Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmaja KirtaneYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr.I am giving cow milk to my 4month old baby. But as she drink it she passes stool.I am unable to understand which milk is better for her?
My kid is 3.2 years old with a weight 13.4 kg. Concerned with his weight and physic. He is so leans, worried of his growth. He eats very moderate. Please suggest whether this is under weight. If yes, suggest to improve his hunger aspects.
For fruit juice what is the measuring medium? Table spoon or tea spoon. I am giving my daughter 20 teaspoons of lemon juice. Is it an excess dosage? Shes exactly two years old.
My son is 4 years Old. Can you please suggest a healthy diet plan for him during this summer. Thanks.
My son is about four months old since two days he is doing potty two to three times a day, before that he sometimes does after two or three days or only once but since two days he is doing potty twice or thrice a day, I ate mango so I thought it might be due to that as he is in breast feed so I eat less mango now Is it something to worry should I take him to doctor.
My baby is 5 month old she is passing lot of gas and she had pain in her stomach. Whole night she was crying. Frequently this problem occurs and she spends sleepless nights only crying. She is being formula fed we r giving her NAN PRO 1.
My son is 2 months and 20 days we had given him the necessary vaccination but one vaccine is not given to him which is called as PCV? Can some one help me to know wht is that? Is it mandate to give him as it is not available in govt. Hospitals also.
My baby is 7 months old. On the time of birth pediatric cardiologist told he had small asd and vsd in heart and after some dys automatically closed. My baby is healthy and active and how to know is that holes are closed please help me. Any symptoms.
I have 14 th months baby girl. please give me a list of vaccines must for her for 18ths baby so that we can compare with the vaccines given to her. Pls reply.
My 9 and a half months old daughter is taking medicine as prescribed by the doctor for cough n cold. But each time she takes medicine, she immediately vomits. So my question is" if she vomits on taking medicine immediately, should I give the same again then"
My six year old boy child go to potty when come potty with blood and some body part see out his way of potty. What are medicine and ciplactin syrup given.
My son age 8 years suffering sickle cell anemia since 4 years every 3 month blood transfusion doctors told bone marrow is the complete solution we are very poor please give a advise the pediatric hemotoloty department.
By birth, my son is suffering from tuberous sclerosis and due that he has so many issues like development delay, not able to speak, not social and almost all sign of autism. Please advice what treatment is available to recover from these issues. He is now of 4 year and we are sending him to play school so that he can mix with other kids. We also gave behavioral therapy for 4 months. Please advice.
My baby girl has suffering from fever last 7 days we are taking CBC report it is normal wbc slightly low urin test found OK he has cough and tiredness no malaria found in report please suggest.
My son, 5, is falling ill every 7th or 10th day since last November. Shown doctors but still he is like that only. What should I do?
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms.