Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P TanbeYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old, got married this month. I am unable to insert my penis into her vagina as the moment I try to insert she is having severe pain n also my penis is hard though but when I try to insert the base of the penis gets bent and its very week n not hard enough to insert properly. I am newly married n worried coz m not even able to do intercourse once. Please help.
Mera 6th month h pregnancy ka mere husband apna regular sex continue rakhna chahte h hum kab tak kr sakte h delivery tak ya usse pahle band krna hoga usse baby ko koi nuksan to nahi hoga.
Sir/mam, its an emergency please help me out. I wouldn't hide anything from you, sir actually we did not had sex, but I just touched my penis on her hole, bt I did not cum there. Now she is having a brown discharge, instead of her regular periods, so sir what does that supposed to mean, we realy do not want a baby, please help me out, please.
My wife is studying college so we plan to postpone baby for one year. But some time we done unprotected sex, so she has 3 months irregular periods. Her regular period is every month 5. This month we done one time unprotected sex, but before my sperm come I stop it. She ate papaya, semseeds. But she did not get this month periods. Normally she get periods on 5 th of every month. We test in home kit for 3 days. Result is negative. So She get scar and take regestrone 5 mg tablet For 4 days. But till she did not get period. What we want to do now. We are confused. If she is pregnant or not. When she get periods. please give me any suggestion.
Hello sir ,My wife is about 28 years old, she is having a problem of vaginal discharge since from 4 to 5 years after delivering her first child. Since from then she has a problem of this . I consult the doctor also and took many different types of medicines also but could not help. So now the case is serious she is going down and down. Sir please help her to regain in good health. Please help.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 12th day of her menstruation cycle. I gave her ipill within 15 hours, will she get pregnant? Would having sex on 12th day means ipill will not work? She has a 30 day cycle though.
Hello I am 28. I have regular 28 days cycle .I had an intercourse last month on 11 September and got my period on 13 September. Now yesterday on 9th October I had intercourse but condom broke down. I am expecting my period on 10th 0ctober but no periods yet. Is there any possibility of pregnancy due to intercourse which was done in last month. Please suggest I am really worried. And if I am not pregnant the intercourse done yesterday because of this do I need to take ipill.
Hi, I got my cycle on this month of September 10th. and my doctor has suggested me for laproscopy operation. My height is 5.4" and weight is 71 kgs. I want to know is after this operation will my irregular cycle will be regular and also can I lose my weight and conceive in how many months. Are there any side effects with the operation.
I am 26 year old women. My last period was on 12th of june. We had have unprotected sex from 9th of this month, which was safe period. But till now I dont have my periods. Am I pregnant? Is there any possibility of conceiving?
Asking your doctor if an antiobiotic medicine can be taken is advisable as it can help in reducing the infection; and swelling. It can also be taken after the treatment for faster healing.
I took norethisterone tab on 20th this month up-to 22nd. On 23rd I did first intercourse. My period date is on 29th. Then within 50 hours I took unwanted 72. I saw immediate periodic bleeding after sex for some hour. But now feeling lower abdominal pain heaviness in lower abdomen white discharge vomiting but no period. Am I getting pregnant. I am woworriedplz help me.
Hi, actually I want to ask that, is there any problem while having sex with partner at the time of periods. Any disadvantages is there to have sex. And what is the advantages of having sex at the time of non-periods, ie.when periods is over. Kindly explain plzzz.
Hello doctor I am 21 years old .I had a safe sex regularly. But my periods are missed out from 11 days. Yesterday night during sex the condom was misused. Today mrng I took pregnancy test n the result were negative. I don't want to b pregnant .what remedies do I take to avoid pregnancy. please help Hence I request you to Suggest a best remedies. For my sexual life.
You go to the gym every day, lift heavy weights, but fail to notice gains. This means you have reached a plateau and your body has gotten used to the exercise you do.
Here are some tips to fire up your workout and make it more challenging:
- Circuit training: Circuit training is a type of workout that involves doing one exercise after another in a set time frame. There is no rest between the exercises and this increases the fat burning effect in the body. A typical workout consists of push ups, squats and sit ups.
- Diet: It is important that the food you are eating provides you with the necessary nutrients that allow your body to recover. Exercising takes a toll on your body; so eating a well balanced diet allows your body to recover from the stress of the workouts.
- Drink coffee: Drinking coffee before your workout increases your energy levels and enhances performance. It has also been reported that drinking coffee before a workout makes the workout more enjoyable.
- Exercise outside: Taking your workouts helps you in feeling more energetic and revitalized. It has also been reported that working out outdoors has a beneficial effect on your self-esteem. Exercising outdoors motivates you to work out regularly.
- Incorporate cardio: You should do cardiovascular exercises, which have a beneficial effect on fat burning. It improves blood circulation and raises your heart rate, thus strengthening your heart muscles. Incorporate high intensity interval training which has the maximum metabolic burn effect, which means you will keep the fat off your body.
- Add yoga: Add yoga to workouts as yoga contributes in making your body more flexible and supple. Yoga also calms the mind and improves your overall wellbeing. Start off with simple yogic poses such as the downward dog and the triangle pose.
- Switch it up: If you have been doing only strength training then switch to doing something new such as going for a jog or doing pilates. Switching from your regular routine helps in avoiding stagnation, thus increasing your gains.
Related Tip: "10 Benefits of Raw Green Papaya"