Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.V.Saraf
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.V.SarafYour feedback matters!
It's a question to sexologist. My penis erection is almost 180°.Will it be any problem in my future. I mean it is said that erection must be 90° to be straight. But my erection is like too much touching stomach almost. Is it a bad sign or will create any problem to me. If yes what is the remedy.
I'm suffering with shoulder and chest pain on right side. Feeling like pain is moving around chest, shoulder and back.
Please tell me the maximum limit of insulin can be taken as I am taking 27 units at bed time basalog.
We are in baby planning since a year. But not succeed. We did all the tests and all reports came normal. Doc asked us to keep trying. What may be the reason of not getting pregnant?
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.
Though there are a number of pleasure points, where women preferred to get touched, however, one point in particularly can really entice your woman in bed and that is her breasts. You must focus on your woman's breasts during the act as the nipples consist of many nerve endings, the stimulation of which results in more arousal. These sexual organs are often groped the wrong way, which is why breast sex does not provide pleasure to the woman; however, when done properly, breast sex can actually prove to be very satisfying to both the partners.
Here are a few pleasurable ways in which you should handle the breasts to maximise arousal:
- The light touch: Stroke and run your fingertips gently over the cleavage and the area around the nipples. This kind of skimming on your skin results in your fingers brushing the tiny hair on your breasts which acts as a delightful tease and results in arousal.
- Divert from the nipple: Even though it is a known fact that nipples are packed with nerve endings which is why they receive the maximum attention during sex, you should aspire to divert some of it to the other areas as well. The areas right above the nipples, often referred to as the 10 o’clock and the 2 o’clock, are the most sensitive parts of the breasts and stroking these areas provide stimulation to the woman
- Fondle them while kissing: While kissing, you can fondle the breasts from behind or stroke them from the front as well. Playing with her breasts while kissing acts as a wonderful form of foreplay as it turns the woman on. However, you must be careful not to grope or press them too tightly as this might hurt her.
- Use different forms of sensation: A study conducted on women confirmed that using different materials to provide sensations to the breasts is more arousing than simply sucking the nipples. You can experiment with ice cubes and fur mitts for maximum stimulation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!