Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pai Niranjan VYour feedback matters!
My sister 16 year old girl gets severe stomach pain during her mc she has consulted many specialists but no use even she takes many tablets consulted by doctors even then it is not working so please give solution to her stomach and back pain?
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
- Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
- Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
- Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
- Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well rounded brain.
- Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.
What are the names of the tests for detecting pregnancy test through blood and urine if one visits the diagnostic center.
I am of age 25. I feel pain in my lower abdomen in 2 to 3 months of interval. The pain last only for a day. Me and hubby planed a baby in near future. Will it be a serious issue or a normal pain?
If I had the history of benign serous cystadenoma will there be any problem in future .I was operated when I was 17 and my right ovary was removed. Now I am 26 and trying to conceive. Please guide me if any precautions need to be taken.
I am 3 months pregnant with my first child. Now I am having excess of hair fall. Kindly suggest some remedies to prevent it. Thanks.
We are planning for baby from last 5mnts, my wife has irregular periods cycle of 34-36 days, she missed her periods, her last period comes on 10 Aug 2017, we had a preganews test today which shows negative, why this happened? We getting confused, please guide us,
Mam, am 27 years old unmarried female, for the past 2 ys am getting spotting in between my periods time. Some months I i will not get spotting and some months I wil get once, some months twice :(i am getting pain with spotting. But each month I wil get periods correctly no problem in tat, not even a month my periods has skipped but am very afraid of spotting mam :(then this 1 month I have pain in the side area where leg and lower abdomen joins on both the sides am having prickling pain :(already some years before I took ultrasound scan, the gynecologist said noting to worry, only normal water cysts present in the ovary and nothing to be afraid of. She said to limit taking spicy oily foods but still am eating al those items, but am really worried what might be the problem is, since spotting is thr for 2 years mam with severe pain during spotting and even during the periods time, those 5 days each month I can not be without pain killer like imol. Am getting unbearable pain during periods time :(wat should I do to avoid all these mam?
Hi doctor we did one day after one day sex but I did not get pregnant 9months over coper-t removed but not getting pregnant why please tell me.
Hi im 19 my girlfriend want me to do oral sex with her vagina is this safe .or else I will get conjuncted with sexually transmitted disease.
Hello sir, Meri shadi k 15 din hue hai. Or 29 aug 2015 ko mai apne pati k sath physical relation me with out condom ai. Or us din se 7 din bad mere peiriods ane ka time tha. Mjhe abhi aj abi tak mere peireods ni ae hai. Ham abhi bachha ni chahte. Please advise.
Hello sir, me jab bi apni wife se sex karta hu To sex karne ke baad meri wife ko body me khujali hoti he kya yeh normal he.
I am 26 years old married female. We are planning for a baby. usually my cycle length is 33 days. On 33th day (jan 3) I had spotting. But after that no sign of bleeding at all. Happened before 4 days. I had done urine pregnancy test on dat day (jan 3).but it was negative. After that in the afternoon there was spotting. Now is there a chance that I might be pregnant?
I got married 2 months ago. And i got my last periods on 18th of february and still have not got periods this month. My regular cycle goes on 31-36 days. Do i need to worry about pregnancy?
Good breast health is very necessary for a woman to avoid the risks of getting breast diseases, most particularly breast cancer. But there are some common mistakes most women make without knowing that they contribute to the threats of breast diseases. Read on to know which common habits may be bad for your breast health and what lifestyle alterations you can make to avoid them.
1. Not taking requisite care of your breasts with increasing age
The chances of developing diseases like breast cancer increase with age, especially as you enter the 40s and 50s. Most women don't consider their chronological age with requisite seriousness and this can expose them to higher risks of breast diseases. As you hit 40, you should sincerely make it a habit to get regular clinical exams to maintain proper breast health.
2. Not considering an annual mammogram
An x-ray of the breasts is known as a mammogram which is usually performed to detect premature symptoms of breast cancer. Studies reveal that a large number of women do not consider getting an annual mammogram done even after the age of 40. Experts are of the opinion that this can be threatening to your breast health as a delay of even a few months can result in developed and undetected breast cancer symptoms. So, it is recommended that after entering your 40s get a mammogram done after every year.
3. Not keeping track of your weight
According to researchers, women who have bmi (body mass index) more than 25 are considered obese and have greater chances of developing breast diseases in comparison to women having a balanced weight. The risk rises due to increase in the formation of oestrogen caused by the greater number of fat cells. Increased level of oestrogen is responsible for the growth of 'hormone-receptor-positive' type of breast cancer. You should try to eat healthy and regularly monitor your weight to avoid obesity.
4. Avoiding exercise
Avoiding exercise can have adverse effects on your breast health. Studies prove that women who exercise for about 4 to 7 hours every week have lower chances of developing breast diseases. This is due to the fact that regular workout ensures limited blood levels of the hormone 'insulin growth factor' which significantly influences the growth and behaviour of breast cells. So, start exercising from today to stay fit and maintain proper breast health.
5. Drinking too much alcohol
Regular consumption of alcohol increases risks of breast cancer as it causes damage to the DNA in cells. Moreover, it raises levels of oestrogen and other hormones responsible for triggering 'hormone-receptor-positive' breast cancer. You can avoid this risk by keeping your alcohol consumption to moderate levels and reserved for special occasions.
6. Exposing yourself to too many chemicals in the form of cosmetics
Most women use too many cosmetic products containing certain chemicals that increase their chances of developing breast diseases. This happens because often these chemicals tend to disturb the hormonal balance of the body by mimicking or blocking certain hormones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
1. Glowing clear skin
2. Easy to maintain healthy weight
3. Regular and relatively painless menstrual cycle
4. Proper and regular bowel movement
5. Sound and refreshing sleep
6. A healthy raging libido
8. Waist to hip ratio of less than 0.80
9. High levels of immunity