Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello doctor from last 5 years I am diabetic my age is 33 yrs I came to know this when I conceive my first baby now the problem is that after having the baby for first year I was regular in checkups but now I am not going any where and taking insulin 20 in the morning and 20 in the evening want to consult a doctor what I have to do to give him that information before consulting him
My friend is suffering from frequent urination. This problem is started from December 2015 she consulted a doctor he has taken urine test in which there is infection in urine. So he gave medicines for 15 days after 15 days everything becomes normal but after a month this started again she used to go washroom frequently after 10 min and only very little urine come sometimes she can't control toilet she has to rush to the washroom very fast. She also feel pain in vagina during urination. Then again she tested again infection came she again taken medicines. Then everything becomes normal. But. This problem takes place some time after 10 days or 15. I don't know what is happening to her. Sometime it happens when she is empty stomach. After having some food she feels good. N she also do dieting. Sometimes she skip meals. N only takes veggies and pulses. No chapatis no rice. So is this problem is due to skipping meals. Also she do not drink milk from 8 year. So can you please tell what is the exact problem?
2 months back I had sex with my ex. Now we broke up due to some reason an my family has forced me to get engaged. So will my hubby come to know that am not a virgin. While he's virgin so can he find it out. please help me and hope your reply soon. Which will help me.
What is the procedure for abortion? Also, if I undergo an abortion at my first conception, will I become infertile thereafter? Please advise.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is a common hormonal disorder, which occurs in almost every women aged 18 to 24. In PCOS, the level of male hormones that is androgens are more than normal limits. In other women it is present in smaller quantities. And increase in such levels, cause delay and disturbances with your menstrual cycle. The main cause of this disorder is however, not known, but it generally runs in genes. The symptoms start generally early after your menarche. Obesity is another factor which causes PCOS.
Some of the signs and symptoms of PCOS are:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Excess male hormones
- Skin discolorations
Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the main cause of PCOS and it is therefore one of the best alternatives. Given below are some of the best homeopathic medicines for the treatment of PCOS:
- Apis Mellifica: If you are suffering from PCOS with a stinging pain in the ovarian region, Apis Mellifica is one of the best homeopathic medicine for you. The pain is accompanied by tenderness over the abdomen and uterine region.
- Pulsatilla: You can take Pulsatilla if your periods are late and scanty. You usually feel thirst less. You also suffer from mood swings. You might feel happy at one moment and sad the very next moment. You may as well feel irritated.
- Sepia: Sepia is one of the homeopathic medicines in treating PCOS when pain bears down in the lower back and abdomen. Your periods are irregular, either too early or too late.
- Lachesis: If you have an aversion of wearing anything tight, Lachesis is a pretty good homeopathic remedy for you. Your periods can slow down your periods due to weak flow. The pain in the abdomen are relieved once your flow starts. Jealousy is another common symptom.
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the best homeopathic medicine if you have PCOS along with constipation. You generally have a stout build up. You feel chilly most of the time with a tearing pain in the stomach region.
I have done surgical abortion now it is 25 days happen .when to intercourse an it is possible to have pregnancy again. N if I'm not having period then also I can get pregnant?
What is amh test all about whether it is necessary to get this test done in case of irregular cycle.
You will perhaps be astonished to know that one anti infective local application prepared by boiling about 12-13 herbs and minerals in water and clarified butter (ghee), is as effective as any high end anti infective / anti septic medicine in modern medical science. I personally know some surgeons who have used it to heal wounds in resistant cases with success. Leaves of chameli, neem, prawal, turmeric, daruhaldi, manjishtha, cuso4 etc are used to prepare it.
This preparation when applied over a chronic wound, cleanses and heals simultaneously. Very economic, non resistant, easy to apply. This is known as jatyadi ghrit. One similar application named jatyadi tel is made in oil medium. Similar action in wounds, burns, eczema etc.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.
In general, you can follow-up with your doctor once a year for a pelvic exam, a mammogram and to reassess your need for ongoing hormone therapy.
However, you should see your doctor for re-evaluation sooner than your next yearly checkup if you develop or are diagnosed with:
Unexpected vaginal bleeding
Persistent menopausal symptoms
A blood-clotting disorder
Symptoms of heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) disease
Hormone-dependent breast cancer or another hormone-dependent cancer
Developing any one of these conditions may mean that hormone therapy is no longer recommended for you.