Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadagawkarYour feedback matters!
2. Ginger-interfere with the formation of the blood clots helping towards of heart attacks.
3. Green tea-keep blood pressure under control.
4. Oats bran-lower cholestrole
5. Onions-keep the blood thin &prevent the blood clot.
6. Wine-lowering the harmful ldl& its contain antioxidant property but should be in limit.
My girl friend removed her pregnancy by taking pill. She took pill only once. Will she get next pregnancy or not?
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which is essential for various functions and it is not produced or stored by the body, so it is important that the food contains adequate amount of it. It plays a vital role in heart, eyes, skin, and prenatal health and immunity. Long-term non-availability of vitamin C can lead to various symptoms, which though are not immediately threatening, can turn dangerous in the long run.
- Bruised skin: Easy bruising is one of the early symptoms of vitamin C deficiency. There could be capillaries which appear superficial and have an increased tendency to bruise and bleed. There could also be unexplained reddish purple marks on the skin in people who have low levels of vitamin C.
- Bleeding gums: Another major indicator of vitamin C deficiency is swollen gums that tend to bleed easily. This again is related to their role in collagen formation and if not identified and treated in the early phases, it can lead to severe gum inflammation, periodontal disease, and even loss of teeth.
- Slow wound healing: Vitamin C has an important role to play in connective tissue formation, and if there is less of vitamin C in the body, collagen formation is delayed. This can lead to prolonged and delayed healing of wounds, even simple ones like cuts and bruises. The added role of vitamin C as an immune booster also leads to reduced healing when there is vitamin C deficiency.
- Nosebleeds: Frequent unexplained nosebleeds is another sign of vitamin C deficiency. Reduced amounts of vitamin C make the capillaries fragile causing them to bleed easily.
- Dry skin: While weather does determine if the skin is dry or normal, vitamin C also does. The decreased levels of collagen can lead to an unhealthy skin which can turn red and can be dry and can also lead to keratosis pilaris, which is an accumulation of melanin pigments in the skin. Good amounts of vitamin D helps as a good anti-ageing agent and reduces wrinkles and retains moisture. It also has sun protective effects and antioxidant properties.
- Unexplained weight gain: Vitamin C plays a vital role in fat metabolism and therefore deficiency leads to weight accumulation, especially around the waist. It helps oxidise fat and so helps in weight regulation.
- Lowered immunity: Vitamin C deficiency affects the body’s susceptibility to infections, making it prone to more severe and frequent infections. People catching a common cold very frequently could be suffering from vitamin C deficiency.
- Emotional health: Vitamin C is also a mood regulator, so inadequate amount can lead to depression. Try eating a juicy orange and see yourself feeling better! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm 19 years old girl. I missed my periods in November till now I am not having symptoms of it. What should I do for it.
My periods are usually on 3rd of every month but this time till today I hav not got my periods what could b the reason n next week I ll b travelling out station n I don't want my periods tat time please help me with this.
I have pcod last 6 months back after using NW my scan shows no pcod nd I had miscarriage in Feb 2017 then my periods are regular two months. Thz month my period is early one day by lightly bleeding nd there is any chance of getting pregnancy ?or there is any chances of coming again pcod thats y I'm bleeding lightly? Hw can I get pregnant nd I'm using folic acid tablets please suggest me.
How to have safe sex without any pills n condom to prevent second pregnancy early. Tell me the safe days n how should we have?
Married for 3 years no child .fibroids n unable to get pregnant consulting gynecologist for a year. Irregular periods n thyroid. Will she be able to conceive? How?
Hi, I want good advice please, My wife is pregnant, and it's her fourth month of pregnancy, so she is in other state at my home town, can she travel from one state to another state, travel by aeroplane, is it safe so she can travel, Please suggest me, travel time in plan is about one and a half hour, what should I do. Waiting for the reply.
Hlooo I have brown discharge problem since 4 days kyunki mne ultrasound krwaya vaginal ultrasound scan bhi krwaya thodi bus m travelling bhi ki ussi din s brown discharge nikl rha h plzzz suggest ki koi serious problem toh nhi h or usse stop krne k liy kya kru.
My wife age 29 is trying to conceive since two years. After going thru all follicle test,tube test ,cystic study,sperm count is well motality is 90 %. Doctors came to conclusion that amh count is low 1.7 and only 3 eggs are left please guide whether to go for iui and ivf.
Hello. The monthly measures date of my wife is 13th. She has missed her date. After how many days we can test pregnancy so we can be sure of it?
I am 37 years married male. I have infertility problem please how to cure my decease adn get children.
‘First Impression is Last impression’, haven’t we heard this line a lot many times in our lives To just live up to that line we all make so many efforts. We take care of our looks, of our figure, of our hair, of our clothes, of our communication skills, of our body language; in short we work on our entire personality just to live up to this line.
Do you know why?
Because this line sometimes helps us or sometimes ruins us. This line helps people judge us, helps people comment on us, helps people just praise or abuse our outer looks.
But is that it?
You should not let your outer looks define who you are and that does not mean you do not take care of yourself and start looking ugly, it just means you should look good but for your own good and for anyone else. You don’t need to stress yourself to look good, try to flaunt your natural beauty, try and be who are, try and cherish what uniqueness you’re gifted with and not try to be like someone else, that’s because you’re original don’t label yourself.
Its fine, if your hair are not straight and silky, after all they are hair not some straight line or a silky curtain. Let them be how they are, don’t ruin them by ways of blowing, softening and straightening, because these are all temporary solutions, for something long lasting first you need to accept yourself the way you are and then comes everything else.
No matter what type of hair you have – straight, curly, wavy, soft, dry, tangled, etc. You need to take good care of it and nourish them. Firstly, whenever you wash your hair, you should oil them a night before or two hours before shampooing. Then do not use conditioners very frequently, use it only once in three times of shampooing. Resort to natural conditioners like curd, also you can apply egg white, aloe Vera, and may be some natural herbs. Then you should comb your hair at least two times a day to avoid tangling and hair fall.
Then it is okay to not look fair but be spotless, not to have soft skin but at least a healthy one, not to have a supermodel figure but at least be fit. All these things add to your persona, take good care of them but not by ruining their uniqueness.
Remember, the value of original is more than the copy.