Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Padma S. BhaskareYour feedback matters!
I have tested my testosterone levels it came to 388 in testosterone total test. There was a reference range of 241 to 827. I noted it was on lower side according to my age. My age is 28 yrs. Which supplement I could choose for test booster? As my goal is muscle building. I am not on any medication and didn't found any allergies to any particular medicine or product. Please tell me can I take any supplements and of which brand and in which quantity.
On my face pimples are present. I tried different types of facewash but it doesn't effect. Please give me a solution on this.
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
What is fever. What are the best treatment for fever. Nd symptoms of fever. Can fever kil a men if yes then how. How much a person weak in fever. Can a person weight gets decrease in fever.
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
Respected sir/madam, I have boil (swelling) at backside at toilet place. So pls give me medicine name or tube to apply on it to prevent boil.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.