Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padma RamkrishnanYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf were making out in shower not having intercourse. I ejaculated on her stomach she felt my sperm touches her vagina. To be sure she took a morning after pill within an hour. Can she get pregnant as we did not had sex .please help. Thankyou.
I am 29 years old I get early periods from 9 or 10 months I have consulted to gynecologist and there is no problem in my usg and I have hypothyroid but in normal value then what is reason may be this 18-20 days period
Here are some causes and symptoms of polycystic ovarian disease
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
My wife is 43 years of age we have no child we are married 19 years back my wife has miscarriage few years back she haa period regular. But last month she has period on 34th day but this month past 37 days her last period date on 8th feb please suggest what we have to do ?
Hi doc I had abortion April first by taking medicine after a week I got ma periods too. Yesterday I had sex with me partner. Is it ok. Or we have take some suggestion regarding dis please advise us thanks.
I think my wife has cysts. But I am not sure. So please tell me what to do and the symptoms. Thank you.
My gf and I had a physical contact yesterday. 14/4/2016. Though I was nowhere near to my ejaculation but my penis was a bit wet. I did a foolish thing by rubbing my penis on her vagina. What do I do now. Do I give her any emergency pill (i pill. Will it harm her in anyway. please ans ASAP. Thank you.
Hey. I am a 26 years old female. Got married 2 years back. Now I want to conceive Can you please tell me more something about pregnancy.
After taking an ipill there was withdrawal bleeding for 4 days. Now periods are delayed. Is it normal?
Having sex on 12th day can be a pregnant? What are the days to get a pregnancy? What are the tips of getting faster pregnancy?
Hi, I had done my follicular study and on 15 th my follicular size is 21.8 doc give me shot of 10000 iu to rupture it. And I had intercourse with my husband on 16 th around 3 pm. And egg rupture in 17th around 9 am .My question is there any possibility of preg. as doctor advised me to have relationship on 17 the day egg has rupture and the very next day on 18But due to some reason we had relationship on 16th before the egg rupture nd no intercourse after that. And I have pcod and am taking bigomet sr 500 twice daily nd bharglob injection on every 21 day because of multiple miscarriage at 7 weeks because of no heartbeat.
I am suffering from period problem as I HV bleeding continuing for several days. Wht may b the reason nd wht should I do?
I have very scanty flow just for 2 days in periods and then just spotting for 3 to 4 days. Is it ok? Can medication or something like that help improve blood flow during periods?
Mine hormones report T3 132 normal range: 60-200 T4 7.6 4.5-12.0 TSH 3.49 0.30-5.5 Thyroid normal Mine T3 132 T4 7.6 TSH 3.49 Sir mine hormones are normal know? I have pcod problem egg not growing so please tell me I don't have unwanted facial hair in my face or legs or chest. I don't have periods problem now Egg not growing that only problem Weight also reduced Don't have ovarian cyst also 2 times scanning over not growing egg that only problem So don't ask again for you told pcod and endly you told ovarian cyst not there told first you clarify that word don't tell me My age 24 Height 5.3 Weight 63 kg Please tell me correct answer don't confuse me I want to conceive so please.
Mam I have a sex problem my husband have no problem but my body language not encouraged for sex last 2 years I will try to be pregnant but no result are there my reports are normal my periods are not properly come. Tell me the best soln.
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant. She has vomiting. Doctor gave her pregnidoxin tablets. Is it safe to have this tablet?
Pregnancy can put quite a strain on your body. As your body changes to accommodate the growing baby, you may find yourself suffering from a few common discomforts associated with the various stages of pregnancy. Most of these are nothing to worry about. Here are a few of the most common problems faced by pregnant women.
- Backaches: As the body’s ligaments stretch and become softer to prepare for labour, you may feel a strain on your lower back and pelvis. This can cause a chronic backache. The growing weight of the fetus within your body can also add to this discomfort.
- Morning sickness: Despite its name, morning sickness can affect you at any time of the day. Most women begin to experience nausea and an urge to vomit from the 4th or 6th week of pregnancy, but this usually resolves itself by the 16th or 20th week of pregnancy. Some women may even feel sick for the entire day.
- Bleeding gums: Pregnancy hormones can make your gums more vulnerable to the build-up of plaque. This can lead to inflammation and bleeding gums. This condition may also be known as pregnancy gingivitis.
- Cramps: Many pregnant women complain of cramps in their calves and feet. This usually is more common at night, but the cause behind it is not clear.
- Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is a problem experienced by many women during and after pregnancy. They often find themselves involuntarily urinating while coughing, laughing or sneezing. In most cases, this is a temporary problem caused by the relaxation of pelvic floor muscles (to prepare for delivery) and should resolve itself after delivery. Women may also find themselves feeling the urge to urinate frequently. This may be because of the pressure being placed on your bladder by the uterus.
- Skin and hair changes: Pregnancy hormones can make birthmarks, moles and freckles darken. Your nipples may also turn darker. In addition to this, you may notice the bumps around the nipples become more prominent. Pregnant women may also find their skin more prone to sunburns. You may also notice an increased rate of hair growth.
- Feeling hotter than normal: The hormonal changes occurring during pregnancy can make you feel warmer than normal because of increased blood supply to the skin. You may also find yourself sweating more than usual. In addition, you may also feel faint because of decreased blood supply to the brain.