Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
For too long, nuts have been shunned from diets because they contain fat. On the contrary, nuts are actually good for you! Nuts contain many, many nutrients that are required by your body. So before you think skipping out on nuts is okay, read to know more.
Nuts and your health
Nuts contain fibre, protein, copper, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin E and monounsaturated fats. They are also packed with antioxidant phytochemicals. Thus, nuts are a powerhouse of nutrients that can greatly lower the danger of heart diseases. They also have been found to reduce bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels. Also, nuts can prevent your arteries from hardening.
Nuts and your diet
Nuts are filling, nutritious and delicious, which is what every dieter wants in their diet. In fact, if you want to stay loyal to your diet, nuts could prove to be very helpful. The fibre and fat content in nuts is filling, curbing your hunger and making you eat less. Studies have found out, because this quality of nuts, people did lose weight when they incorporated nuts in their diet. It also helped them stick to their diets for a long time.
Nothing is good in excess, and sometimes too much of a good thing can end up harming you. Just because nuts are healthy, it doesn’t mean one should overindulge. Like every food, nuts too contain calories. The math is simple too much nuts equals extra calories. It is always better to control portion. While nuts are rich in dietary fibre and monounsaturated fats, you need to make sure you don’t eat it blindly.
Eating amnesia, where you don’t pay attention to what you’re eating, is common when it comes to nuts. When you eat nuts by a handful, chances are you don’t pay attention as you reach for that third or fourth serving. This adds to your calorie count. The best way to avoid eating amnesia is to control your portion. Pre-portion your nuts in bags, or grab a handful and stow away the rest.
Here are a few tips on how you can include nuts in your diet, and control their portions:
1. Add nuts to your cold or hot cereal for a wholesome breakfast
2. Scatter some almonds over yoghurt for a quick snack
3. Add some peanuts to level up your frozen yoghurt
4. Add nuts to muffins, waffles, pancakes or bread
5. Flavour your steamed vegetables with some nuts
I am pregnant of 9 weeks and 3 days. Had a USG report and saw that heart rate is 142/min with 27 mm growth. Is it normal for my baby? Anything you suggest for better and health baby? I don't drink plenty of water is that good for the health of my baby? How much water I have to drink a day and what I will eat at this point of time so that my baby will be healthy ?
Hi. Im missing my periods 2-3 months and having normal periods continuously one year. After 1 year it is again happening. It is happening after my marriage. Im over sweating. Is it leads to hypotension and any other health problems? pls reply me.
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.
HB is very low - 4.4 and have to give 3 units of blood to increase to 9.1. It is not getting increased normally for woman of 40 years old.
I am 39 Year old Female, Married for 7 years having no children and 3 IVF attempts with done eggs. I have been diagnosed with Pre-menopause. My question is, is it necessary to take medicine and have a regular period? If I am opting for HRT treatment, am I missing a chance to conceive? I have heard that couples get conceived after 10-12 years. So is there a possibility of getting fertile eggs without taking any medicine or having regular period? Kindly advice. Thank you in anticipation.
I have pcod. Most of the time I have low bp. And hemoglobin is also not upto the mark. I feel weak all the time. I need a good diet chart except medicines.
I am 48 years old women. And my weight is nearly 85 kgs. I am taking zerostiff tablet but still there is no improvement. How to get relief from it permanently ?
My wife is pregnant and after her reports here Dr. Suggest to give her eltroxin 25 MCG but her t.s.h. Iiird generation is 4.10. Is it require this drug or not I am totally confuse. please help. Other medicins are also continue but I only confuse on this drug kindly help. Her pregnancy is 25 week.
I am 22 years old, is it safe to use birth control pills regulary to avoid pregnancy? despite using protection I do take a contraception is that okay? what step should be taken to avoid pregnancy in comnbination to protection?
I'm 19 years old and suffering from PCOD. When I checked on internet, I had the same symptoms like irregular periods (usually a gap of 5-6 months, mood swings, acne,pimples, unwanted hair on majority every body part, sudden weight gain, digestion problem. I have got my pelvic ultrasound done last year which showed that both ovaries are enlarged in size, show increased stormal echogenecity and my testosterone level is 55.15 ng/dl and prolactin level is 10.51 ng/dl. I have all types of medications be it allopathic, ayurvedic,homeopathic and even naturopathy but no results seen. Kindly suggest me the best possible way to curb this problem Thanks.
I have periods on the day of intercourse and next month. But I missed from past two month am I pregnant please help me?
Is sex during 4th month of pregnancy is safe. In which month of pregnancy we should avoid having sex?
Recently I had D&C Dilation and curettage, as there is a still bleeding, consulted the doctor, still the urine test says +ve so went for TVS scan, the report mentioned that a ectopic pregnancy may be there, So doctor suggested to have laprosocpy , to remove the pregnancy, also remove the tube if there is any infection, so went for a second opinion, they also performed TVS , the report says normal, so went for Beta HCG , the report was around 315, so went for pelvis scan to check the ectopic , report says normal Can anybody suggest what to do further. Please help me, we cannot take any decision if to go to laparoscopy or wait for some more days.
Hi, I am having sex without condom in her periods is safe or not. Can she get pregnant? Please advise.
Hi my name is Sonia Steven. My both tube is blocked and my monthly period is not regular. I have also tharioyd. 6 years complete of my marriage but I don't have baby please reply me.
I have done the home pregnancy test of my gf after 45 days, it showed negative what are the chances that she might pe pregnant.
It prevents n treats the major leading health problem now in India
It relieves a headache, urinary stones, clears the toxins from our body.
Save more water from wastage and drink more water.