Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pai Niranjan VYour feedback matters!
My wife period start 28 april and end 3 may. 4 may I physical relation to her. There are any chance she can pregnant?
Can vaginal infection could be occur by doing intercourse with full protection n can wash could be a reasons for infection.
Hi, I am virgin girl. On 6 july my boyfriend rubbbed his dick against my vagina for sometime without wearing condom but we didn't had intercourse and neither he ejaculated near my vagina. So I have read on many sites that I can still get pregnant. I was supposed to get my period on 10 july. And today is 11 july and I have still not got my periods though I am feeling a little pain in abdomen now and then. So what should I do? for how much time should I wait? what can I do if I am pregnant?
Influenza is more commonly known as the flu. It is an infection that affects the respiratory system and is caused by the influenza virus. This injection is recommended for kids who are under the age of 6 months. It ensures that the baby is safeguarded from the virus during an influenza outbreak. Since the nature of virus changes year on year, the immunity doesn’t last for more than 1 year. This vaccination is ideally taken during the month of October and November. The effect of the vaccination typically lasts for 6-8 months.
Ideally, kids who have never had a flu vaccination should take 2 vaccinations within 4 weeks. Kids who have received a shot of flu should undertake this vaccination once in a year. This arrangement is ideal up to 9 years of age. Flu shot is extremely important for a kid due to the following reasons:
- It saves a kid from chronic lung and heart disorders such as asthma and cystic fibrosis
- Kids suffering from immune deficiency, cancer, and HIV should take this vaccination to avoid further complication of the existing disease
- Kids suffering from diabetes, kidney diseases, and metabolic disorders should go for this vaccination without a second thought
- Kids suffering from a neurological disorder, haemoglobin deficiency, and anaemia should take this vaccination to refrain from the risk of aggravation of the present disease
- Pregnant women should ideally take it for the safeguarding the fetus
Flu shot should not be taken be taken if:
1. A baby is under the age of 6 months.
2. The baby has thimerosal allergy.
Is flu shot safe?
The flu shot is considered to be very safe. It does not result in flu. Few side effects include:
a. Soreness of the place where the needle is injected. This doesn’t last for more than a couple of day.
b. Body ache and mild fever for the first couple of days after the vaccination is done.
c. There is little to no pain in the place where the injection is injected by the doctor.
What is nasal flu vaccine?
This is an influenza dose that is not injected into the body, but given in the form of nasal spray. Healthy kids above the age of 2 years are fit to get this injection. For those kids who have a history of chronic illness should check with their doctor to go ahead with nasal spray. Each dose is given in each nostril. Like the influenza vaccine, nasal flu vaccine should be undertaken once for those who have already taken this dose once. Kids who have not undergone this vaccination are eligible for 2 dosages each 4 weeks apart from each other. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.
Sir, I had suffered from Herpes on right side of my face resulting in damage of skin below my right eye. This part of my face is now very sensitive and allergic to soap, face wash or creams etc. Further my right eye is losing vision gradually. I consulted to many doctors/ophthalmologists but without any cure. Recently I visited a Phaco surgeon to find out the solution and he is of the opinion that my eyes are suffering from Glaucoma (Kala Motia). Kindly suggest an effective cure for this problem.
Hi, I am 20 and I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, I had sex in 4th may and she had her periods from 25th april to 1st may, I had used the pullout method, and dint cumm inside her, but I am worried! If she gets pregnant! what are the chances of her getting pregnant! And any home method to check if she is pregnant? Apart from pregnancy test kit?
I had sex 2 months back with my bf than I took a unwanted 72 . Within 7 days I had a period and than last months I had my periods too now I am not having any periods . I did my pregnancy test many times it came negative . When can I expect my next periods ? What is the reason behind me not having my periods this month ?
What are the natural foods and otc medicines that induce menstruation and abortion if pregnancy is there? Pls reply.
I got married 10 years back still we don't have child, what to do, my wife is heavy, 85 kgs, and my weight is 60. My wife has asthma also, and take 100 MG capsules daily, will she be able to conceive.
I had anal sex with my girlfriend . It happened without our knowledge. Without protection. It happened very strongly .Now I'm scared about STD. What should I do.
Hi i am nidhi my age is 30 Years have one two year old baby Though my periods are regular but this month my periods have not started yet my due date was 3 Sept .i have done pregeneincy test and its negative
I am about 4 months pregnant and today at night I came in my husband contact after one month. After one hour at night only I feel some pain in my belly like my stomach muscles are stretching and someone is pinching needle like pain inside so pls tell me it is because of sex or it is normal I had injection in my first trimester they were also paining yesterday evening. So wat to do.
