Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmaja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex before my periods. I have irregular periods. I went to doctor she suggested me cycloreg. After having pill I got my periods. But still I have cramps in legs, I'm feeling sick, irritated ,depressed, vomiting .should I get home pregnancy test after periods.
Hi, actually I get allot of cramps at periods, vomiting, motions, legs n chest pain, n evn ill get fever also, I evn get saline twice bcz of dis, so I started taking meftal spas evrytime, gradually vomiting hav stopped, n evn pains also to little bit, still I get motions n other symptoms n evn stomach n back pain too, I can not evn bare n take meftal spas, is it gud? Will I get any complications further? please help, thanks in advance.
Whenever I eat I feel like throw out while engulfing morsels. Many times I succeed to control but sometimes it vomits out suddenly if I take 2-3 morsels in one go. Also my stomach get full in one and very first bite. My stomach push upwards every time after having meal. Thats why I do not like eating food. If I do not eat I feel hungry but if I eat I feel like done in very frst bite but at that time I think no, I am feeling hungry so I should eat more so I eat forcefully to full my stomach but it tends to throw out. What should I do? please help me. I am suffering alot.
For a female basophil-0.01*103/uL HEMATOCRIT- 48% RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH- SD (RDW-SD) -49.1 fL RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH-(RDW-CV)-14.5 % ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)-31.8 U/L TSH 9.84 uIU/ml.
Is there anyway to check the pregnancy just after sex? I mean to check whether pregnant or not in a day or 2.
In the era of information overload, the internet is filled with thousands of beauty advices, most of which tend to do you more harm than good. It is extremely essential to do a thorough and reliable research about the pros and cons of a beauty tip that you intend to utilize.
The following are some of the most common beauty myths that have been passed down through generations:
- Myth- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker: You must have heard a number of times that shaving tends to make your hair grow back coarser, thicker and darker. Scientific evidence proves this notion as a myth; it states that shaving neither affects the rate of your hair thickness nor its growth. Hair shafts are often thicker than the hair ends, which makes them appear thicker.
- Myth- Toothpaste aids in getting rid of pimples: Applying toothpaste on pimples is among such beauty remedies that have been doing rounds for a long time. Application of toothpaste on a pimple tends to dry your skin and irritates it. Instead of using toothpaste on pimples, it is advisable to utilize medications, which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and are designed to treat pimples.
- Myth- Trim you hair to make it grow faster: It is one of the most common beauty myths that everyone is aware of. Hair does not grow from its end; it grows from its root. The appearances of split ends arise due to severe hair damage, which slowly make its way towards the top of your hair. Trimming your hair on a regular basis gives your hair a healthier and fuller appearance, but it does not accelerate the rate of your hair growth.
- Myth- Cocoa butter helps in preventing stretch marks: Another widespread beauty tip, which is unfortunately a myth is that application of cocoa butter on a pregnant woman's belly throughout the course of her pregnancy will prevent the appearance of stretch marks. According to research, cocoa butter has no role in the prevention or control of stretch marks' appearance.
- Myth- Is it possible to shrink your skin pores: No matter how much you scrub or cleanse your skin; it is not possible to shrink your pores. In fact, you cannot close or open pores even if you want to. In order to give your pores a more refined look, use cleaning devices while cleansing your pores.
I am 20 years old unmarried lady. My boy friend done sex with me And my membrane has teared with bleeding. Now my father is preparing for my marriage. Will my husband understand the real matter? Can I get my membrane once again?
Hello doctor. My husband want, first night intimate without condom. And taking I pill for this. Pls suggest.
The homeopathic medicine acts mainly on three sites:-
1. Increase growth hormones production
A. The growth is not only dependent on genetic but hormones equally plays important role in body`s growth.
B. Your growth potential reduces especially after puberty because your pituitary gland becomes inactive. Homoeopathic medicine stimulates the pituitary gland to increased production of natural level of growth hormones, which causes growth of the cartilaginous portions of the vertebrae and the long bones.
2. Cartilages growth
Al though most of your bones can`t grow any longer after puberty, the articular cartilages that connect many bones can still grow thicker. Besides the distal potion on each vertebrae, the distal end of femur and the proximal end of tibia each can grow up to an inch, which gives another 2 inches extra height.
3. Spinal column extension
The spinal column in upper body contributes significantly to r height because it accounts for 35% of total height.
One important component of the spine is inter-vertebral discs. These discs are located between each of 33 vertebrae. On average, your total discs account for one-quarter the length of your vertebral column - 4.5 to 6 inches for most people.
The thicker the discs, the longer your spinal column is and the taller you become. Homeopathic medicine allows your height by expanding the discs and lengthening your spine.
Recent scientific research has proven that most young adults can still grow a few inches taller even after the bones in their lower body have become ossified. This is because besides the length of the femur bone, tibia bone, and other bones in the lower body, the length of the spinal column in the upper body also significantly contributes to human height.