Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Padmakar N. DholasYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from bad breath since 15 years old. I do many home remedies. I brush two times I use mouthwashes, tongue cleaners. But bad breath not getting removed. Please help me. What can I do to get rid of badbraeth?
Sir mere face par pahle bahot pimple hua karte the mai anek prakar ke alag alag cream lagaya lekin sah nahi hota tha fir mai acnestar gel continue 3 month lagaya 90% pimpke thik ho gaye aur skin bhi thodi jal jaye aisa ho gya h aur pimple kr gadde chhote chhote pad gaye in gadde ko kaise bare koi cream bataye sir Ya no marks cream chalega kya please reply aur ha mai abhi 2 week se patanjali alovera gel laga raha hoo.
My all teeths are week at the age of just 39 years. I have also removed my all four dide cheeinh teeth big problem in taking food pls help me out.
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
- The anagen phase-active phase in hair growth. This phase lasts for 2-7 yrs.
- The second phase - catagen phase. This phase immediately follows the anagen phase. It lasts for around 10- 14 days and the hair stops getting blood supply and this leads the hair to become dead.
- The last phase is telogen phase. It is a resting phase.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
- Genetic factors
- Skin diseases such as fungal infection, seborrhea (dandruff), tinea capitis ,eczema of scalp and lichen planus etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron (leading to anemia) and protein
- Hormonal changes after childbirth, during menopause
- Drug in treating high blood pressure, cancer, joint pains or depression. Hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient is called as Anagen effluvium
- General diseases like Tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, Hypothyroidism
- Auto-immune hair loss
- Hairstyles and frequent usage of hair straighteners and hair colors
- Recovery from erysipelas and typhoid leads to diffuse hair loss
- Physical trauma or injury to head
- Emotional trauma - loss of a family member / close friend
- Trichotillomania, -a mental disorder of the affected person voluntarily pulls out his / her scalp hair
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Psorinum is the medicine useful to treat the hair fall that is caused due to skin diseases in scalp.
- Mezereum is also another medicine that is good in treating hair fall due to dandruff and other skin disease.
- Mercurius Solubilis is another homeopathic medicine that plays a wonderful role in treating the hair loss due to eruptions on scalp.
- Kali sulphuricum and Thuja occidentalis are best medicines to treat hair fall due to dandruff exclusively.
- Pulsatilla pratensis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis and Sepia officinalis are medicines used to control hair fall in women after childbirth.
- Cinchona officinalis , Calcarea phosphorica and Borax are medicines that helps in treating hair fall problem for anemic patients.
I have dark circles under eyes, how can I cure it? Please give me some solution. [No other problems]
Hi I am 28 year old, my weight 80 kg and my height 5'11, yesterday I checked my bp than its 144 high blood pressure. Than plez suggest me how to control my high bp?
I am 29YR old and apply oil (Dabar Hair Oil) weekly twice for my hair. But still there is dandruff and my hair is turning grey, which were very black and good two years back.
I am 21 years old. I want to increase my height at least 2 to 3 inches. I m already 5'4. Plzz help me how to increase my height? and tell one thing in this age is it possible to grow my height?
I am 73 years old male. Can I go for hair transplant surgery for my baldness? How long is the duration of the treatment?
I am a 35 year old Male, non-vegetarian. My weight is now 100KG whereas I was only 72KG when I was 30. I know it is due to my food habit. So, I would like to get consultation from good dietitians here for reducing my weight to 72KG within 6-8 months. I am an IT professional but play Shuttle Badminton probably 5 days a week. I am a good player and I play 4-6 set per day. So, kindly do not suggest more exercises please:) I am ready to take your diet plan seriously and will follow the plan strictly.
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.