions required for wisdom tooth extraction that has started to grow horizontally and is damaging next molar. Should both be removed and which medications to stop before extraction?
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.