Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 37 years of old and 15 weeks pregnant. I have done my nt\nb scan in 14 weeks 2 days. Result is both nt and nb is 2.8 mm. My radiologist say it's bit short. I little concern and want to abort the child bcoz it's shows down syndrome pls help help me.
I am 23 year female and my MC is not regular also because of this my weight is also increased what should I do?
My vagina is too tight and i'm finding it difficult to have sex. I felt a lot of pains the day I tried to make an attempt with my husband is it vaginismus, my husband couldn't get inside me, we also used gel to do but we still face same. My vagina is to small, so please suggest.
I am 37 week pregnant. My lmo was 14 april 2016. As I am in last month I went to sono and my doc told me that my placenta is grade 3 and its is mature is there any kind of risk due to mature placenta?
hello doctor my wife got pregnant 3 months ago and got miscarriage may be blighted ovum. Doctor said to wait two months again to conceive. Now its third month we tried this month but can not conceive.. If it possible that I hv les sperm count or what the problem is? please reply.
You may have noticed that the elders in your home often talked about how their grandparents kept water overnight in copper jars believing that by drinking that water in the morning would cleanse both mind and body.
It is true because copper is an essential mineral for the body. Even Ayurveda advises to store water in copper vessels and drink it for the maintenance of good health. The copper is said to possess an electromagnetic energy that aids in solving the issues arising from the imbalances in the body.
Here are the top health benefits of consuming copper water:
It is antimicrobial: Storing water in copper vessels for 16 hours at room temperature can kill all the microbes, which would otherwise cause water borne diseases. The University of South Carolina reports that copper has intense purifying power. The report also suggests that copper surface can put an end to 97 percent of bacteria and microbes that may lead to hospital acquired infections.
It acts as a brain stimulant: The human brain functions by transmitting impulse from neurons to neurons through the regions called synapses. Copper aids in the generation of phospholipids which are needful for the formation of the myelin sheaths that act as a kind of conductive agent.
It helps in healthy weight loss: When diet regulation is of no help to you, then you can opt for drinking water stored in copper jugs regularly. It helps in tuning the digestive system for better performance as well as breaking down of fat and eliminates it out of the body efficiently.
It aids in slowing down ageing: Copper is a natural remedy for your wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of ageing that have started occurring on your face. It has very strong antioxidants and cell forming properties and is also effective in fighting free radicals, which actually lead to the formation of fine lines. By drinking water from copper vessels regularly, you will be able to keep your skin renewed by replacing the old and dying ones.
It has anti-inflammatory properties: This helps in the reduction of anti-inflammatory pains including arthritis and if you are suffering from aches and pains in different parts of the body, you can drink water from the copper vessels every morning for soothing inflamed joints.
Apart from copper, silver and gold are used by Ayurveda for drinking water.These metals have different indications based on your disease. So, kindly consult and know what is best for you.
I missed my periods. I have a minor problem of PCOD so back 4 months my gynecologist recommend me Tablets T3 and Apcod Obis. Thn she asked me to take 4 months thn you will fine. But still my periods date missed plss tell me wht should I do?
Bloody discharge from left nipple (thrice in 3 months, light spot. Is there any chance of malignancy?
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Periods are getting delayed every month. It comes irregularly and untimely. Gets delayed upto 1/2 months to 2. What to do? What can be the reason behind it? 4 months back it was regular and was always on time.
I am 29 yrs old female. I feel I'm pregnant 10 weeks but still getting a negative urine teat. I have symptoms like gas, fluttering inside belly, mild cramping, heavy breasts and so on. I still have period like bleeding. Please suggest.
Hello Doctor, Me 23 years ki hu . Me janana chahti hu ki jab me apne husband ke sath sex krti hu to unka sperm mere under nhi ruk pata or wo sara bhar nikl jata hai esa kis vjh se ho rha mere sath? Please give me some advice.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!