Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padma RamkrishnanYour feedback matters!
I am 5months pregnant. L am always scared while doing sex. Can sex be done during pregnancy or. Is it safe or not. Does it cause any harm to the baby. Is there any precaution in the posture while doing sex. Please suggest. No.
I am 8 weeks pregnant I had scan all fine but I don't get nausea or vomiting but before 8 weeks I had lot vomiting is there any problem suddenly vomiting stopped because I had abortion twice so I am very much confused.
Hi Dr. 24 july my period date n 21 july I have lil pink discharge n den stop after 25 I test den I am pregnant report is positive vid two dark lines I have 8 year child. After six weeks Dr. do ultrasound there was no heartbeat only lil size sac show den she advice me wait for two weeks n test progesterone that was 3.6 she also gave me daily injection for it bt tomorrow 8 week complete n the sac was as usual no change in size n no heartbeat so she said abort hi krna hoga n I take medicine for it. Bt my problem is nw when next I plan for it again .she said after 3 months .i do 3 abortion which was my choice becoz I dnt want second child .but today I want n this happen vid me my thyroid is ok .dr said progesterone reason for this. Nw when I plan for baby I have start medicine for progesterone so that dis not happen again. Wat I do please help can I conceive early if I take medicines n all.
Can we take mercy noni ayurvedic syrup in pregnancy. Because it is good for digestion. And for concentration.
Had periods on 26th April, last month. But on 14th May, I tried to have sex, but did not happened, it didn't go inside fully and he did not even ejaculate. Again on 19th May, had sex, my bf penetrated but he did not ejaculate inside me. He ejaculate out on himself. And both times. Condoms were used. Juz want to know is der ny chance of getting pregnant.
I had my periods last month on 6th and I had sex with my boyfriend on 3rd day of my periods that is on 8th he didn't put condom he is sure that he didn't cum in me but he is a bit stressed that his precum would have been in me I'm worried because it has been a month but I didn't got my periods yet and I have a pain in my lower abdomen I'm really scared what has happened is my periods late or I'm pregnant and if I'm pregnant it's 35 days from the day of sex I don't want pregnancy what can I do can pill or medical way can do please help me.
I am 25 years old, I. I did sex with my girl friend, during the foreplay I licked her vagina not only out side but also in side of the vagina it's mean cervix, she is a healthy person don't have any infection, my doubts is it is good or bad Which problems are occurring to me.
I don't know why I dont cry If something hurts me or try to beat me. No single tear is pour our from eyes. What is this please help me.
My wife had delivered a baby girl on first november 2016. Mother and baby -both were alright. Now for past 10 days, my wife has developed a continuous pain in her both forearm and wrist.in day time, it remains less bt in night, the pain becomes intolerable. Yesterday first time, I gave her neurobion forte 10 mg oral tablet and nimicip plus (nimesulide and paracetamol) as pain killer. Bt,it was nt effective at all. Is this a normal pain or post-partum deficiency of calcium? please advise me wat should I do?
I have kidney stone with uti infection I have pain in my both side. I had bleeding before my periods and after that I am not feeling good.
Can any body suggest what types of fruit my wife can eat as she blessed by a baby girl 11 days before by seizer because many people told me that after seizer fruit not allowed to my wife but she feel very weakness please suggest me suitable fruits for my wife?
i m suffering from heavy bleeding due to fibroids & bulky utres.i m also suffering from h.b.p. 170/120 ,180/110, if i take regestron my b.pboost up what i hav e to do.
Hi Dr, My wife got 4 abortions. All 4 abortions happened during early pregnancy weeks I.e 3rd and 2nd week after pregnancy confirmed. We have done torch test. My wife torch test report is positive for igG rubella and igG herpes simplex antibodies igG. Rest of all the tests are negative. Does simples antibodies igG leads abortion during early weeks of pregnancy? Does, infection can be transmitted to husband and baby? If yes what are the adverse effects? What kind of treatment need to take? We were married 11 months ago. Kindly advise us if we need to take treatment.
Hi, last month I had miscarriage due to excess heat in my body. Let me know what food I have to take and what to avoid. I am 28 now desperately trying to conceive.
I am suffering from pcos. Is it a good idea to take contraceptives like ginette 35 & if yes then for how long. Also will it cause problems in conceiving later on.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.