Hi. Am now 8 months pregnant. Yesterday 8 month scanning completed. My baby weight 1311grm. Is it correct weight. Which food I eat.
Hi, I had unprotected sex. He didn't leave them in but he was a bit doubtful that some liquids have dropped like the pre-cum. My periods were on 26th and we participated on 19th and 21st. What should I do? Should take some pills, if so what to take? Eating papaya would help?
I am 31 weeks pregnant. Can I take colouring streaks onto my hairs in this trimester? Will it harm my baby as well as me?
Hi doc I am married 26 years old female trying to conceive from 1.5 years I have regular 28-30 days cycle but this time now it is 21 days post my period date my last period date was 1.07.2016 still I didn't get my periods twice I took home pregnancy test it is negative y I did not got my period suggest any medicine to get periods and what might be the problem.
Currently 5 weeks 5 days pregnant (baby's growth showing 6 weeks 2 days). Two days back I had brown spotting and was diagnosed with choriodesidual separation of 0.01 cc. Dr. recommended hucog 5000 iu injection twice a week for 4 weeks and emergency USG on bleeding characterized by fresh blood. Last night had bleeding and got a repeat USG in emergency that showed an increase in separation to 0.02 cc but the baby had a strong heartbeat of 122 bpm. Since the diagnosis of pregnancy I have been on progesterone 400 vaginal suppositories twice a day, folic acid, thyronorm 50 MCG and complete bed rest. I have a h/o ectopic pregnancy in 2013 and cervicitis. When I found out about my pregnancy I had just completed a course of rifagut and was still taking neksium which I immediately stopped. Is it safe to take these injections as it is classified as a class x drug by CDC as it causes birth defects? And why could the baby be self aborting? On reading online I found this usually happens if there is a chromosomal defect. Please advise, very worried.
Liposuction can be defined as a cosmetic procedure (shape altering technique) that helps you to get of excess rid of fat from the body. This procedure is opted for usually when all efforts of exercising and dieting have gone futile.
What is Laser Liposuction?
Laser liposuction is a method that is employed to shed off fat from various parts of the body such as face, buttocks, thighs, belly and hips through a very small (3 mm) surgical incision. A laser fiber of less than 1 mm is passed thro’ this incision to break up the fat. The laser liquefies the fat and it is then collected in a bottle outside. During the laser liposuction procedure, the skin gets tightened as well with the simultaneous elimination of the fat. This process negates any chance of loss of shape, loose skin or a protruding belly.
In what areas of the body can laser liposuction be used?
1. Arm Sculpting and Reduction: Women are more prone to putting on fat in the upper arm that also causes shoulder and neck pain. Even otherwise, a fatty underarm makes for an unflattering sight, especially because one cannot go sleeveless freely. This is where arm liposuction comes to the rescue.
2. Thighs: Fat deposits in the thighs interfere with the natural lines of the lower body and one may find it utterly embarrassing to plod with the inner thighs rubbing against each other. Ill-fitting pants and jeans further add to your irritation and discomfort.
3. Buttocks: Liposuction helps in removing excess accumulated fat from the waist line and buttocks and renders a good tone to your body, in keeping with your body frame.
4. Breast Liposuction: Breast liposuction contributes to a well-shaped contour by taking care of the fat that bulges out. Breast reduction and breast lift is ofeten done together.
5. Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty or ‘tummy tuck’ surgery helps to do away with the extra skin or fat from the lower abdominal area and works to tighten up the loose muscles especially after a pregnancy and excessive weight loss.
What are the Advantages of Laser Liposuction?
1. A quick solution to a long-term ‘fat’ problem.
2. A day procedure, which means that there is no hospitalization or downtime.
3. Assured results that are permanent and superior in nature compared to invasive surgical techniques.
4. Even PATIENTS WHO ARE UNFIT FOR GENERAL ANAESTHESIA can undergo laser liposuction (e.g., senior citizens).
5. Diabetic patients can also undergo laser liposuction as the procedure lowers blood sugar levels.
6. The final appearance is highly aesthetic considering that there are no uneven blobs of fat.
7. Zero trauma to tissues.
8. No blood transfusion is necessary.
9. Only a 3 mm incision is used and it is not even visible.
10. Skin tightens by itself simultaneously as the procedure is being carried out. Hence no sagging or loose skin and the belly button is not displaced, thereby giving an adverse appearance as with normal surgery.
11. No sutures, no ugly scars!
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.