Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi Ashesh GalaYour feedback matters!
Mere eyes ki shape bahut khrab hai. Eyes ander ki taraf gadi hui hai. Eyes ke niche dark circle hai. Jisse look per effect pedta hai. Mere aakho ka look attractive ho or gud ho iske liye m kya karu. please tell me.
I am diabetic and I smoke at least twice a day? Sometimes I get chest pain accompanied with uneasiness. ECG reports are always normal. Please suggest what to do? Can I consume alcohol or wine occasionally? What are the chances of heart attack for a diabetic person?
I am 70 years old. Visit the gym and do weight raining 6 days a week. Recently I experience pain in my joints and legs. I take 1/2 COMBIFLAM once or twice a week. This gives me a lot of relief. Is it O K ans safe? Is there any alternate homeopathic medicine?
I am 26 years old male I m suffering from chicken pox from last 5 days. How to get cured as earlynas possible.
Please describe me substitute veg items for non-veg. Because my wife have distraction to eat non-veg. Please advise.
How to get rid of erectile dysfunctional? I think because of getting too much excited before sex this problem occurs. Please advise how to get rid of this and to keep the penis in upright position for longer period?
I am 54 years old. It is very difficult to Going through stairs but walk on road very fast. All heart and lungs tests are normal. Not diabetes patient. Pls suggest me what to do.
AM in relation with a guy from 8-9 months. Hmne bht baar sex kiya h is duration me, infact har month, hm 3-4 din sex kr hi liya krte h without condom, n bich me 2 months continuously hmne saath v gujaare h, aur har din 3-4 round sex kiya krte the hm dono. Kindly tell me without protection sex hmare liye koi problem to nhi h na. Bcoz hmesa liquid wo bahar discharge kr diya krta h. Qa ye jruri h ki hm condoms use kre hi?
Hello sir I am feeling not well before three months due to some problems of cough and khich khich also please provide needful suggestion. I want to be healthy please provide tips for good health.
My room met have the hepatitis B virus, and he was told me recently , what is the hepatitis , if I have any problem with him in future what I will do I do not use his things but I have so much tension the virus transmit to me.Please tell.
Hello doctor! My issue is that I have a proper diet but I'm failing to gain some fat! I just skip my breakfast due to job, but my lunch are dinner are done on time! What could possibly make me gain some fat?
I have fungal infection near my thighs and genital organ. Its a bit brownish red colour. And if scratched skin peels. Please help me. Its very irritating and it becomes worst when I sweat.
I have got stomach pain for recent days. Urine in less. Odourful. Dark coloured also. Eyes showing law eye sight. Muscle pains also. feeling tired.
Hi mam, I want bigger breast. I am 23 years old please suggest me some. Medicines or creams so that I can get big breast. I do not want to put on weight so suggest me such a medicine which is not having any sideffects over my body.
Hello. Actually my father is suffering from cough for few months and when his throat get coughed his health become unstable. Our doctor recommend us for influenza vaccine. Please tell me which influenza vaccine is required to take for any bacterial attack for his throat.
Dear Lybrate doctors, I am 22 years female. My weight is 60 kgs. Height is 5 feet. I used to be a person with 54 kgs weight. Recently I am putting on weight.In addition to that for the first time am facing the problem of irregular periods. I am not having much food also. Having rice in one meal, milk,kellogg's and rusk as breakfast, food like dosa etc as dosa. Every month I used to get periods on time. Last month I didn't get period also. Could any suggest any medication for this problem. Thanks in advance.
Anxiety and stress are regular occurrences that happen to all individuals in certain situations. But if these become habitual and take place in excessive frequency, then it is symptomatic of a psychological problem. Anxiety disorders require proper treatment through counseling and therapy for leading a healthy stress-free life.
Anxiety impacts each person at a different level and is accompanied by various types of irrational phobias. Hence it differs from case to case. There are a few general types into which anxiety disorders can be categorized. Some of these types are as follows:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): This kind of anxiety is constant and vague and does not appear to stem from any specific factor. Those suffering from it are affected during all waking hours and even in sleep when it is disturbed and irregular due to unending stress.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): A person suffering from ocd experiences uncontrollable compulsions and is unable to keep from obsessing over issues of trivial nature. This manifests itself in definite behavioral patterns which become rigid and inflexible.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): This is an extreme form of anxiety disorder that is caused when the patient experiences a traumatic event or life-threatening accident that leaves a mental scar. It takes the form of panic attacks, nightmares, sudden mental breakdowns, hyper vigilance, and excessive nervousness.
- Panic Disorder: The patients of this disorder experience sudden panic attacks which occur frequently without any specific trigger. It is also accompanied by the fear of having such attacks, as well as a fear of being in places from where it is difficult to escape in the event of an attack.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD): Also known as social phobia, sad causes a person to be in constant fear of being negatively viewed by people. It involves constant fear of public humiliation and also gives rise to performance anxiety or stage fright.
How to Recognize An Anxiety Disorder?
There are many symptoms of anxiety disorders which have both physical and emotional symptoms. Following are the most common signs of chronic anxiety: